TOTFM - The Official Thread For Musicians - TOTFM

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: TOTFM - The Official Thread For Musicians - TOTFM

Post by TuomoH »

Those of you who are my FB friends already got their share of spam but to the rest of you, Karma Bucket just opened the official web site as well as FB page. :D
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

How come I'm the only one posting in this thread? ;)

Anyway, here's the first music video for Forcefeedfailed. I'm the singer, in case you didn't know.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hBv4QAMG0CI
Marco

Post by Marco »

TuomoH wrote:Anyway, here's the first music video for Forcefeedfailed. I'm the singer, in case you didn't know.
Nice :bg: . Honestly I didn't even knew you were in a band :D (Hadn't visited this topic 'till now).
Though metal isn't my favourite style, I prefer a bit lighter like Rock 'n Roll or heavy rock, I seriously enjoyed it. Rock on Tuomo :rocks: :rocks:

Awaiting for the album :shhh:
Owner of Wulff Motorsport team and car company
Formerly marinator
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All my released tracks and cars
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Thanks, marinator. :) I'm actually in another one too where I play lead guitar.

Speaking of which, I almost forgot that Karma Bucket released a five-song acoustic record. You can listen to it for free at Soundcloud.
Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo »

TuomoH wrote:Anyway, here's the first music video for Forcefeedfailed. I'm the singer, in case you didn't know.
You're doing your job well, but in overall the music confirms stereotypes of modern prog metal... Do not take it personally, all moden metal sounds like this: a group of excellent instrumentalists and not even one interesting musical idea, in tems of musical composition it really is nothing special, but it's not your fault as a singer I guess :D I wish some more bands played something in vein of Death/Watchtower/Fates Warning/Arcturus... I saw your song "The Moment of Clarity" on YT and thought it's a Death cover actually, but it wasn't :P.

But at least you're having fun and that's something too, sometimes I wish I had someone to play together :P
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

@Lorenzo: Sorry for the late reply, I only saw your post now. Anyway, as you may guess, I disagree with whether the ideas are interesting or not, otherwise I wouldn't be singing in this band. ;) Then again, I don't listen to prog metal that much so I don't know what the scene sounds like on overall. Btw, our composer is a huge Death fan. :D
Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo »

After having seen that there's really not much to explore except this few bands I don't listen to metal anymore either. But I do know that most of the interesting 'progressive' metal music is usually not what is widely considered to be a 'true' prog-metal and Death is a good example.
SammieVL

Post by SammieVL »

Hey everyone!

I know i haven't been active here at all, but since this still is a community i've been a part of, i thought i would share this here.
Today, after a long while of producing, i've finally released my first album, titled The Otherworld! It contains 10 Techno and Techhouse tracks, varying from more steady tracks for the dancefloor, to some long experimental tracks. I thought i would share it here for those that are interested!

You can listen to it here:

YouTube
SoundCloud
Bandcamp

I hope everyone here will enjoy it just as much as i enjoyed creating it!
Do you have/need useful GeneRally tips & tricks?

Well...

The Great Track Tips & Tricks Topic