What other games than GeneRally you play?

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
Haruna
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: What other games than GeneRally you play?

Post by Haruna »

The Great Falcon wrote: One of my favorite Pokemon is Mudkip
I never knew you liekd Mudkipz.
"In my world, we don't have enemies. Only rivals.
In my world, our dreams become REALITY."

-- World Endurance Championship 2015 Promotion
Quklis

Post by Quklis »

Pokemon games are just going worse year after a year.. First generation was definitely the best of all time :nod: , I still play Red and Yellow once a while.

I was playing quite actively 2nd and 3rd generation games and I used to remember all 386 pokemons :rolleyes: . After that just no intrest, they've added too many of them to catch 'em all.
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

AleksiNir wrote:According to the pictures url it's called Skuntank.
Humph... Anyways... :kickcan:
bduddy

Post by bduddy »

The Great Falcon wrote: I don't think that any of people here know pokemons better than me... :P Trust me... After 5 years of active gaming, I know about any of them... Show me an image and I'll give you it's name...
5 years? Ha! I guarantee I can out-Pokemon anyone on this board...

which is sort of sad, really, but it's what I have!
I like short, simple signatures!
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

bduddy wrote:5 years? Ha! I guarantee I can out-Pokemon anyone on this board...

which is sort of sad, really, but it's what I have!
Yeah... I don't talk about PKMN power... just knowledge of the game... I'm not very addicted to the game so in total, I had kinda only 2-3 pokemons at LvL100: Blaziken as I said previously and some others... Including one that I don't raised myself so...

Would be curious to see some stats or infos... :hiya: Find out that old GBA and put in new batteries, for the good being of the nation! :lol:
The lost Ninja

Post by The lost Ninja »

I really don't like pokemon, but we had (still have) red, blue & yellow for the gameboy color, even pokemon stadium for the N-64, 2 adaptors to connect the GB versions with the N64 ones, but that was years ago.

Now there can only be one:

Rendy

Post by Rendy »

The lost Ninja wrote:I really don't like pokemon, but we had (still have) red, blue & yellow for the gameboy color, even pokemon stadium for the N-64, 2 adaptors to connect the GB versions with the N64 ones, but that was years ago.

Now there can only be one:

OMG Chuck Norris :lol. The HP should be OVER 9000
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
1nsane

Post by 1nsane »

And I think there should be no weaknesses and every type on resistance. :P

But as for Pokemon... I was a huge fan when it still had just the original 150/151 pokemons. The new set of Pokemons was kinda ok during the few movies, but as soon as they started to show the main series with the new set of them, I stopped watching. It kinda lost the whole idea when the characters practically just forgot that they already had dozens of pokemons in their pocket, far better than the new ones, but instead they wanted to use their Totodiles.
Check out my music at Youtube!
And don't forget my homepage Here!
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

1nsane wrote:And I think there should be no weaknesses and every type on resistance. :P

But as for Pokemon... I was a huge fan when it still had just the original 150/151 pokemons. The new set of Pokemons was kinda ok during the few movies, but as soon as they started to show the main series with the new set of them, I stopped watching. It kinda lost the whole idea when the characters practically just forgot that they already had dozens of pokemons in their pocket, far better than the new ones, but instead they wanted to use their Totodiles.
The original set was 151 actually (Even though it needed to be glitched, mew was the 151th) :bg: But I don't see the problem of more pokemons... Actually, Empoleon (3rd evolution of piplup from Diamond/Pearl) has the Water and Steel types... IT makes it a killer pokemon... I actually must agree on one thing: Totodile suck :D In fact I kinda dislike any 2nd generation ones... Like if GameFreaks tried to make a new style of pokemons in Gold/Silver/Crystal... Comparing to the ones from Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, the PKMNs from Jotho don't follow the flow of style of the others, in my very humble opinion. Lugia, Oh-oh, Steelix are some few good ones but still... Celebi: A grasshoper that travel trough time and space? WTF???
Quklis wrote:Warning!

Nerd talk.
egamad
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by egamad »

I'm not trying to compare my Poké-knowledge with you guys, who are now officially geeks :P , just wanted to know if there's any new versions of PMon coming out for GBA?
Visit My GeneRally site!
Join the Joint Effort Tree (JET) project here!
Quklis

Post by Quklis »

egamad wrote:I'm not trying to compare my Poké-knowledge with you guys, who are now officially geeks :P , just wanted to know if there's any new versions of PMon coming out for GBA?
Is there any new games coming to GBA at all? It's just kinda old.
egamad
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by egamad »

Yeah I know, but DS is not emulated nicely on a pc.. :misch:
Visit My GeneRally site!
Join the Joint Effort Tree (JET) project here!
bduddy

Post by bduddy »

egamad wrote:Yeah I know, but DS is not emulated nicely on a pc.. :misch:
I don't believe any games at all have come out for the GBA in several years. However, if you look around online, you can find "hacks" people make of GBA Pokemon games; some of them are actually quite good. Nintendo doesn't really mind, either...

On another note, I picked up Heart Gold yesterday. I like the Pokewalker thing, but clearly it is another part of Nintendo's evil plan to get small (and not-so-small) children to exercise. Why, just today I took the stairs instead of the elevator just to get more steps!
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

bduddy wrote:I don't believe any games at all have come out for the GBA in several years.
Yup
bduddy wrote:On another note, I picked up Heart Gold yesterday. I like the Pokewalker thing, but clearly it is another part of Nintendo's evil plan to get small (and not-so-small) children to exercise. Why, just today I took the stairs instead of the elevator just to get more steps!
So the thing works? Nice! ^^ Do you really encounter pokemons like it is advertized? And is the game good? So many people loved Gold/Silver/Crystal that I might not be so wrong to think that this is awesome? What's your impressions? It worth 40 bucks?
Maxaxle

Post by Maxaxle »

-Flatout 2
-Counter-Strike 2D
-TeeWorlds (not so much)
-Second Life (usually with the Emerald Viewer)
-Gang Garrison 2
-Garry's Mod
-Portal (not at all, since I beat it)
-Half-Life 2 Demo (parents, you know... :( )
Sourcemods (violence levels unknown to parents :P ):
-Goldeneye (occasionally, and even then servers aren't always populated)
-Empires (occasionally; parents aren't happy with me talking into a microphone relatively loudly)
-Portal Prelude (NEVER cause it's very hard and not really my style)
Online:
-PAWN and PAWN Tactics (eh...)
bduddy

Post by bduddy »

The Great Falcon wrote:
bduddy wrote:I don't believe any games at all have come out for the GBA in several years.
Yup
bduddy wrote:On another note, I picked up Heart Gold yesterday. I like the Pokewalker thing, but clearly it is another part of Nintendo's evil plan to get small (and not-so-small) children to exercise. Why, just today I took the stairs instead of the elevator just to get more steps!
So the thing works? Nice! ^^ Do you really encounter pokemons like it is advertized? And is the game good? So many people loved Gold/Silver/Crystal that I might not be so wrong to think that this is awesome? What's your impressions? It worth 40 bucks?
I think the games are definitely worth it; G/S/C were, IMO, the best Pokemon games ever, and considering that it sounds like you haven't played them, I would definitely recommend these new ones. And the Pokewalker is pretty much what it says it is: it counts your steps, and when you get enough, you can get a chance for a Pokemon/item. It's even small enough that, if you turn the sound off, you can probably play in a class... :twisted:
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

bduddy wrote:I think the games are definitely worth it; G/S/C were, IMO, the best Pokemon games ever, and considering that it sounds like you haven't played them, I would definitely recommend these new ones. And the Pokewalker is pretty much what it says it is: it counts your steps, and when you get enough, you can get a chance for a Pokemon/item. It's even small enough that, if you turn the sound off, you can probably play in a class... :twisted:
Great! I'll buy as soon as I can then. :) I was 75% convinced but now I'm 250% :D And it'll make a "good" reason for me to walk a bit :lol:
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

This just in... Does anyone here play Initial D Arcade Stage 4?

Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

Rendy wrote:This just in... Does anyone here play Initial D Arcade Stage 4?
Is that game full of japapenese manga crap or is it just a racing game?
I hate japanese cartoons you know...
.[̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅u̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅].YOU FOUND IT! YESH! YESH!
...... ಠ_ಠ
Haruna
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Haruna »

Sutinenn wrote:
both
"In my world, we don't have enemies. Only rivals.
In my world, our dreams become REALITY."

-- World Endurance Championship 2015 Promotion
Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

Haruna Say wrote:
Sutinenn wrote:
both
Okay, thanks from the information. :drink:
...... ಠ_ಠ
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

Ig LEGOs can be named in here, well, let them be named. Today I enjoyed my pieces collection but I'm far from playing every day to this... But what a great invention!!! :goodvibes:
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

The Great Falcon wrote:Ig LEGOs can be named in here, well, let them be named. Today I enjoyed my pieces collection but I'm far from playing every day to this... But what a great invention!!! :goodvibes:
I've played Lego Racer series, the first one and the second one. My brother loves to play Lego Indiana Jones & Lego Batman. So that counts :).

Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

Forza 3 anyone? :flip: :hiya:
I wish I had GT5 for xbox... SO REALISTIC MODELS & TEXTURES!
Well forza has too, but gt5 has even more realistic.
Watch this: GT5 - Driver looking around
So lifelike driver. :shock: I really tought that it was a real driver first (Saw it on the home page of RSC). :eyes: Also notice that that isnt even the final version.
Too bad my redeem code doesnt work for forza 3 - I dont have benchmark ring or any other free DLC's if you have the code. Im going to return it to the store and ask for a working code.
...... ಠ_ಠ
Darkenedflame22

Post by Darkenedflame22 »

I play forza 3, of which i got the collectors edition :cool:, occasionally although currently im playing GTA IV trying to get all of the achievements and i also play halo 3, test drive unlimited, mass effect 2 and race driver: GRID.
XBL: darkenedflame22
Xfire: bladedude001
Twitter: darknessflame22
Last.fm: darknessflame22

"i owe you a ten second car" - Brian O'Connor, The Fast And The Furious