View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Reservoir for old members 

Post Reservoir for old members
Hey guys!

It's been a long-long time since I was active. But GR and GRIF is in my mind daily! Are there anyone still here from 10-5 years ago? (Jesus Christ! I registered here more than 10 years ! :o )

Tell me what has happened to you in the last few years! I miss this community so much!

Best Regards, always!
MD

Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:36 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Reservoir for old members
Well, forum's rather empty nowadays... There are only a few active members left... :ouch:

All my released tracks and cars

Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:19 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi MD,
I can't be considered an old member, but I recall when I joined there were some activities in GRIF, I'm talking about 3-4 years ago... 2018 is the first year of true desolation. :tuweed: I'm not very active here but I keep working slowly on GR stuffs, anyway I'd like to be a little more present here.

Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:07 pm
Profile E-mail

I think I've been here from the start of this forum. Herbal invited me from Facebook to here and without him, I wouldn't exist for that long. I think I've started out in the RSC era and later the RaceDepartment era before going here so my stint is of course longer but I know there are others who lasted longer than I do.

It's such a shame that once again the activity has way slowed down, way different than in the early years where the game was a thing. The sequel has been one of the factors why (I won't further comment on this though), combined with how most of the players moved on in life. Hat tip to the GRPL community and others for keeping GR alive though.

Nowadays I'm doing a couple of things before going into jobs et cetera, basically I'm training myself. Though without this game I won't have a source of inspiration. I know I'm still a fan for top down games (this included, although I haven't played it again for a long time) but in more ways than one the game has given me a couple of inspirations.

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog

Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:19 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

hello MD. On discord generally is life https://discordapp.com/invite/pApXcRP Few english version departments and you can racing F1/F2 :D

Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:00 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]