"Dear diary"

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
Doorslammer
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: "Dear diary"

Post by Doorslammer »

1nsane wrote:Solution: Get a bigger car.
Alternative solution: Make a bigger hole.
:D
Crikey, it's big enough, thank you very much. It's probably only the sump that's actually presenting problems, but I'm not in a position to change anything like that at the moment.
1nsane

Post by 1nsane »

Oh wow. The first anime in a very long while that really made me go WTF. An dI mean... If more cursing was allowed, it would really go what the everything possible. I decided to watch it through on one go and... Wow. Just wow. Oh yeah, the name... School Days. That sure is the most mind breaking, heart breaking and twisted series I have ever seen. I was just thinking "Noo don't do that, no think twice now". And the ending really left me quiet. Just... Watch it. :-o I guess... I will... Go to sleep... Or.. Something...
Check out my music at Youtube!
And don't forget my homepage Here!
Quklis

Post by Quklis »

Installed Ubuntu as secondary operating system for my computer, I'll have to keep Windows mainly for playing and few other programs. Though now looks like Windows thinks it has done something fatal though it has been left untouched and now I'll have two OS installations in the same day :P

Anyway, Ubuntu seems a lot better to use than any Windows or Mac version I've seen.
Alonsomania

Post by Alonsomania »

I manage to get a 5 for a subject I understand and a 7 for a subject I have no clue about. FML
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Unfortunately, today is the most hurtful thing I ever have. Why? My glasses box (a small box for glasses that I wear) is gone. The worst part is that my 5 USB memory cards inside the box plus a glasses "tissue" (not really a tissue, but I run out of vocabulary tbh) also gone, and all my memory cards store my stored beloved files. Looks like my life is at its critically devastated phase...
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
1nsane

Post by 1nsane »

Man oh man. Thank you messed up sleeping rhythm. It's 4am local time and I'm supposed to wake up at around 6am for school. I haven't gone to bed yet. And I'm not tired at all. I guess this day will be a 24h one then. It will just be a bit of an endurance run since the school day will be from 8am to 4 or 5pm...
Alex

Post by Alex »

1nsane wrote:Man oh man. Thank you messed up sleeping rhythm. It's 4am local time and I'm supposed to wake up at around 6am for school. I haven't gone to bed yet. And I'm not tired at all. I guess this day will be a 24h one then. It will just be a bit of an endurance run since the school day will be from 8am to 4 or 5pm...
Don't worry man, you can do it. I once went to bed at 10pm, woke up at 1am for this taxi to come and stayed awake and alert until 9pm the next day without falling asleep on the taxi or plane. If you're wondering, it was a holiday.
Look to the left ----------------> that's to the right, mate :(
Owner of Team GeneAlex
GRACE S1 - 25th out of 47 drivers and 14th out of 18 teams. Not bad for a first season eh?
GRC S18 - 15th out of 26 (7th out of 14 in junior standings)
1nsane

Post by 1nsane »

Yeah, I have had multiple 48 hour days too. It's just that I have had this rhythm for about 6 months now while going to school early and everything.
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

I've wanted to try it for almost my whole life, and today I drove a kart for the first time in my life! :bsmile: I got there through school, from an optional PE course.

As there were too many drivers to let all drive at the same time, we were divided to 2 groups. And I was the fastest of my group! :hyper: Even if there were a couple of drivers who weren't first-timers. There were a couple guys in the other group, who had driven a lot before this, and were faster than me.

Anyway, it was totally awesome and I enjoyed it a lot, I'll have to do it more :D
SammieVL

Sad things topic

Post by SammieVL »

As the title says.
Just post some sad things.
IDK why.

Spoilered cause it would be too long.
My mom has a foundation for "indigo" children. They are somewhat different than the most children, like me, i got 150 IQ cause they wont measure any higher in here. But so she helps parents with how to handle them.
She also lets other indigo children meet eachother, and so i met Vijay Janssen. We became good friends, we made movies, hotwheels tracks, alot nice stuff.
Until he didnt want to play anymore and he didnt want to tell why.
Then on Habbo he said bad things to me. He also didnt want me to know why.
Then, on Roblox (i showed him what Roblox was) i sent a mail to him in wich i wanted him to say why he said that bad things. But he wrote something bad where i'd say that its against the Roblox rules. He said i should f**k my dog and eat my own poo. Then, a few days later, i saw him again on just exactly the same place on Roblox. I kept on asking why he did that but it resulted in him saying that the rest who were there shouldnt believe me. Then due that, a few days later, he HACKED ME and spammed the Dutch Robloxians group with my account. He deleted everything where i worked on to get for 2 LONG YEARS. Everything was gone. My place was deleted, my status update (something like twitter) said i was hacked, and my Robloxian that looked like a cool guy looked like a girly noob. I tried reporting him but they still didnt do a thing.

Maybe we will call the police in a few days.
We luckily have enough evidence.

Cause the morning of the day i got hacked, nothing was wrong.
Vijay was online when i wasnt, and in the night i found out that i got hacked.
So hopefully he will go to jail.

He really is the worst thing in the world.
Do you have/need useful GeneRally tips & tricks?

Well...

The Great Track Tips & Tricks Topic
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

It's very sad, Wouter. :(

BTW after discussion of mod team we decided to merge the topics. ;)
1nsane

Post by 1nsane »

Yeah, the online hacking is always quite sad. There's not much you can do, except to contact the admins of the service so they can propably trace who actually did it. Don't expect police to do much, unless there was a case of really threatening to kill you or stuff like that. With some solid proof you might even manage to get him fined.

The way I used to handle the bullys at school was to simply ignore them. It worked quite well actually, although (Kids don't read this part. :D ) a punch to the stomach and a slap to the back of the head helped too. :slap:

Wooh, the school has started again! Yay and stuff! I actually feel more tired now than I did before the holidays... :D
SammieVL

Post by SammieVL »

1nsane wrote:Man oh man. Thank you messed up sleeping rhythm. It's 4am local time and I'm supposed to wake up at around 6am for school. I haven't gone to bed yet. And I'm not tired at all. I guess this day will be a 24h one then. It will just be a bit of an endurance run since the school day will be from 8am to 4 or 5pm...
O.o i had something like a messed up sleeping rhythm aswell!
I woke up around 7 oclock in the morning, i was tired still so i wanted to sleep till 8 oclock. I WOKE UP AT 9 OCLOCK!!! A pain in the a*s!
Do you have/need useful GeneRally tips & tricks?

Well...

The Great Track Tips & Tricks Topic
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Sleeping rhythm? Yesterday I left regular local time and set IRT (Ivo Relative Time) - day starts with my waking up and back to sleep at 18th hour, otherwise I would be mad. :D Because last 5 days wake up at 4-6 pm of CET, learn, then go back to bed around 10-11 am. This all thanks to my school. :meditate: :rofl:
Alex

Post by Alex »

Today i saw a Lotus Elise and a Volkswagen Golf R32. Infact, here are all the cool cars i've seen in my life:

40+ Mitsubishi Evos
60+ Subaru Imprezas
A rally tuned Toyota Celica ST205
Vauxhall VX220
Vauxhall VXR8
Tuned Dodge Charger classic
Ford Mustang 96 - 03 model
BMW M3 E30
Ferrari 599
Chevrolet Corvette C5 convertible
2 Mitsubishi 3000GTs
30+ Nissan Skylines
TVR Tuscan
BMW M5 E90
Mercedes SL
20+ Porsche Boxsters
Porsche Carrera 4S 996
Porsche Cayman convertible
Tuned Ford Mustang 96 - 03 model
Ford Mustang 05 - 09 model
Tuned Chevrolet Camaro SS 93 - 02 model
Holden Monaro (it had a vauxhall steering wheel weirdly)
Tuned Lamborghini Gallardo (this was the first i saw. saw it back in 02 or 03 and it had black bbs rims and a Gallardo vinyl on both sides)
Holden Ute
Tuned Ford Transit with about 20+ speakers
Lancia Delta Integrale
Some Maserati (don't know what it was, but it had 4 exhausts and was pretty low to the ground.)
Aston Martin DB9 (saw this in a carpark)
Tuned Vauxhall Calibra (had scissor doors and big speakers with monitors)

And a few others. What cars have you guys seen?
Look to the left ----------------> that's to the right, mate :(
Owner of Team GeneAlex
GRACE S1 - 25th out of 47 drivers and 14th out of 18 teams. Not bad for a first season eh?
GRC S18 - 15th out of 26 (7th out of 14 in junior standings)
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

I saw an Aston Martin today going through the local town, which was surprising. I also used to regularly see a VXR8 and the odd Porsche dotted around.
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

Audi R8, Aston Martin DB9, Bugatti Veyron, Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4, Lots of Maserati quattroportes, Bugatti EB110, two Lamborghini LM002, a Ferrari 250GTO's Replica, The blue flame; ;) , Ferrari F40, Vector W8, Ferrari Enzo, Ferrari 430, Alfa Montreal, lots of LeMans Cars, Loads of Porsche's, Bentley Continental GT, Gumpert Apollo, Alfa 8C Competizione, Ferrari 599, Ferrari 612, Aston Martin DB7 Zagato, three BMW M3, Some Lotus Elise/exige, Delorean DMC12, all generations of Corvette, Zakspeed Ford Capri, Ferrar 275 GTB, Lamborghini Countach, BMW 507, ferrari 250 gt, Jaguar D-type, BMW 503, Lamborghini Miura, Ferrari F50, ........
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

:rofl:

then let's add the car magazines as favorite free time reading and here it is: XYY, our ''guess the car'' master. :D

BTW about observing cars but from other PoV - on 15th Feb. will be reopened Czech national technical museum after reconstruction (took 3 or so years). There will be exhibited maybe most special car in country: real Caracciola's W154 1939 (chassis 10) in original conditions (including original worn tyres from last GP :shock: ). So visiting this place is on very top of my February To-do List. :bsmile: Pics are here, if you wish.
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

Once I saw a Porsche here. I was shocked. Someone who lives here has a Hummer, I've seen it many times.

When I've been aboard, I've seen many nice cars. Specially in Monaco (for example a Testarossa and DB7 :yummy:)
1nsane

Post by 1nsane »

It isn't really that big of a thing to see a Porsche in Finland. Really really. It seems to be the car for the people who think they are rich but that aren't really rich so they instead buy a Cayman... :D There's atleast two in this town, plus I have seen some others driving around here. There's quite a lot of them in Helsinki, too.
I personally was VERY surprised to see a Ferrari 512 on the near streets.
Someone in Riihimäki has a very cool looking new body Mustang. It seems to have some minor tuning that makes it look more special. No tasteless spoilers or anything, just pure style. There also seem to be some old muscle cars around Riihimäki. I've seen a 70's Mustang multiple times and then there was this... Orange... I don't remember what it was though, but man it had a great sound when it started.
I've seen multiple Humvees going here and there, especially on highways.
Propably the coolest tuned car was the Opel Astra Wagon, that was taking part into some audio contest. The sound pressure it made was just something special.

So yeah, I don't list the cars I have seen, since most of them are just so... Normal... The only special car you propably never ever (should) see on the streets was this old amphibious "car", propably the DUKW or something similar. These were used during the 2nd World War and propably in Vietnam and places like these too. So seeing one being used legally on public roads was quite special.. :D

I don't actually know what's so special about Lancers, Imprezas or Skylines of these days. Yeah, they cost a lot, and they maybe are faster than other "normal" cars... But it's just that I see them pretty much daily. It's almost easier to spot one of these these days than a Nissan Sunny. And there's a lot of these still running in Finland. :D
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

1nsane wrote:It isn't really that big of a thing to see a Porsche in Finland. Really really. It seems to be the car for the people who think they are rich but that aren't really rich so they instead buy a Cayman... :D There's atleast two in this town, plus I have seen some others driving around here. There's quite a lot of them in Helsinki, too.
Maybe so, but I really didn't expect to see one in this village. :D I have seen a few in Helsinki or on the highway.
Martyn

Post by Martyn »

i have a job interview today :)
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
Martyn

The 'Get Something Off Your Chest' Thread

Post by Martyn »

If something has got you angry and you want to complain about it, post it here.

-----

I'll start this off with what happened to me today

I went to go Tesco on the way home last night and the 'security guard' held the doors closed and said they were closing. This was at 5 to 11 and they close at 11 so i pointed at my watch and walked away.

I went in there about an hour ago and while I was waiting to be served... he tapped me on the shoulder and started shouting at me for apparently calling him a wanker and 'racially abusing' him. Then when I asked to speak to a manager to complain he called the police to report me for being 'verbally and physically racially abusive'

He did all this infront of about 10 other customers.
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
Thunderstrucker

Re: The 'Get Something Off Your Chest' Thread

Post by Thunderstrucker »

Basic... I was playing GTA SA-MP then suddently... BSOD! :rage:
Facebook / YouTube 1 / YouTube 2 / Twitter / Steam

PSN accounts: Thunderstrucker2 - Thunderstruker - ThunderGearhead
The MNZ

Re: The 'Get Something Off Your Chest' Thread

Post by The MNZ »

"A big shi* occured on your trashed computer and the WinBADows was sh*tdowned...press F12 if the keyborard is disconected... press any key to continue... WHERE ARE THE "ANY" KEY?"
My two PS2 controls are broken....