What other games than GeneRally you play?

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
Otto Wilson
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: What other games than GeneRally you play?

Post by Otto Wilson »

I can race, never tried those cars BTW
Which track we will use?
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

I would prefer any track from basic pack. Maybe Monza or Barcelona?
+ anybody in as well? :bg:
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
marass

Post by marass »

I can try it,.. but you know which problems we had :D
Martin B. - CZRT racer
Best Czech rookie in January 2014
Last tracks: SnowHill [stc], part of JEA 24 [ral], Ruta [cir]
Last misc.: Wacky wheels sounds
WIP: Ingliston [rwl] [cir] (5%), AirChaos [cir] [tpk?] [ovl]
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Yeah, We wanted to do it with marass last sunday but we had problems with connecting. I think, that we will must to do it via hamachi or tunngle and LAN lobby :(
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

I play various internet games (i previously have the Gran Turismo and Gran Turismo 2 in PS1 Emulator and PS1, but when have 7 years old), here have a good internet games, RG Racer (that have Track Maker), and make very real world tracks, see some tracks. here a link http://www.juegosdeautos.cl/rally/rally-rg-lujo.php :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

I'm making myself familiar with World of Tanks, just to let you know....
bduddy

Post by bduddy »

DuklaLiberec wrote:I'm making myself familiar with World of Tanks, just to let you know....
I play it a little bit also... I love sniping people with SPGs!
I like short, simple signatures!
Thunderstrucker

Post by Thunderstrucker »

FRUKIScze wrote:And before you say no because you don't have racing wheel, try download it from here, because these cars are made for keyboard :bg:
What about my PS3 controller?
Facebook / YouTube 1 / YouTube 2 / Twitter / Steam

PSN accounts: Thunderstrucker2 - Thunderstruker - ThunderGearhead
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Thunderstrucker wrote:
FRUKIScze wrote:And before you say no because you don't have racing wheel, try download it from here, because these cars are made for keyboard :bg:
What about my PS3 controller?
Actualy. I instaled X360 drivers and some stuffs and now when i plug my PS3 controler to PC, it works immediately. And driving with PS3 controler is way more easier then with keyboard.

btw. We should talk about date of the race guys. What about next weekend? :scratch:
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

bduddy wrote:I play it a little bit also... I love sniping people with SPGs!
With which tank line are you most familiar and what SPGs are you using? Just asking out of interest.
bduddy

Post by bduddy »

DuklaLiberec wrote:
bduddy wrote:I play it a little bit also... I love sniping people with SPGs!
With which tank line are you most familiar and what SPGs are you using? Just asking out of interest.
Low-tier Soviet ones mostly. Like I said, I don't play very much...
I like short, simple signatures!
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Gah, Hearthstone is so addicting... :hyper: Unlocked every hero and I'm currently in the process of levelling up using the Druid. :) I played the Mage, the Priest and the Hunter before and I'm still levelling up with these characters to unlock the Golden Cards, but the Druid is prioritised at the moment.
marass

Post by marass »

Now? If you like strategy games as was AoE II and so on, try out Banished.
If you like racing like in Rollcage, try it, or freeware! NITRONIC RUSH (very impressive game)
From RPG genre, I sometimes play Torchlight.

But now, I do not play much,.. and if so,.. so Generally and Banished are on shared first position.
But there are many games I am returning time to time, eg. Worms Armagedon (with brother), OTTD, Colin McRae Rally 2005, Theme Hospital,.. many more.
Martin B. - CZRT racer
Best Czech rookie in January 2014
Last tracks: SnowHill [stc], part of JEA 24 [ral], Ruta [cir]
Last misc.: Wacky wheels sounds
WIP: Ingliston [rwl] [cir] (5%), AirChaos [cir] [tpk?] [ovl]
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Look what arrived on Friday :goodvibes: I think, that bad times coming for GeneRally for a while :taped:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MidnightRunner

Post by MidnightRunner »

FRUKIScze wrote:Look what arrived on Friday :goodvibes: I think, that bad times coming for GeneRally for a while :taped:
t-the... REAL BUG SIMULATOR!!! :woohoo:
MidnightRunner

Post by MidnightRunner »

I've finished Uncharted 3 on Hard mode yesterday. It took less than 2 days.
Not really different from Uncharted 2, I was expecting more. :vsad:

I've been playing XCOM Enemy Unknown a lot, I really loved this game! It's a similar feeling like I had when I first played Front Mission.
Thunderstrucker

Post by Thunderstrucker »

MidnightRunner wrote:
FRUKIScze wrote:Look what arrived on Friday :goodvibes: I think, that bad times coming for GeneRally for a while :taped:
I can't agree more... I can't even manage to update the game!
Facebook / YouTube 1 / YouTube 2 / Twitter / Steam

PSN accounts: Thunderstrucker2 - Thunderstruker - ThunderGearhead
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Thunderstrucker wrote:
MidnightRunner wrote:
I can't agree more... I can't even manage to update the game!
Guys...look at Project Cars :rofl: I know, that it's still in developing, but still...This is what happened during ValStream today.
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Hmm.. Project C.A.R.S. is quite interesting stuff, because it will have fantastic graphic (on the best machines, but for sure pictures are real)... And I thought it will have more cars, ATM it's about 70? Maybe more. Yep, it's enough, but it's the "loudest" simulator now (and i think they should add more; second that these cars will be wonderful). Loudest I mean the most guys talking about them. But it's not even simulator at full mean this word, it won't be NFS, but it won't be rFactor for sure..
However, if I stared to write about rFactor - I think rFactor 2 will be bomb. It won't be as popular as Project, but first rFactor have enough group of fans who will love sequel. The graphic won't be very well, but it will be acceptable. But it's not about the looking, it's about driving experience.
But.. Everybody forgot about little Assetto Corsa. I think it can be black horse of the simulators - with very good graphic and very good simulating driving style, it will be between Project C.A.R.S and rFactor. That's why I think some people will buy Assetto instead of games wrote earlier by mine.
Yep, one game want to have some piece of this cake for themselve. GTR 3. But I don't think so good about this work. I played in RaceRoom with my friend and if it would be as the same as RaceRoom, I'm out.
Summing it, I think the best choose will be Assetto Corsa. For me, you can choose something for you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm playng Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven. Fourth or fifth time. Again and again... And want more. I'm sad that the game won't have more story and won't have better graphic.. Really?
I think there's some people who like this game and would want more. For some time are making a few interesting mods, for example: Titanic Mod (with beautifull graphic; rest I can't write, I think), Boz Mod (with very very very very beautiful graphics, fantastic animation, e.g water drops on the road and monitor, and many many more), Ikarus Mod (something for socreal cars and feeling fans), Rain Mod (ATM there's only idea of the story and new menu look), Mafioso Mod (with new story line) and many, many more.. That's fantastic that game from 2002 is still liking and that so many people still playing it ant want more. Just like me. It shows how good is this game. And it will be good by the long time in the future, with new things from guys who love it just like me too.
ALL TRACKS
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Who plays Asphalt 8? I just installed it on my Win8. I had to say it's an awesome game, speaking from someone who played Asphalt series since 3 :D
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

I wonder if anyone here plays fighting games here or not; I have Tekken Tag 2 (hardly play it anymore) and Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix on my PS3.

Oh, and I got GT6 too. ;)
Formerly ranksout and CityRing (after my only creation at RSC). The resident F1 Reject.
MidnightRunner

Post by MidnightRunner »

I've been playing Bioshock Infinite this week, finished it 1 hour ago.
What an ending! I didn't seen that coming! :shock:
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Lately been into Puzzle Retreat and 2048 on my mobile, and very much into Lemmings 2 on my Amiga emulator. How nostalgic! :D
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

TuomoH wrote:Lately been into Puzzle Retreat and 2048 on my mobile, and very much into Lemmings 2 on my Amiga emulator. How nostalgic! :D
The next enjoyable game :D

Have you got 2048 tile at least once?
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Rendy wrote:Have you got 2048 tile at least once?
I had almost 4096 one time :P