What is your avatar displaying

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
Bouncebackability
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: National association for stock-car auto racing

Post by Bouncebackability »

die996 wrote:My avatar is just a couple of screenshots of maybe the only good paintjob I've ever done in my life. It's a custom-painted NASCAR Cup series Chevy Impalla SS '01. It was made with the original paintshop included in NASCAR racing 4.
interesting that you made a monster one, i made a monster #93 for NR2003 a while ago, sadly i lost it when my computer died, it was the best one i did too, although i did use photoshop :shhh:
looks nice tho!
Darkenedflame22

Re: What is your avatar displaying

Post by Darkenedflame22 »

my avatar is my custom painted 350z from forza 3. i just love that car. WHY DID NISSAN RUIN IT WITH THE NISSAN 370Z!!!!!!!!!!! THE BACK END LOOKS HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and on a side note why did the japanese call it the fairlady Z whilst we (well i come from england) call it the 350z?

full picture below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
XBL: darkenedflame22
Xfire: bladedude001
Twitter: darknessflame22
Last.fm: darknessflame22

"i owe you a ten second car" - Brian O'Connor, The Fast And The Furious
Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

Darkenedflame22 wrote:my avatar is my custom painted 350z from forza 3. i just love that car. WHY DID NISSAN RUIN IT WITH THE NISSAN 370Z!!!!!!!!!!! THE BACK END LOOKS HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and on a side note why did the japanese call it the fairlady Z whilst we (well i come from england) call it the 350z?

full picture below.
DO you play forza 3?
Me too. :D
Its original name is fairlady Z.
The models 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX, 300ZX, 350Z, 370Z are called Z-cars and the first model was fairlady Z.
.[̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅u̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅].YOU FOUND IT! YESH! YESH!
...... ಠ_ಠ
Darkenedflame22

Sutinen wrote:
Darkenedflame22 wrote:my avatar is my custom painted 350z from forza 3. i just love that car. WHY DID NISSAN RUIN IT WITH THE NISSAN 370Z!!!!!!!!!!! THE BACK END LOOKS HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and on a side note why did the japanese call it the fairlady Z whilst we (well i come from england) call it the 350z?

full picture below.
DO you play forza 3?
The models 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX, 300ZX, 350Z, 370Z are called Z-cars and the first model was fairlady Z.
yeah i play forza 3, well when im not too busy getting achievements on pro evo 6 :cool: (old game i know). although as of late i haven't played it cos i got this 9 lap race around silverstone which i cant be bothered to do, could just hire a driver but i don't earn as much money (which isn't much of an issue) or XP (which is an issue :shrug:) if i do.

and fair enough with the fairlady name, still i think 350z sounds cooler :lol: (god i'm only 17 and i'm talking about cars)

GeneSuomi

Post by GeneSuomi »

Darkenedflame22 wrote:(god i'm only 17 and i'm talking about cars)
What's wrong with that :really: :P
And the story was whatever was the song what it was
OlafK

Post by OlafK »

GeneSuomi wrote:
Darkenedflame22 wrote:(god i'm only 17 and i'm talking about cars)
What's wrong with that :really: :P
I remember that when I and my friends were small kids, we were looking through the windows and checked how much cars had on speedometer :drive: :yummy:
Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

Darkenedflame22 wrote:
Sutinen wrote:

full picture below.
DO you play forza 3?
yeah i play forza 3, well when im not too busy getting achievements on pro evo 6 :cool: (old game i know). although as of late i haven't played it cos i got this 9 lap race around silverstone which i cant be bothered to do, could just hire a driver but i don't earn as much money (which isn't much of an issue) or XP (which is an issue :shrug:) if i do.

and fair enough with the fairlady name, still i think 350z sounds cooler :lol: (god i'm only 17 and i'm talking about cars)
Hey, im only 14 and I know how to install a turbo! :lol:
I raced 17 laps of Circuit de la sarthe and when I was on 13th lap (play time 1:30h) my tires blowed up... I didnt look at my tires. I raced with my A4 DTM Touring car.
...... ಠ_ಠ
Darkenedflame22

Sutinen wrote:
Darkenedflame22 wrote:
Sutinen wrote:

full picture below.
DO you play forza 3?

I raced 17 laps of Circuit de la sarthe and when I was on 13th lap (play time 1:30h) my tires blowed up... I didnt look at my tires. I raced with my A4 DTM Touring car.
hmmm, i can imagine that handling that car was fairly difficult. i use mostly japanese import cars like nissans and the such, hell i got dom's mazda out of FnF and i got most of the other paint jobs from the first 3 FnF films that i haven't put on cars yet.
and is it just me or are we getting a tad off topic :roll:

Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I think so, guys. So back to discussing your avatars or I'll close the topic for 48 hours.
Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

Darkenedflame22 wrote:
Sutinen wrote:
Darkenedflame22 wrote:
Sutinen wrote:

full picture below.
DO you play forza 3?

hmmm, i can imagine that handling that car was fairly difficult. i use mostly japanese import cars like nissans and the such, hell i got dom's mazda out of FnF and i got most of the other paint jobs from the first 3 FnF films that i haven't put on cars yet.
and is it just me or are we getting a tad off topic :roll:
Not difficult at all. Light car with VERY GOOD suspension.
I use japanese cars too like nissan, toyota and mazda.
My favourite car is S15... :D, but currently I have only altezza and s13 in forza, with my setups, Drifting paintjobs (AEM for altezza, sparco for S13, they are not replicas, just my done).
Both cars are supercar class and parts value over 100,000 credits. :hiya:
SORRY FOR OFF-TOPIC
...... ಠ_ಠ
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

If you wish, guys. :really:

Locked for 48 hours.

Edit: Now opened again. If off-topic will continue, you can expect permanent locking the topic. So be careful, guys. ;)
Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

Sorry for that post, I didnt see Ivo's post. I apologize.
As you can see, I changed my avatar to something decent. Its Youichi Imamuras S15!
...... ಠ_ಠ
Haruna
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Haruna »

lol, I had confused it for an R34 for a sec, then realized the S15 lights.
"In my world, we don't have enemies. Only rivals.
In my world, our dreams become REALITY."

-- World Endurance Championship 2015 Promotion
Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

Haruna Say wrote:lol, I had confused it for an R34 for a sec, then realized the S15 lights.
Yeah, I resized the image from large image... bad quality. Bluriness made it look better.
...... ಠ_ಠ
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Herbal »

Still a pink cat from cartoon Top cat, still Chooch is his name, just the picture is different. Just the picture shows, how much hope I have. Exactly. Not much.
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

Back to good ol' new stuff: Pokemon :D Here are Piplup and Mudkip. Piplup is meant to be evolved into Empoleon but I think Mudkip looks way better than Swampert so I keep it as it is... Was talking about pokemon games just now... :hide:
dead14vii1640

Post by dead14vii1640 »

The Great Falcon wrote:Back to good ol' new stuff: Pokemon :D Here are Piplup and Mudkip. Piplup is meant to be evolved into Empoleon but I think Mudkip looks way better than Swampert so I keep it as it is... Was talking about pokemon games just now... :hide:
Just this, have fun
Power without control is nothing
"So long and thanks for all the meat"
resir014

Post by resir014 »

Bart Simpson. (who doesn't know him?)
@resir014 | GWR Stats | My GeneRally Stuffs | Twitter
"When I have finished explaining you will understand less."
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

Lucifer aka Satan aka The Devil aka Perkele aka Saatana :misch:
"If you really think and say you want to do it and believe you can do it. And you have ability to drive a car. Then you will do it." - Colin McRae

"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters."- Kimi Räikkönen

"Everything I do about motor racing, I enjoy it. Anything because it is my passion."- Francois Cevert
Paw

Post by Paw »

Raven aka Corvus Corax aka Hugin (Munin is away at the moment).
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

Oh and there is a pentagram on the background also :D
And my signature has something to do with my avatar... :twisted:
Anyone want to hear what it mean? :misch:
"If you really think and say you want to do it and believe you can do it. And you have ability to drive a car. Then you will do it." - Colin McRae

"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters."- Kimi Räikkönen

"Everything I do about motor racing, I enjoy it. Anything because it is my passion."- Francois Cevert
Ginseng

Post by Ginseng »

Hm...actually it's me playing guitar..havent found any good GR avatar so far..maybe during the next weeks and months I will change to racing style.
GeneSuomi

Post by GeneSuomi »

Ginseng wrote:Hm...actually it's me playing guitar..havent found any good GR avatar so far..maybe during the next weeks and months I will change to racing style.
I think that's cool
And the story was whatever was the song what it was
Mr.J

Post by Mr.J »

GRF wrote: And my signature has something to do with my avatar... :twisted:
Anyone want to hear what it mean? :misch:
Lucifer will come and punish you all ? :shake:
Aviazione 1st in ToM September 2011
Proud driver ofECOlogic Racing Team
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

Yup. :twisted: