Anyone play poker?

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
Martyn

Anyone play poker?

Post by Martyn »

Any of you guys play poker? be it online or live?
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
Martyn

Re: Anyone play poker?

Post by Martyn »

sorry for the bump guys but i thought this would be the right thread for this.

PokerStars allow you to set up a poker club called a 'home game'. basically its a way to play online against your friends. you don't even have to play for real money. I was wondering if anyone was interested in setting up a GRIF Home Game
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

This forum is about :gr: , not about poker :lol:
Martyn

Post by Martyn »

this is the off topic chat forum. so what was wrong with that post?
Alex

Post by Alex »

Has anybody heard of a funny little game called Poker Night at the Inventory? It has Strong Bad from Homestar Runner, Heavy from TF2, Tycho Brahe from Penny Arcade and Max from Sam and Max. Basically you play as an "invisible guy" of sorts against these 4 guys in a long game of Texas Hold 'Em. Some of the dialogue in the game is really funny.
Look to the left ----------------> that's to the right, mate :(
Owner of Team GeneAlex
GRACE S1 - 25th out of 47 drivers and 14th out of 18 teams. Not bad for a first season eh?
GRC S18 - 15th out of 26 (7th out of 14 in junior standings)
Thunderstrucker

Post by Thunderstrucker »

Internet poker? I just know Poker Stars, but never played it...
Facebook / YouTube 1 / YouTube 2 / Twitter / Steam

PSN accounts: Thunderstrucker2 - Thunderstruker - ThunderGearhead
Martyn

Post by Martyn »

my username is martyn95 if anyone joins pokerstars
Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

well, i dont play for money, but when im bored i play with my friend.
.[̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅u̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅].YOU FOUND IT! YESH! YESH!
...... ಠ_ಠ