Write & read, your fictions

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
dead14vii1640

Write & read, your fictions

Post by dead14vii1640 »

My 2nd topic here... since we all have quite a good (and strange) imagination, I think it would be cool for us to share our fiction stories.
Btw, if you liked or disliked someone's story please say it, I think it would be cool to have some good stories (not necessarily related with racing).

RULES:
· Stories doesn't have to be 100% fiction but please don't use names and don't make yourself a hero :shake3: .
· No copyrighted material
· No sex (violence will be allowed if moderators say so)
· To make browser windows smaller, please use SPOILER command

NOTE: I don't want to have my story here in the 1st post, can anybody start??
Power without control is nothing
"So long and thanks for all the meat"
Thunderstrucker

Re: Write & read, your fictions

Post by Thunderstrucker »

I'm a little dumb, but i don't understand what's the use of this thread :sweatdrop:
Facebook / YouTube 1 / YouTube 2 / Twitter / Steam

PSN accounts: Thunderstrucker2 - Thunderstruker - ThunderGearhead
dead14vii1640

Post by dead14vii1640 »

яαρнαєℓACϞDC wrote:I'm a little dumb, but i don't understand what's the use of this thread :sweatdrop:
You ARE dumb. This thread is similar to "GeneRally fiction" but with any kind of story you can imagine.
I think some of you have some good works :scratch: ...
Thunderstrucker

Post by Thunderstrucker »

eveofracing wrote:
яαρнαєℓACϞDC wrote:I'm a little dumb, but i don't understand what's the use of this thread :sweatdrop:
You ARE dumb.
I know i am, but i'm learning with my mistakes, and after all, now i understood what you said. It's my language problem too. I'm good at english, but i'm not a dictionary!
Facebook / YouTube 1 / YouTube 2 / Twitter / Steam

PSN accounts: Thunderstrucker2 - Thunderstruker - ThunderGearhead
dead14vii1640

Post by dead14vii1640 »

Since no one seems to have enough corage to break the ice... here I go.
By the way, almost all my short stories have songs as titles.

Too much too young too fast
INTRODUCTION
I woke up in a daze and I was on the backyard of a wealthy house, right next to the swimming pool. It was midnight time. Last thing I remember is that I was hit by a truck in a crossroad while running away from the life I use to have. I did not feel pain but I felt a little numb. While stretching a little bit, I saw someone next to window. I did not know if he was calling the police, only thing I knew was that I had to get the Hell out of there. I ran, jumped their front fence and began walking on the sidewalk of the street, asking myself where I was and how did I get there. It seemed to me that I was on a hilly neighbourhood, full of wealthy houses. Only direction for me was to get out of the hill and to the plain or wherever.
TROUBLES
After a couple of minutes walking, I saw some vehicle coming, lights were incredibly high and I could not see a thing. Though I knew I could be taken as a thief, I wanted to know where I was. When vehicle came closer, I could see it was floating!!! It was like 3' above the ground.
POLICEMAN: "Sir, police officer, please show me your ID card".
I was so shocked that I couldn't answer.
POLICEMAN: "Sir, please show me your ID card. If you do not show me your ID card to me, I will have to arrest you".
I had no ID card and I did not want to be classified as an unidentified subject so I started running as fast as I could.
CHASE
As soon as I started running, the police officer turned around and started chasing me. My human running is not that fast so I changed to my real form. Speed was not enough so I decided to gambe all on one card and go offroad through the hillside forest. I did not know where I was going, only thing I knew was that I was going downhill through a forest at speeds of over 70mph while avoiding dozens of trees. After only a few seconds, the slope disappeared and I jumped off a 100' cliff. Landing was pretty hard but, at least, I left the policeman on the edge of the cliff.
The jump and the chase rendered me deaf so I did not notice I landed on the shoulder of a motorway... till I opened my eyes and get mentally blocked. Maybe, I was too slow, the police had enough time to send a unit to chase me. When I saw the police headlights (white, normal traffic has them blue), I started running away but on the wrong way. Dozens of lights were blinding me but the high concrete wall was enough reference for me. The motorway was crowded and the now 2 units chasing me were having troubles following me since the police HQ decided to stop the traffic so they could have more options to catch me. Normal traffic left one lane free, eased their headlights and started leaving the motorway on the exits. I was running at speeds around 80mph but police were a little bit faster.
2 miles away, police mounted a multiple roadblock. I was lucky I could see all the lights so I could prepare my evasion. I jumped to the concrete wall, jumped from the top of the wall to the information billboard of the motorway, I wall-run the billboard, breaking all the lights and finally jumped from the billboard to the city.
Everything went perfect... but police were not dumb enough and had a couple of units on the street next to the motorway... chase on the streets was much easier for me. I just had to turn left or right over and over and over and pray so the policemen crash and leave me alone. Since I did not know the city at all, I disoriented myself. I went straight for a time, it was a pedestrian street and police had to get their vehicles higher and that made them lost a lot of power.
Finally, I ended in a road. Place was so dark I could not see a thing, only thing I know is that road was pretty fast and wide. I ran as fast as I could, reaching maybe 100mph... till moonlight was not enough, went offroad, tripped and fell.
Next thing I remember? Me waking up bounded up to a metallic bed in some kind of futurist laboratory.
Please comment and/or post your own story here.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Unfortunately this thread hasn't caught on so here's my made up story (really weird):

Ren and stimpy were eaten by these big dogs who then started singing happy happy joy joy for no apparent reason, then the dogs randomly slowed down their singing and exploded. We then cut to a F1 race (Monaco to be exact) and the leader who is in a Mclaren has a big meteor landing on him, crushing him. My friend Jack (who in real life is 6 feet tall and only 13 years old) suddenly comes to one of the grandstands' and is 60 feet tall. He says "Fe Fi Fo Fum i smell spectator's bums!" and he picks up the spectators and throws them miles away. END.
Look to the left ----------------> that's to the right, mate :(
Owner of Team GeneAlex
GRACE S1 - 25th out of 47 drivers and 14th out of 18 teams. Not bad for a first season eh?
GRC S18 - 15th out of 26 (7th out of 14 in junior standings)
Quklis

Post by Quklis »

Alex wrote:Ren and stimpy were eaten by these big dogs who then started singing happy happy joy joy for no apparent reason, then the dogs randomly slowed down their singing and exploded. We then cut to a F1 race (Monaco to be exact) and the leader who is in a Mclaren has a big meteor landing on him, crushing him. My friend Jack (who in real life is 6 feet tall and only 13 years old) suddenly comes to one of the grandstands' and is 60 feet tall. He says "Fe Fi Fo Fum i smell spectator's bums!" and he picks up the spectators and throws them miles away. END.
Cool story bro.