"Dear diary"

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
The Noose

Re: "Dear diary"

Post by The Noose »

Well got yesterday my new laptop. :yummy: Nothing more special.
"If you really think and say you want to do it and believe you can do it. And you have ability to drive a car. Then you will do it." - Colin McRae

"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters."- Kimi Räikkönen

"Everything I do about motor racing, I enjoy it. Anything because it is my passion."- Francois Cevert
Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

I got new mountain bike. Its a XC MTB, heres the offical site link: Merida Matts TFS XC 400-D
Its a great bike. :heyea:

E: Sorry I messed up the links.
Last edited by Sutinen on Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.[̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅u̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅].YOU FOUND IT! YESH! YESH!
...... ಠ_ಠ
Alonsomania

Post by Alonsomania »

A diary, oh boy, I could fill complete diaries every week :lol:
1nsane

Post by 1nsane »

First of all, is The Expendables good enough to be seen in the theather? Or should I rather wait for it to come in blu-ray? I very rarely go to the cinema, mostly because I don't want to pay 8+ euros just to see a movie once. I will rather spend ~30€ on the disc and see it unlimited times. But this one seems to have such a huge lineup of great action stars in one that it feels interesting. So without spoiling the story, what is your opinion? To see or not to see?

Otherwise this day has been pretty much a normal day... I had to fix the report completely. That's what you get when you trust something into the hands of others. You always end up having to fix everything...

Also, yesterday I helped a friend in moving him from Forssa to Riihimäki. It's so nice that he moved from 4th stair with no elevator to 3rd stair with no elevator. :doh: I'm not going to help him if he is really going to get a new fridgerator and a washing machine to the new place. :D My muscles couldn't handle it. The good thing is, that now the group of four we have at school finally lives pretty close to each other. This way we can finally do stuff outside of the school too!
Check out my music at Youtube!
And don't forget my homepage Here!
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

I watched it. And well... A basic action packet. :D Recommend. :bg:
"If you really think and say you want to do it and believe you can do it. And you have ability to drive a car. Then you will do it." - Colin McRae

"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters."- Kimi Räikkönen

"Everything I do about motor racing, I enjoy it. Anything because it is my passion."- Francois Cevert
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

Well another ordinary day at our house. Few guests came and dad started to show off how good dad he is. What means bossing and shouting to me and my littlebrother and sister...

Alonsomania

Post by Alonsomania »

After two trainings, first match of the team i'm coaching was today. They played actually quite good, and won with 2-0 :trampo:
Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

Have anyone of you runned the cooper test? I had very crappy morning this year, with bad results, last year I ran something like 2700, now I started with speed of +3200, so not so good results... It was 2400. :shrug:
...... ಠ_ಠ
Darjo
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Darjo »

One year ago I got 3,1 km after training ~1,5 months, but now I'm really out of shape. Probably I'll try next week and see what can I achieve.
Signatures are overrated
Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

My friend got 3200 last year, this year worse but still a 10, 3000. :mrgreen: We need 2700 to get 10.
I have one more try at next month, then ill be more serious, this time I didnt even get really exhausted. :? maybe over 2700 would be good for me.
...... ಠ_ಠ
1nsane

Post by 1nsane »

So these days they give 10 with just 2700... Darned, I would have easily gotten 10 if this rating was back when I was at primary school.

2 years ago I got 2900. I haven't exercised too much after that though, so it has propably dropped to somewhere around 2600. If I would run it alone, I would propably get just 2400...

Buut... On tuesday we had the welcoming party for the new students. It's funny to see the "other side" of your classmates. When they are drunk. Unfortunately the stereotype about nerd guys being overly interested about women's... Well... front bumpers. The night was fun though!

And tomorrow I'll go listen to Sash!.
Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

1nsane wrote:So these days they give 10 with just 2700... Darned, I would have easily gotten 10 if this rating was back when I was at primary school.
Yep, we had to get 3000 last year and this year 2700. We have different teacher, but I think theres no reason to lower it. :shrug:
...... ಠ_ಠ
Darjo
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Darjo »

Last year needed 3,2 km to get 10, this year it will probably be a bit harder.

Well, tomorrow I have a music exam. I actually had the real exam in june (when AleksiNir was here :D) but I failed 2 subject out of 7: singing and transportation (dunno the exact word for the 2nd subject, you just have to sing a half/whole tone higher/lower than what is written on the sheet). Basically I have to repeat these two subjects and get at least 6/10. I got 5 and 4 in june :(. It wasn't actually that bad because I made a 3 years course in just 1 and excluding those 2 subjects my average was 9 :shrug:
Well, if I manage to pass this exam, when I'm 18 I'll be able to teach in my music school :)
Signatures are overrated
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

Now I got my good old computer back. It was broken. reinstalling XP worked very well. at least I lost no important :gr: files :D
Quklis

Post by Quklis »

BAMP!

We have a course of basic HTML in school now, and I know all that pretty well after doing sites for CV and other stuff. Also there's some broken computers in the class so there's a problem with space so I get to do more advanced stuff like PHP etc in home, though they're quite easy. Those would be the only classes on thursdays, so I have a day off in the middle of the week :mrgreen:

Also I'm thinking of doing new login system :scratch:, as those popup logins aren't so clever IMO.
Alonsomania

Post by Alonsomania »

Well, a new login system wouldn't even be so difficult to make.
Quklis

Post by Quklis »

Alonsomania wrote:Well, a new login system wouldn't even be so difficult to make.
Exactly :P
Doorslammer
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Doorslammer »

Today's dear diary,

Recently, I went to the expense of hiring a rubbish Isuzu for transportation of very cool things:

Said items being a 186ci red motor to go into the 'Wood and a solitary Hoosier.

Angry truck is angry.
MD

Post by MD »

Doorslammer wrote:Angry truck is angry.
Always angry. All the time!
BTW nice stuff :D
GuEss what's coming up nExt!
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

Just bought a new mouse today :yummy:
Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

Cool! I lost my little microsoft mouse, it broke. :vsad:
It was much smaller than my hand, my finger was even longer than it, but it was still comfortable. :D
...... ಠ_ಠ
GeneSuomi

Post by GeneSuomi »

Sutinen wrote: It was much smaller than my hand, my finger was even longer than it, but it was still comfortable. :D
I have IBM mouse and it's about 8cm long. And yes, it's very comfortable :nod:
And the story was whatever was the song what it was
Quklis

Post by Quklis »

:cool:
Doorslammer
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Doorslammer »

Engine doesn't fit.

*Insert generic swear here, like bugger or something. Oh already said it. Bugger it is, then.*
1nsane

Post by 1nsane »

Solution: Get a bigger car.
Alternative solution: Make a bigger hole.
:D