What other games than GeneRally you play?

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
Rendy

Re: What other games than GeneRally you play?

Post by Rendy »

DuklaLiberec wrote:

Another game I played quite a while ago, didn't like it very much possibly because I sucked at it :P
I remember that game! Played so many times! :D
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

I don't have Cross Racing Championship Extreme 2005, I'm afraid (nor have I heard of it) :) However, I have just gotten hold of a copy, so expect a video at some point. :p
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

Bought a new gaming mouse! :) Mad Catz R.A.T. 3 :yummy:
"If you really think and say you want to do it and believe you can do it. And you have ability to drive a car. Then you will do it." - Colin McRae

"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters."- Kimi Räikkönen

"Everything I do about motor racing, I enjoy it. Anything because it is my passion."- Francois Cevert
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Have anybody played Botanicula, a little, kind and wonderful point-and-click adventure literally pulsing by life? :)
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Trigger Happy wrote:Have anybody played Botanicula, a little, kind and wonderful point-and-click adventure literally pulsing by life? :)
Yup, bought the Amanita bundle at Steam earlier this year. It's certainly a charming game, my gf also liked it. :D
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

TuomoH wrote:Yup, bought the Amanita bundle at Steam earlier this year. It's certainly a charming game, my gf also liked it. :D
Why I'm not totally surprised. :-D

I only installed it in half of summer and still had no time to start playing it until now. :? It improved my mood greatly during last 3 winter evenings. :bsmile:
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

I've bought a ton of games from Steam sales. :D The Walking Dead Season 1, and the 400 Days DLC. Also I bought F1 2013, and F.E.A.R. and F.E.A.R. 2 and the Reborn DLC. AND Age of Empires II HD Edition, and Age of Empires III Complete Edition. :)
"If you really think and say you want to do it and believe you can do it. And you have ability to drive a car. Then you will do it." - Colin McRae

"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters."- Kimi Räikkönen

"Everything I do about motor racing, I enjoy it. Anything because it is my passion."- Francois Cevert
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

I've bought ton of games from all year long 100% sale from thepiratebay.org :rofl:
Just joking, of course i have bought it from local shop :)
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
puttz

Post by puttz »

I just joined BATracer and Grand Prix Racing Online today. I thought I'd try my hand at some mangment games. Anyone else on here play these?
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

puttz wrote:I just joined BATracer and Grand Prix Racing Online today. I thought I'd try my hand at some mangment games. Anyone else on here play these?
Me!

Was actually... Had stints of them at my Junior high days, but no longer interested in them nowadays. Had a bright run at BATracer's BTCC carset though where I won once of twice if my memory serves right...

bduddy

Post by bduddy »

puttz wrote:I just joined BATracer and Grand Prix Racing Online today. I thought I'd try my hand at some mangment games. Anyone else on here play these?
I played BATRacer quite a bit, while it was still being actively updated. Supposedly they're working on a sequel now...
I like short, simple signatures!
1nsane

Post by 1nsane »

Yeah, I played it too back when it was in some kind of a beta I guess. Propably did one full season and one half season of BTCC races. The full BTCC season went pretty well with me winning most if not all of the wet/mixed weather races. But already during the second season I just forgot about the whole thing.
Check out my music at Youtube!
And don't forget my homepage Here!
Szmajli

Post by Szmajli »

The all time game for me is the Richard Burns Rally. But I dont played for about half a year. But I always sit behind my wheel when the Offical Hungarian Championship of the www.rallysimfans.hu community starts :)

I play Madden NFL 08, GTR2 usually in summer holiday mornings when I dont do anything else, Race07 with STCC2 :D
And sometimes Dirt3 on my girlfriends notebook :)
My Tracks & Cars
Tracks: Kakucsring, Rabocsiring ([rwl] Rallycross tracks)
Cars: FIA Group R4, FIA Group R5(Car of the Month), FIA Group RRC, Seat Leon Eurocup 2014, Suzuki Swift Cup Europe 2014, Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008, Copa Tiida 2011

Pronounce my name like Smiley.
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Let's shift our attention to PSX; recently I play Touge Max G, a game that's a part of the Touge Max series of video games with an intention of not only looking at the layout of the tracks but also to quench my thirst of knowing how the unlockable cars look like. Aside from "Tuned" and "Turbo Tuned" variants of existing cars such as AE86, Civic Type-R, and Skyline GT-Rs, the game also features motorcycles as unlockables...

And apparently I was striving to complete one of its game modes to unlock a car that I found "need to be unlocked". And guess what you get when you completed all the Hard stages of the Gymkhana mode...
Anyone also playing / played this game?

FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Is here anyone looking forward to the newest call of duty? it will be called: Call of Duty 11: Ukraine Occupation :rofl:
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
marass

Post by marass »

FRUKIScze:
maybe you find it funny, but I do not and I think nor other, older players. It is very serious thing, probably we should make some army training there with Visegrad Four and maybe with USA. Lets see if Russia will attack us :)
Martin B. - CZRT racer
Best Czech rookie in January 2014
Last tracks: SnowHill [stc], part of JEA 24 [ral], Ruta [cir]
Last misc.: Wacky wheels sounds
WIP: Ingliston [rwl] [cir] (5%), AirChaos [cir] [tpk?] [ovl]
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

I know, that it is really serious, but i like some kind of black humor. Sorry if I offened anybody :ill:
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Does anybody try to drift in rFactor? :goodvibes: It's really hard on keyboard :twisted:
marass

Post by marass »

If I remember good read me of rFactor, as optimal requirements were some steering wheel :rofl: .Too bad that I do not have any,.. rFactor seems like good fun.
Martin B. - CZRT racer
Best Czech rookie in January 2014
Last tracks: SnowHill [stc], part of JEA 24 [ral], Ruta [cir]
Last misc.: Wacky wheels sounds
WIP: Ingliston [rwl] [cir] (5%), AirChaos [cir] [tpk?] [ovl]
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

but drifting with AE86 in parking lot from Fast & Furious 3 - Tokyo drift is really big fun :goodvibes:
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Anyone here played 2048? I'm stuck at 512 throughout all my sessions since yesterday...

FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

I'm learning really fast.
RodSk8Punk

Post by RodSk8Punk »

Been playing Gran Turismo 2 on an emulator.

I got all gold in the A-license and for the first time drove a Dodge Concept Car. If anyone ever wanted to play with that car but could never get it, I can send you the memory card file so you can trade it to your save :bg:

Also I found this game recently, Little Racers Street:
LittleRacersStreet 01.jpg
It reminded me of GeneRally, and specially made me think about the sequel, but what most caught my attention was the camera, there's isometric (above), rotational..
LittleRacersStreet 02.jpg
..and also chase
LittleRacersStreet 03.jpg
I think that could totally work in GeneRally, couldn't it? If you're playing alone, or with just one more human driver with split-screen (or maybe even four, like some classic games)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Playing four addicting games on my iPad: Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Glory of Generals (a Panzer Generals-esque strategy game available for iOS and Android free of charge for a limited time) and NASCAR Manager. The first three are the games I've been playing the most.
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Is anybody here down for a little race weekend in rFactor driving Skoda Octavia Cup? And before you say no because you don't have racing wheel, try download it from here, because these cars are made for keyboard :bg:
Anybody? :vsad: