Heat

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
Hiken17

Re: Heat

Post by Hiken17 »

Paw wrote:
maxi17 wrote:it's andaluCia eva :shhh:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andalusia
oops :doh:
i don't know that in english id andalusia :scratch: ...
sorry :sweatdrop:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my gr creations
GeneFans/The official spanish forum
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

In morning, here is about 5 C warm, so it isnt very much.
.[̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅u̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅].YOU FOUND IT! YESH! YESH!
...... ಠ_ಠ
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

Sutinen wrote:In morning, here is about 5 C warm, so it isnt very much.
Yeah, 6 am or so. :roll:

Now it's 20-ish, and today in school I had to take some clothes off because it was too warm.
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

It was about 7 at here and I used only t-shirt and my long sleeve, so no jacket. I think it wasn't cold at all.
"If you really think and say you want to do it and believe you can do it. And you have ability to drive a car. Then you will do it." - Colin McRae

"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters."- Kimi Räikkönen

"Everything I do about motor racing, I enjoy it. Anything because it is my passion."- Francois Cevert
Alex

Post by Alex »

You're all lucky! Here in the uk the hottest we've had is about 22ish (in celsius). The only time it was actually hot was back in may. In 2006 and 2009 we had heatwaves which is a good thing for us.
Look to the left ----------------> that's to the right, mate :(
Owner of Team GeneAlex
GRACE S1 - 25th out of 47 drivers and 14th out of 18 teams. Not bad for a first season eh?
GRC S18 - 15th out of 26 (7th out of 14 in junior standings)
1nsane

Post by 1nsane »

If the temperatures continue dropping the same speed they did this week, we get to dig that "Snow!" thread back in few weeks. It was only about 15C on thursday when I checked the meter the last time, and it was definitely a lot colder yesterday when I actually went out. And today it has been freezing even inside.
Check out my music at Youtube!
And don't forget my homepage Here!
Alex

Post by Alex »

On the day i came back to school, September 7th, it was blistering hot. It had all summer to do this heat and it does it on the day i go back to school. :rage: :rage: :mad: :headbang:
Owner of Team GeneAlex
GRACE S1 - 25th out of 47 drivers and 14th out of 18 teams. Not bad for a first season eh?
The Noose

Heat heat heat heat

Post by The Noose »

My GOD it's hot in here. About +30 here in Oulu where I live. Start to p**s me off this heat.

How about in other parts of Earth? :)
"If you really think and say you want to do it and believe you can do it. And you have ability to drive a car. Then you will do it." - Colin McRae

"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters."- Kimi Räikkönen

"Everything I do about motor racing, I enjoy it. Anything because it is my passion."- Francois Cevert
GeneSuomi

Re: Heat heat heat heat

Post by GeneSuomi »

And the story was whatever was the song what it was
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

Oh darn. :D Mods could you move these posts to THAT thread? :D

The Noose

Post by The Noose »

Welp. Time to dig this thread back up. About +30 here... :sweatdrop:

Areen

Post by Areen »

About 26°C in Rzeszow. Not bad but it's very muggy.
Paw

Post by Paw »

Threads with same topic merged.

Btw. it's hot here too, and I don't want to think how it will be in the middle of june when I'll have all exams and need to be clother "properly" for those occasions.
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Herbal »

Heat? Well, we have here about 28-32 °C since the weekend. BTW with Madd Dogg we've been on the WTCC event on Hungaroring, and that was an unforgetable experience for us. Even afterwards, as both of us received a mild heat stroke and sunburn too... :D
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
Alex

Post by Alex »

Yup, pretty hot where i am aswell. It got upwards of 26°C on Thursday. And most of the days since the beginning of May have been dry and rather hot.
Owner of Team GeneAlex
The MNZ

Post by The MNZ »

Here is VERY cold. 8ºC. And the people says "Rio 40ºC" as city nickname.
Here the heat only is known when we saw our light price after one month with air-conditioner on max.
Hiken17

Post by Hiken17 »

i'm starting to get anoyed when i have to walk to the school at 7:30 with 30Cº i think that this summer will be horrid :hot:
my gr creations
bduddy

Post by bduddy »

I guess heat is bad, but I'd take some heat every so often over the weather I have now, which is about 55* F (~13* C) every single day...
I like short, simple signatures!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Contrary to many people, i prefer blistering heat over any other weather. But then you would if you lived in a country with fairly cold weather all year round. :roll:
Owner of Team GeneAlex
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

Oh how I miss the good old winter. :(

TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

The Noose wrote:Oh how I miss the good old winter. :(
I don't. :D I mean, I love a good winter but after all those long cold months I'm going to enjoy the heat now since you never know how long it may last. :cool2:
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

I LOOOVE winter. More than summer. Only good thing in summer is festivals and vacation. Winter although... Iiiiiice hockey at outside. :)

Hiken17

Post by Hiken17 »

The Noose wrote:Only good thing in summer is festivals and vacation.
i completly agree with you :nod:
my gr creations
OlafK

Post by OlafK »

I can't believe my luck, I've caught a cold in June. Sudden rain is not nice :?
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Me too. Last 4 days spent with herbal teas. :doh: