"Dear diary"

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
FRUKIScze

Re: "Dear diary"

Post by FRUKIScze »

Dear Diary

Today my mother attempted to do a suicide.
Well... what is more sad on this? Well... it's not first time that this happened :|
no jokes... just pure reality :vsad:
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Oh my, Frukis. :( I wish all the strength to you in this situation and hope it's the absolute last time.
zgr

Post by zgr »

TuomoH wrote:Oh my, Frukis. :( I wish all the strength to you in this situation and hope it's the absolute last time.
I agree, wish you strength and all the best for the future
Hello.
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Never forget you've got our full support even when you have to go through a tough time of your life. I also bid you and your family Godspeed. Stay strong, František.
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Thank you guys for all the support. It really means a lot for me :)

I've visited my mom yesterday at Psychical Hospital (~1.5h of car driving). She decided to stay there for one-two months. I'm going to live at my uncle's house in nearby town. I'll be going to my school as usually. Let's just hope, i'll somehow manage to past this difficult stage of my life as fast as possible so i can carry on and focus on my studying once again.
it's already hard without father. I don't want to lose both my parents yet
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

FRUKIScze wrote:Thank you guys for all the support. It really means a lot for me :)

I've visited my mom yesterday at Psychical Hospital (~1.5h of car driving). She decided to stay there for one-two months. I'm going to live at my uncle's house in nearby town. I'll be going to my school as usually. Let's just hope, i'll somehow manage to past this difficult stage of my life as fast as possible so i can carry on and focus on my studying once again.
We'll always be with you in this very tough moment
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
marass

Post by marass »

Frukis, honestly, I can not imagine live without my one of parents (and you know that I was afraid of it a bit), not even without parents at all. Really, maybe you do not feel it, but try it,.. speak to her about bright points of your (and her) life. I am not a psychologist, just ideas what should I do (probably, I wasn't in this situation yet).

But, only what I can say is: STAY STRONG
Martin B. - CZRT racer
Best Czech rookie in January 2014
Last tracks: SnowHill [stc], part of JEA 24 [ral], Ruta [cir]
Last misc.: Wacky wheels sounds
WIP: Ingliston [rwl] [cir] (5%), AirChaos [cir] [tpk?] [ovl]
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Frukis, your mom needs to your support and some time to think about that. It's really helpful to be with her, to feel (by her) that she has you close to her... I haven't discovered nothing special, but my mom was mentally ill since 2005 and I know what it feels like.
Hope everything come back to normal ;)
Hope you understand what I want to tell you writting "was"..
ALL TRACKS
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

FRUKIScze wrote:Thank you guys for all the support. It really means a lot for me :)

First of all, I am very sorry at what happened to your mother. I wished you (and your mother too) strength and courage throughout that phase but I didn't even have a chance to post it. I am glad that everything's fine right now, but still, I'm still hoping the best for you and your mother. Like everyone sad, you have OUR support.

On a personal note, I've managed to do a total revamp of my blog. Starting Wednesday, taking free time between classes, accompanied with a fast wi-fi that kept me going, and including the work-at-home hours, I've turned my blog's design from a cringe-worthy, out-of-theme design to something that's much, much better. Here you go
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

That bad, i hope that in some time all could be best. :)
#StayStrongFrukis
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

#Ialsowrote#StayStrongFrukis.

BTW, when you mother is in hospital, and you father is dead/not in your family, with whom did you live actually?
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Thank you guys for all the post once again :)
RobertRacer99 wrote:#Ialsowrote#StayStrongFrukis.

BTW, when you mother is in hospital, and you father is dead/not in your family, with whom did you live actually?
Well.. I'm not 18 years old yet (need 5 more months) so i live with my uncle and aunt in next town.
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

I had a dream... Really. I had a dream I was driving Formula in GR.. from first person camera :D I looks like that:
graphic was nice but simple, as it is in GR, the car was a bit more edgy but without many details. The camera was in front of the helmet, as cockpit I had simple low poly steering wheel with digital speedometer. No buttons or something. just this.. And hands ;) Also one more difference was the wheels looked like from F1 since 2005-2008.
The tracks also looked simple, with simple, "happy" colours. It was fictional track, it reminds me my KaisenRing but layout was different.
Driving was simple too, but e.g. breaking time was longer than in GR. So still arcady but not so much ;)
However, what do you think about that?
ALL TRACKS
zgr

Post by zgr »

YoNnie wrote:I had a dream... Really. I had a dream I was driving Formula in GR.. from first person camera :D I looks like that:
graphic was nice but simple, as it is in GR, the car was a bit more edgy but without many details. The camera was in front of the helmet, as cockpit I had simple low poly steering wheel with digital speedometer. No buttons or something. just this.. And hands ;) Also one more difference was the wheels looked like from F1 since 2005-2008.
The tracks also looked simple, with simple, "happy" colours. It was fictional track, it reminds me my KaisenRing but layout was different.
Driving was simple too, but e.g. breaking time was longer than in GR. So still arcady but not so much ;)
However, what do you think about that?
Just had the same dream with first person camera some time ago, was so much fun :D with 19 other drivers, it was like an online race :D
Hello.
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Oh... i almost forgot, we had a "bomb attack" in our school... yeah, some guy wrote an anonymous email, that we have a bomb in our school. At least we had free thursday and friday :yummy:
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

So, it was two days ago when something happened to my laptop, exactly the HDD part. At that time, I was doing a usual stuff everyone with a laptop would, but the thing happens when, due to the laptop's slowness, I tried to shut down my laptop in vain and resorted to the cold shutdown, and afterwards when I tried to turn it on again, the laptop went into the "Automatic Startup Repair" of its, and noticed that the HDD produced the clicking sound, which spelt its death.

I am very down at that time; all the GBs of my downloads throughout my whole years with my laptop has gone due to my series of miscarriages: emotion and dual-boot are two of the reasons. Right now, I'm considering a visit to the professional's help that could recover all of my HDD's data. Yet, I would need an external HDD to immediately move everything from that broken drive (regardless if it were to be "fixed"). All this bombshell will cost millions of Rupiahs.

Right now, I'm living with my old, 250GB HDD with Windows 8.1 installed. Yes, gaming performance on 8.1 is said to be much lower than Win 8 / Win 7, but there's no other choice. I have become unmotivated since this thing...

Yeah, that includes countless of WIPs I haven't finished and all the game stuffs I'm still making. Should've use my cloud drives but I have a fear of burning too much space... :weep:
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
zgr

Post by zgr »

Dear Diary,

after Thursday was the baddest day of my life (hrad math exam and very bad picture of my blood), today has been a good day. Not only that the pupils won against the teachers at a soccer tournament (Me and my teacher had a deal), I just drank too much, but made DRUNK a better time at Sunlake in GR FormulaCup than when I was sober, so I think that's going really nice for me :flip: :flip: :flip:

See what will happen tomorrow :D
Hello.
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

zgr wrote:Dear Diary,

after Thursday was the baddest day of my life (hrad math exam and very bad picture of my blood)
I know that feels. :worried:
zgr wrote:I just drank too much, but made DRUNK a better time at Sunlake in GR FormulaCup than when I was sober, so I think that's going really nice for me :flip: :flip: :flip:

See what will happen tomorrow :D

We see us at the streets of Sunlake, 2nd homerace of Kuba, Destiny Racing and I very like street circuits. :misch:
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

!!WARNING!!
Don't open this spoiler if you don't like discusting things! If you open this spoiler and you will feel offended, it's not my or even admins fault! :bsmile:

But hey... it's my diary, i can write into it whatever i want, right? :p
Dear diary.

I don't know much about this, but it's kinda interesting.
When i am sh*tting on toilet, my sh*ts jumps into water and it splashes. And sometimes it splashes so hard that it even hit my a*shole and cleans it. It's like.. Yeah i don't need a toilet paper anymore.
But why this happens? It's because I'm getting older and i eat more so my sh*ts are getting heavier?
Don't know :vsad:
Crowella
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Crowella »

Dear Diary,

Thank you to the one man who decided to hold up a cafe in Sydney for making Australia quite tense. I was going to catch the train today but there is too much tension so I'm going to go for a lovely drive on the back roads and have some fun, maybe grab a coffee while my car is going over the river on a ferry/boat. At least our town today was in good spirits and people are happy it's over.

BTW, I don't live/work anywhere close to what happened just in case anyone did have any fears. My thoughts go with the people involved. :(
View my archived circuits/cars here
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Dear diary

I've never thought, that making a New Year house-party is soooo complicated. I can't imagine how much will i spend into it. My wallet will be empty i guess :ill:

Hopefully everything will go well and nobody will get hurt :shhh:
bduddy

Post by bduddy »

Yesterday I went skiing for the first time. I stuck to the small hill (mostly because I haven't learned how to turn properly...), but it was still fun! I think I made the right choice, considering that two of my friends who were also new had to be taken down from the big hill on snowmobiles, and one of them sprained his ankle...
I like short, simple signatures!
Warlex

Post by Warlex »

Dear diary, the second semester of 2014 in my university starts today, because of a strike that lasted three months because of salary reajustments for professors and workers, since it's a public university. So, basically, this year we're going to have almost 3 complete semesters and the calendar is f**ked up until 2016. Let's only hope I can still have time for GR!
puttz

Post by puttz »

Warlex wrote:Dear diary, the second semester of 2014 in my university starts today, because of a strike that lasted three months because of salary reajustments for professors and workers, since it's a public university. So, basically, this year we're going to have almost 3 complete semesters and the calendar is f**ked up until 2016. Let's only hope I can still have time for GR!
Dang, that sucks and is quite pathetic on the part of the professors. Good luck!
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Warlex

Post by Warlex »

puttz wrote:Dang, that sucks and is quite pathetic on the part of the professors. Good luck!
Of course there is a blame on the professors too, but the most responsible for this is the State Government. There are three state universities in the state of São Paulo, including mine, and all of their money come from the same tax fund. The problem is that USP, the biggest one, has lots of overpaid professors and employees, which is forbidden of course, and USP is spending way more than what they receive from the government. Because of that, there was 0% reajustment for ALL employees, even the correct ones, so they stopped working. But as usual, the students have to pay the price and almost nothing happened to the overpaid people.

But anyway, thanks for the support! I think I can manage this and stay strong here! :D