Good bye and other personal announcements

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
resir014

Re: Good bye and other personal announcements

Post by resir014 »

Same reason as Jonzu, I'm back.

Minor life update here.
@resir014 | GWR Stats | My GeneRally Stuffs | Twitter
"When I have finished explaining you will understand less."
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Ok, here I am, giving you something which I thought about saying in the last few months. A somewhat sad news for you:

I will retire from the GeneRally (1) community: :vsad:

When I started racing here in mid 2014, this community was relatively small compared to the 2000s, but I didn't care. I had fun in GR and was interested in that game. And when I found out, that there are competitions, I signed up for them and tried it out. Of course I wasn't as good as the best drivers like Kuba, Alonso and (of course) Maclape, but I was decent and getting better, but more importantly, I had fun. And I still had fun racing in these series and GRID one-off events, even though I slowly stopped playing the "singleplayer" GR proper. Over time, I mostly only turned on GR, when I was practicing and/or logging-in for an event, apart from that, not really. Maybe like, once a few months, except when Maciej1 updated GR World Tour, then I'd still download the new version and try it out.
But, over time I was losing interest in GR. And that also showed in the tournaments.

In the beginning of my career, I usually practiced for races, not much, but I did. But later, especially in series like GTT, I stopped caring and just logged in to make my races, nothing more. And instead of racing in every tournament there was, I also began being more selective, not entering every tournament, but staying in few selected series and one-off events.

The series I liked the most by far were GRTCC and PGR F1. The combination of cars, tracks, races and competition (especially in PGRF1), made these series really, really fun compared to other series. And both series were not only the only ones in the end I actually practiced on, but also the ones I was most competitive in, winning three races in GRTCC, especially on narrow and long circuits like Bathurst or the Nordschleife, and being 3rd in the Championship twice. Meanwhile in PGRF1 I managed one win, Brazil 2015, but that being from the lowest grid slot ever, which also brought me the PGRF1 Driver of the Season award in 2015. Tbh, when I saw the race results, I thought PGR forgot including my run because I didn't saw me on the results, before I checked who won that race. :sweatdrop:

This race victory was the biggest achivement of my GR career, by far. And the most proudest I ever was in my career. :winner:
Also, in the very strong PGRF1 field, being 7th in both seasons, is also quite a good success for me. :roll:

But mid 2017, my motivation for GR was very low, and with the 2016 PGRF1 season over by the end of 2016, with the 2017 season delayed more and more into 2018 (it still wasn't launched up to this date, more on that later), with GRTCC S7 ended in June, and the decreasing amount of events, I decided to stop really racing in GR. But before doing that, because I didn't wanted to disappoint my LDR teammate Kuba, I decided to race LDR S0 with Kuba. Thanks to Kuba, we dominated that. But by the end of the season in November, I decided to stop racing in GR indefinitively due to my lack of interest and my commitment to a other game.

Recently, I still checked the PGR forums and found a invitation to the new GRPL F1 + F2 league in the news slot, later I also found a notification via my email that I got a PM here, also an invitation to the GRPL league. I found it nice that you invited me to join your league, :bg: but I didn't because of lack of time and interest towards GR. I might maybe join your Discord, but I don't know if that would be really necessary especially since I wouldn't race there anymore.

So, we're now here. I'm not saying this is the death of GR, because, as GRPL seemingly shows, there is still a community playing this game, but I won't really be a part of this anymore. I might still occasionally peak and lurk in here and PGR, but for racing GR1 competitively, this is it for me. If GR2 comes out, and that is a big if, then I might be interested to look at this closer and maybe join some events, but until then, I don't know if I'll touch GR1 again.

Overall I had very much fun overall in those 3 years racing with you. And I'm glad I found many friends here, like zgr, Maclape, NicolasP, ivan and of course the members of both big GR communites PGR (like XYY, Rudy and co.) and GRPL (like Kuba, Marcinho, Gzehoo etc.). I was happy not only chatting with you in Off-Topic, but also about tracks and cars, but also racing with and against you all.

Typing that I also remembered that I made a car (which wasn't good) and some tracks. One on my own, that wasn't so good, but then I found some tracks in the Abandoned WIP thread, that I decided to finish. I only did small Finishing Touches before releasing the tracks, and gave most of my credits to the original creators, but that inspired me to do the FTs on JE81, aka Panaco. (hub page for JE81). It won TotM :tom: June 2015, which I was also some sort of proud for it for being part of a TotM winning JE team :D , but I also know, that without the track makers who did the whole work by making basically 99% of the track on their own, that this track would be impossible, so a big thank you for BBA, for doing JE, aswell as my collegues who lay down the foundation for the track: Scholl, sartalas, Dragon, Trigger Happy, cocney and WouterVL. :bg:

So, well, that's everything I had to say to you. I hope I see you all somewhere else, either in here, or somewhere else. Have fun continuing to play GR, both casually and competitive. Goodbye. :wave:
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
RudyOosterndijk

Post by RudyOosterndijk »

RobertRacer wrote:Goodbye. :wave:
See you, Robert! I'll let you know about PGR F1, no need to check the forums regurlarly. :)
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

We'll miss you, RR!
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
marass

Post by marass »

Hello GR guys again! I don´t know, if I stay here for long, but - let´s see. Quick check told me that, that many people stayed here. I don´t know when I left, it is 3-4 years?
Martin B. - CZRT racer
Best Czech rookie in January 2014
Last tracks: SnowHill [stc], part of JEA 24 [ral], Ruta [cir]
Last misc.: Wacky wheels sounds
WIP: Ingliston [rwl] [cir] (5%), AirChaos [cir] [tpk?] [ovl]
RudyOosterndijk

Hey Marass! Make sure you check out the Polish Discord channel as well.
marass

Post by marass »

Already there!
Martin B. - CZRT racer
zgr

Post by zgr »

Hey lads, how are you?

It's been a while, but i decided to take a look at the forum, since everytime i see GeneRally on my computer, it brings a smile to my face :)
I don't really know if there are some "veterans" still here (like 3, 4, 5 years ago) but still, hello :D

I still don't really know if i have the time, but i try to turn in more often here to post some tracks, post and much more, if my life let me :D

Best regards, Marc/Zgr :)
Hello.
MidnightRunner

Post by MidnightRunner »

I often check for updates and new stuff around here too. I've been trying to work on new projects and make new content, but I either don't have the time to or don't like the results.
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

Goodbye guys ! :)

Yes, I feel like I must leave. It's been since August 2019 until now that I'm working on the database practically each day , enjoying it and thinking about sharing it with you all along, and it finally come true. I'm really happy that so much people use and enjoy it. Does it mean that now I'm leaving, the database will be deleted ? NO. It will remains for you. But please, make a copy of this database, just in case. I can't tell you what could happen, but it's better to be as cautious as possible. That way most people will have it if it has to be uploaded again.

I really enjoyed making tracks again too, saw lot of guys I didn't saw from where I left in 2013, creating a webzine for GR History and trying as many before me to revive GRIF like reviving a dead racoon. We have to face this reality, that some things must die, and we haven't to force it to be otherwise. Let it be. I know it's a shame, when we consider the activity back then, but the fact is here and we can't do much by now.

What I have to say, is to enjoy everything you make in your life, or for GeneRally. Have pleasure in what you're doing, and if you are fed up, stop. Do something else. Don't force it, because it would be painful.

That's what I will do by now.

It was a pleasure to be with you again. I don't know if I will ever come back.

So have a nice day, guys ! :wave:

Cheers,

Kikwik

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
RudyOosterndijk

Kikwik wrote: Yes, I feel like I must leave. It's been since August 2019 until now that I'm working on the database practically each day , enjoying it and thinking about sharing it with you all along, and it finally come true.
See you Kikwik. And thank you so much for your awesome database! Your farewell message leaves me wondering, though. It just felt like you were working at full steam to release more micro tracks and magazines. Anyway, enjoy your time off. Personally, I had to take multiple breaks in the past as well, so I would always come back - to PGR F1, to GeneRally, or actually anything else that I've ever enjoyed. :bg:
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

You're absolutely right about the full steam. That's why I said practically each day working on the database, because the days I was not working on it, I was full steam on other things like the micro tracks, the webzines, competitions, for all. Not only GeneRally related but also in my life I'm like this. It have its positive and negative effects.

But what I want to do above everything else is to thank you really really much, and that much because, it may be surprising to know, but you're one of the few who actually thank me for my work on the database, and so by twice ! I can't even count the ones who thank me on one hand, that's to say ! I didn't do it for this though, the work is done, I'm happy to did it, and happy to find thankful persons. It's so rare nowadays and really precious.

Rudy, you really are a nice person, and I wish you the best for your projects for GeneRally, on PGR and in your life as well.

I'm quite relieved that I'm not the only one to make breaks from time to time. :sweatdrop:

Maybe one day... :roll:

:bsmile:

Hormous

Post by Hormous »

Bye Kikwik! :weep:
Thanks for your presence here in the last months, which brought lots of original tracks, the Database and the Webzine. So much! :hug:
I could have commented a bit more your works, but lately I wasn't much into Generally even if I came here in time to time to check updates. That's my regret :ouch: (thinking of it I can still drop some comment :scratch: ) but anyway I wish you the best! Just don't make waste of this extra not-Generally related time which you will have! :artist: :shaking: :popcorn:

Thanks again,
Goodbye (maybe)
:wave:
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

You're welcome, thanks Hormous ! :hug:

And don't worry, you already made nice comments on my first tracks (CKE150 and Xplore Pack) that I really appreciated. :bsmile:

Gnome

Post by Gnome »

LongBow wrote:
ACM wrote:Ten years ago on this day, February 7th, I discovered GeneRally for my very first time, through this page.

I did have some ideas for celebrating my decennial, but truth be told I just wasn't all that enthusiastic about it.
I know, after 10 years the enthusiasm slowly fades away but hopefully it will get better when we get the sequel :)

BTW, I wonder how is Gnome doing...
I'm a lot of years late (or a few early, if we're going for the 20 year mark), but I'm doing fine!

[edit] I doubt anyone cares or believes me but I'll give a quick synopsis of the last ~17 years for me:
* Before and during my time with GR, I modded an old 1997 RTS game called Total Annihilation. I started the Wormhole Productions website as a young teenager when I was making add-on units and maps for that game.
* I moderated TAUniverse (the host site of my aforementioned mod site that ACM linked to). I also helped launch/moderate a now-defunct followup website for Supreme Commander (a commercial spiritual successor to TA)
* I got involved with a Star Wars modification for TA, and later in a stand-alone Star Wars game for an open-source TA successor engine called Spring, which we eventually called Imperial Winter. We never officially released IW, but it's out there. Probably not playable now though.
* After school I had to get a real (ish) job. I worked for a few years at a local golf course.
* Then I got a job with a large ecommerce website you all know and hopefully love. I've been with them for almost 9 years, worked in several different states, and I've been promoted 3 times.
* I met my wonderful wife about 4 years ago. We got married last year.

That's about it really. I'm not really sure what made me think of GeneRally again, but it wasn't too hard to find this site. It's a shame the old forums are apparently long gone. I lost contact with some of the other oldies like Hova and JamesF1 over a decade ago. I hope they're not still around to see me call them oldies...
Thunderstrucker

Post by Thunderstrucker »

Hey guys, I have been away from the forums for a long time, and I'm sorry for not saying goodbye. Given the current situation of the world, I stumbled across GR when I was talking to a friend about games we used to play, and I felt really nostalgic. It's been quite a while since I've last played it, but I'm sure all of the fond memories I have for this game and all the friends I made in this community will be worth the revisit.

I'm thinking of going back to making a track for the first time in 10 years. I'm not promising anything, as I'm doing it for fun. I was never known for my tracks, but I guess it would be fun to try to put something together.
I've been making skins for games for a while, and now I want to try to use my Photoshop skills with trackmaking, however I'm still going to have to rewatch all tutorials again. :sweatdrop:

I'll see you guys soon! :mrgreen:
Facebook / YouTube 1 / YouTube 2 / Twitter / Steam

PSN accounts: Thunderstrucker2 - Thunderstruker - ThunderGearhead
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Hello Thunderstrucker! :wave: Cool to see an old member here. Looking forward to your track. :)
Thunderstrucker

Post by Thunderstrucker »

Hello TuomoH! Thanks for the warm welcome. :D

I hope everyone is doing okay. These days have been a bit hard for all of us.
Facebook / YouTube 1 / YouTube 2 / Twitter / Steam

PSN accounts: Thunderstrucker2 - Thunderstruker - ThunderGearhead
Ed Santos

Post by Ed Santos »

Sorry for the long post, but I have to say those words somehow...

As every typical adolescent from the early 2000s, I was hooked on games. But it wasn’t easy to find them. I didn’t have a recent video game console (my only consoles were an old Master System and a Game Boy Color, which I haven’t played for a while), I had no money, my computer was quite simple (I only could play old games as Lego Racers and V-Rally), and internet quality was terrible. Finding good games involved searching for them at sites as miniclip.com and having patience to see them loading slowly through a dial-up connection. Or, as I often did, look up for them on CD-ROM magazines.

There were CD-ROM magazines for many purposes, and for a few years I was always searching on the local newsstands for the most interesting ones. The ones about games and design softwares always called the attention of this nerdy 14 year old boy. But around May, 2004, a specific CD-ROM magazine caught my eye. Inside it there were 2 CD-ROMs containing things like courses about how to make games and screensavers with falling letters of the movie The Matrix. Those things amazed me. But it also had many good (and other not so good) racing games.

While checking the games, the name GeneRally caught my attention. But, when I first tried it, I found the interface too strange. It was not a shockingly beautiful title screen, as the other games I knew at the time. It was simple and straightforward. I decided then on trying the other games, but most of them were quite bad games. Since no game had called my attention, they remained casual games for some time. Then, after some days (probably May 17th, 2004 - The oldest date in my track lap records), I tried GeneRally again.

It was the 1.02 version. It seems that the magazine editors had quite a lot of fun playing it. The game came in the CD-ROM with lots and lots of tracks downloaded from the old Track Database. And they made some noobish tracks themselves. The first track that I have played in GeneRally was one of these, called “Amazonia”, a very simple track. After some time of playing and browsing I discovered the track editor, and that was the main reason I fell in love with the game. After some time, me and my younger brother were racing daily through those bad-looking tracks and having fun making many worse-looking ones. I remember that I liked the idea that the cars were able to go under the water without taking any damage, so my first tracks were full of water! At the first half of 2004 my interest in the game was growing more and more.

The desire for downloading new tracks (and perhaps publishing my own) made me access the GeneRally official site and the Track Database for the first time in July of 2004. I was happily surprised that the game was updated to the version 1.05. And this was not the only thing I noticed. GeneRally had a strong community of interested people behind it, always creating new tracks and commenting on them! Soon I was downloading many tracks and appreciating the effort put into them. At that moment I also visited the Race Sim Central Forums, where most of the other add-ons were located. But, in my naivety, I was not prepared for being a member of the forum at that time. I felt a bit uncomfortable about talking on message boards, but soon that would change.

It was time to prepare my tracks to publish at the Track Database, and I had the opportunity to make it twice. One of the track packs included NSC (New Sports Circuit), a track pack containing three square-shaped but interesting tracks, and the other included some tracks based on real-world locations next to my city. Both had little impact (I doubt you have some of them with you anyway), but they were very simple tracks and marked the beginning of my interactions to the GeneRally community.

My plans were signing up on the forum between November and December of 2004, and beginning to post better tracks (and perhaps cars). But then, suddenly a really bad thing happened.

Both the GeneRally website (including the Track Database) and the RSC Forum entered into down-time. It was the end of the golden age of GeneRally. As a big fan of the game, my only options were waiting for the return of the sites and searching tracks and cars by my own on the internet. Luckily many track and car makers had somewhat huge websites full of content, like Genetleman, Mebiko and Xmilek. That was my only source of fresh tracks, cars and other add-ons, since I had no contact with people from the forum, and there were few parallel forums online.

In the beginning of 2005, the forum was online again, but the Track Database was gone. I think I never recovered from that, because downloading a track was much easier there. Anyway, the time had come. I wanted to sign up in the forum and I did it.

As a forum member, at first I focused on posting cars, because I was not confident enough to post a track of my own. My first posted car was the Pajero Evolution, and I was happy it had some replies. At that time I used to post many french or italian cars such as Fiat Coupé and Citröën C6, mostly because of their design (I had few skills on setting up physics). Anyway, I had so much fun in the forum that I didn’t feel the urge to upload the best cars possible. GeneRally and its community were my main source of fun during the confusing high school years. I just loved “Signs you are spending too much time on GeneRally” and “GeneRally Newspaper” threads, for instance.

At the end of 2005 I decided to focus more on car packs than on single cars. Several packs were released until the end of the first half of 2006, as “Seat Sport Pack”, “Stock Car Brasil” and “Amphi Power“. Yet, I had the opportunity to post four cars at the “Update the Original GeneRally Cars“ Project, and hoped that at least one of them could win. But, unfortunately, the rest of 2006 would be a hard year for me.

At that time I was studying to get into college, and it was not easy to manage time. I decided then to quit GeneRally, and I did it for about 6 months. Some interesting things happened meanwhile, as for example having two of my cars selected in the project above (Yankee and MonsterTruck). But I only knew about it after the break.

Around the end of 2006 and beginning of 2007 I was back to the forum. School was over, but from that time on I had to keep studying for college, so I knew somehow my stay at the community would not last long. I could play GeneRally, but managing all things would be a challenge. Anyway, 2007 was the year of resuming my trackmaking career. I posted two tracks that year: “May 16th” and “Montaigne”. The former was a celebration for 5 years of GeneRally, and surprisingly was nominated to the Track Of Month. The latter was also a good track according to the other members. The good reception made me like track making even more, and many new GeneRally-related ideas came to my mind that time. For example, I was part of the “Rabina Awards Committee” and rewarded the best members of the community, created my first and only GR-related song, and thought about creating interesting tutorials about trackmaking. But, as I said before, I had to study, then had no time anymore for GeneRally.

It was November 2007. One of my last actions before leaving GeneRally was backing up all contents I had. My GR folder was stored on a CD, and all physical drawings and projects were safely put in an envelope. I knew that in the future I would like to relive the good times I had playing this game (I have never been so right in my life). During college years my computer crashed a couple of times, and I lost all but what I had backed up. Although I had no more time to play GeneRally, happily my folder was safe.

From 2008 until today, I visited the forum sometimes, but unfortunately only for checking messages and seeing how the community was going. I signed up to GRIF only to keep up with the news. Unfortunately, one of my most intense desires in the past, the GeneRally update to versions 1.10, 1.20 and the promise of GeneRally 2, went unnoticed by me during the hardest years of engineering studies. Step by step, I was becoming what I never wanted to be: a boring adult. College is over, time to find a job. Change job. Bad relationship. Break up. Pay bills. Do right things. Enjoy. Do wrong things. Regret. But unfortunately no GeneRally to help me cope with all.

Suddenly, 2020 comes. During a global pandemic that makes most of us stay home, I find myself remembering the good times playing GeneRally for hours. After a long time I finally could do something I didn’t do in years: Choose a car, pick some tracks, and run. It was such a nice sensation to relive the fun of all those afternoons from the past, when I had fewer responsibilities and so much time available to create tracks, cars or have fun racing.

Visiting the forum, otherwise, was a little sad experience. The once busy message board became empty, and most people did not appear anymore. I feel like walking through a ghost town. On the other hand, I am happy to discover that many people are involved in creating similar games inspired by GeneRally, from Square Enix’s Circuit Superstars to other indie top-down racing games such as GeneRacing. It sounds like “Hey, GR isn’t dead. It lives inside the new games that sprouted from its branches”.

What impresses me most about this experience is how time runs too fast. Almost 20 years ran quickly. During this time we turned an indie game that could fit inside a floppy disk into a phenomenon. We had fun racing tracks of all styles. We made our creativity flow creating content. We had true moments of fun in a peaceful community, sharing ideas and creating our own lore. All that was priceless.

As TuomoH once said on the GR2 developer blog, “I’ve seen it all. Why am I still here? The thing is that for me, GeneRally is still the best game ever.”. I am 31 now, have seen many games, and also think that no game is like GR. What else can I say about it? I can say “Thanks!”. I am very thankful for being part of this adventure. Thanks Hannu, Jukka, the masters, moderators and members of all times that made this little game bigger. GeneRally and its community made my adolescence much more interesting than I’d imagine. With you all I learned, I laughed, I had much fun.

In portuguese we use the word “saudade” to define a feeling of missing something or someone long gone, but in a nostalgic and good way. That’s exactly what I feel when GeneRally comes to my mind: Saudade.

I hope you all are well and caring for yourselves and loved ones during this difficult year. And never forget the good times we had together. Good bye!
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Thanks for that post, Ed, it was an emotional text and I really enjoyed reading your memories. :hattip: There were things that I didn't remember anymore!
Ed Santos wrote:I feel like walking through a ghost town.
I know what you mean. I never really left (and don't plan on leaving either) but visited this place less and less often until this year. At each visit there have been less people in here and it is sad indeed. :vsad: Luckily there are still some people (and even more at the Polish GR Discord server!) and I believe there are still more adventures to be had. I have to remember the word "saudade", it seems to capture my feelings too. :scratch:

Btw, I've loved your avatar since I first saw it! :mrgreen:
RudyOosterndijk

Good bye, Ed!

It's amazing how many parallels I can make out in your descriptions of the early years. Though, I don't know how and when my own relationship with the game comes to an end, but I will certainly come back to your post for inspiration. ;)
Ed Santos

Post by Ed Santos »

TuomoH wrote:Thanks for that post, Ed, it was an emotional text and I really enjoyed reading your memories. :hattip:
Thanks TuomoH! It really is emotional. One of the things I discovered during my break is that I like writing. I don't see as a career, but writing is the easier way I can show what I feel. And I had so much feelings about GeneRally that I couldn't keep them only with myself.
TuomoH wrote:
Ed Santos wrote:I feel like walking through a ghost town.
I know what you mean. I never really left (and don't plan on leaving either) but visited this place less and less often until this year. At each visit there have been less people in here and it is sad indeed. :vsad: Luckily there are still some people (and even more at the Polish GR Discord server!) and I believe there are still more adventures to be had. I have to remember the word "saudade", it seems to capture my feelings too. :scratch:
Nice to know GeneRally has still chances of growing more! I plan on sometimes in the future coming back here to see how the community is. It would be a nice surprise to see it strong again!
TuomoH wrote:Btw, I've loved your avatar since I first saw it! :mrgreen:
Hahaha Thanks, that one took me a while to make... After creating it, I didn't feel like changing it any more. I'll be using the Beatles avatar for more 10 years :D
TuomoH wrote:There were things that I didn't remember anymore!
RudyOosterndijk wrote:It's amazing how many parallels I can make out in your descriptions of the early years. Though, I don't know how and when my own relationship with the game comes to an end, but I will certainly come back to your post for inspiration. ;)
Thanks! I think most of us had similar experiences... And although a long time has passed and many memories are gone, I really would like to read what you all remember from those years. Surely there were many good moments I didn't notice at the time...
Maybe we could join all those "gospels" and write the ultimate History of GeneRally? ;)
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Ed Santos wrote:One of the things I discovered during my break is that I like writing. I don't see as a career, but writing is the easier way I can show what I feel.
Yes, yes, yes! I love writing and it's the easiest way for me to communicate my feelings as well. :)
And although a long time has passed and many memories are gone, I really would like to read what you all remember from those years. Surely there were many good moments I didn't notice at the time...
Maybe we could join all those "gospels" and write the ultimate History of GeneRally? ;)
I'd love to do something like that but it'd require lots of time. I actually do have diaries from the whole GR era but as they are my general diaries, all the GR stuff is buried between lots of other things. :D
SammieVL

Post by SammieVL »

Hi y'all, some things have changed since the last time i was here. :D
Do you have/need useful GeneRally tips & tricks?

Well...

The Great Track Tips & Tricks Topic
marass

Post by marass »

Heya guys! Just going around while listening to lecture. I am not really returning, all honest here. But I am glad that GRIF is still online :)

If only the Uni wasn't that demanding... I don't have even mood to return full throttle, but hopefully one day! Stay safe in those awful days!
Martin B. - CZRT racer