Funny pictures and other fun stuff!

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
The lost Ninja

Re: Funny pictures and other fun stuff!

Post by The lost Ninja »

Ms... wrote:
TlN's pic wrote:the main difference between Europe and USA
really!? if that's fact, i wanna live in Europe.. :shy:
Why? What's wrong with the japanese schoolgirls?

The Noose

Post by The Noose »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwvIRuCLbyg

Especially watch the part 1:39-1-42. Vatanen was one the great drivers.
"If you really think and say you want to do it and believe you can do it. And you have ability to drive a car. Then you will do it." - Colin McRae

"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters."- Kimi Räikkönen

"Everything I do about motor racing, I enjoy it. Anything because it is my passion."- Francois Cevert
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

The lost Ninja wrote:Why? What's wrong with the japanese schoolgirls?
Oh, Great-Gidayu & Rakkyo Ide..

Do you know movie director Takeshi Kitano? (HANA-BI / 1997 Leone d'Oro) he's one of the most famous comedian in Japan. and the schoolgirls are Takeshi's pupils, belong to Takeshi-Gundan(troops). its troops have about 70 members.. the right side Ide, he won to Florence Joyner by 100m sprint event!! (a TV program / 10.89s)

BTW, Hideshi Matsuda (SupreGT driver and 1996 Indy 8th), he is Takeshi's brother-in-law (brother of his wife)..
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Herbal »

I wonder what consequences could the Beatles have after making their famous picture for Abbey Road...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
Doorslammer
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Doorslammer »

DXTR wrote:I wonder what consequences could the Beatles have after making their famous picture for Abbey Road...
If Paul wasn't dead before, he is now. :hiya:

Now, my stunning contribution today. What can be more beautifying a product than a tiara? :shrug:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

Dave Hunter wrote:Now, my stunning contribution today. What can be more beautifying a product than a tiara? :shrug:
Buying fire tiara 3k or fire talisman and tiara! - No life... o.O
Doorslammer
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Doorslammer »

More silly antics, y'all.
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

Dave Hunter wrote:More silly antics, y'all.
Should we laugh or be scared? :rofl: :up:
Doorslammer
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Doorslammer »

I recommend pant ruiningly scared, good sir. :rolf:

The Disappoint family has a long running dynasty by the looks of it...
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

The lost Ninja wrote:Metal, anyone?

Yeah! Lo0oL :bg:
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

Since it went to the metal side... ;)

I know its not funny but had to put my favourite Dimmu Borgir members pic :D:D
"If you really think and say you want to do it and believe you can do it. And you have ability to drive a car. Then you will do it." - Colin McRae

"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters."- Kimi Räikkönen

"Everything I do about motor racing, I enjoy it. Anything because it is my passion."- Francois Cevert
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

GRF wrote:Since it went to the metal side... ;)

I know its not funny but had to put my favourite Dimmu Borgir members pic :D:D
He looks quite happy :)
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

Yup :D Cause they kicked him out of the band :D

GeneSuomi

Post by GeneSuomi »

This is much better than... What was it? Dime Burger?
And the story was whatever was the song what it was
Doorslammer
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Doorslammer »

Hey, theres a note on my car...
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

WOW! : WHOA!! : YIPE!!!!
Doorslammer
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Doorslammer »

One for Frank and his Nederlander mates...
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

...ouch!!
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Herbal »

I think I'm addicted of stuffs from Mark Parisi... :D
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Today I after a time watched DVD record of theater play Blanik performed by scientists and amateur actors of Jara Cimrman Theater in Prague and I enjoyed so much, that I decided to translate for you part of introductory lesson, which goes before performance of Cimrman's play itself. Some parts can be hardly to understand, so for introduction I say, that Jara Cimrman ''was'' Czech genius focused widely on sciences, philosophy and culture of all kinds living in Austro-Hungarian monarchy in second part of 19th century and beginning of 20th. His work was almost completely forgot, fortunately some of this effort is partially found in sixties and since this time his work is object of complex scientific exploration by ''cimrmanologists'', who surprisingly found tons of evidences, that Cimrman didn't affect only area of middle Europe, but his work and ideas influenced whole modern civilization. I hope, that you will be able to enjoy it at least little bit.
Lesson: Cimrman about historical dates

Hello and welcome here on our performance.

I will tell you some historical dates for introduction:

26.8 1278 - Battle of the Marchfeld
30.5 1434 - Battle of Lipany
24.8 1572 - St. Bartholomew's night
21.6 1621 - Execution of twenty-seven Czech lords
27.7 1896 - 4th Congress of II. International

Now you ask a question, what is common for all these dates? All these dates are unremember-able.

Only Jara Cimrman dealt problem of remember-ability of the historical dates as far as we know. In the introduction to his book "History and Memory" he asked a question: Which roles have the historical event? And he answered: Two. First, the event affects the orientation of world. Second, the event becomes historical curriculum in schoolbooks. Historians tend to underestimate the second aspect, but Cimrman brought convincing evidences that the second function of historical events is as important as the first. If not even more important. For example, what happened in 1775 at the Chlumec upon Cidlina? Division of troops chased dozens of farmers in the pond. The event itself is concerned about one hundred people. As historical substance called "Battle of Chlumec" this skirmish oppressed millions students and teachers. We do not know exactly how many farmers in Chlumec fell, but certainly less than ''Fs'' for the ignorance of the historical curriculum. "You counted fallen," cried Cimrman on address of historians, "but did you counted the thousands of child traumas, family tragedies, curfews, physical punishments, disciplinary procedures with teachers, suicides of school inspectors? No, gentlemen. Historic battle often causes more damage in the textbook than on the battlefield. " Cimrman make results into a logical conclusion: Politicians should not think only about into what their actions will result in history, but also should think too about pupils, who will have to learn about them. For important events, which come in history, politicians should therefore choose memorable date. Cimrman criticize sharply Emperor Ferdinand II. for the execution of twenty-seven Czech lords on 21th 6th 1621. He objectively recognizes that the choice of June 21 nicely corresponds with the twenty-first year, but he asks too: Was such a big problem to execute six lords less for the the powerful Habsburg? If this solution would be a problem, the execution could be held for six years and six days later, thus we would heard the two-digits of twenty-seven three times: twenty-seven lords executed on June 27, 1627. "I, on Ferdinand's place," admits the Cimrman, "I would wait with the execution at the 30th June 1630. True, the damage to the heads would be somewhat larger too, but even less damage in the minds of school children. And we should favor the young people at first." Let’s confess, that Cimrman is right.

But it's not just about historical events. The birth dates of extraordinary personalities should be chosen more carefully too. Cimrman in this context asks parents with a high intelligence quotient, who are affected by danger, that they bring to the world a genius - to plan their pregnancies regarding with it. For example fact, that Albert Einstein was born in 1879, is not a good certificate for his parents. Moreover, the small Albert himself called his father to be hasty and rash in his school essay.

As the round year 1900 neared, Cimrman was more and more nervous and agitated. He felt that the most important events should play in this memorable days and he pushed on remarkable men of his time. He didn't succeeded everywhere. For example, his letter to Emperor Franz Joseph I. asking him in 1900 either to resign or to die was received antagonistically by the emperor. Even his famous letters to Chinese Boxers leaves from falling into fertile soil. He failed to slow down their rebellion, which has erupted in 1899. Contrary, Cimrman's achievements include the establishment of Australia state. After his advice, Australians formed their union on 1st 1th 1900, and as far as we know, pupils' mark-books of our antipodes are full of ''As'' from Civic education. Cimrman helped to Max Planck with his quantum theory, so he managed it in public in 1900. His trip to Britain, where he urged hesitating Englishmen to set up the Labor Party, was successful too. The hardest work he had with Lenin. When Cimrman did not deter him from releasing of the journal called Spark by warning telegram "Beware, sparks turn into the flame", he at least pushed him to release in 1900. Lenin's managed it at the last minute in December. It exhausted him, however, so much - as he reminds N.K. Krupska - that the Lenins yet never had so poor Granpa Freeze.

We must sadly note, that Cimrman's views have not found a wider response until today. Take for example the choice of our new Czechoslovak president: 29/12/1989. Who would remember this date? If the members of the Federal Assembly would have at least one cimrmanologist inside, who would calm down spontaneous eagerness of the old Communist Parliament about to have their favorite dissident elected at the Prague Castle, he would surely delay the decision for three days and our beautiful children could learn: The first president after the fall of totalitarianism – elected 1/1/1990. Pity.

Thank you for attention.

Doorslammer
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Doorslammer »

:nopics: So pics it is then. :rolf:
Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

I got better pic: TEXT IN THE PIC IS IN FINNISH
POOR TRANSLATE= Now the guy gets beaten up and badly!
.[̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅u̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅].YOU FOUND IT! YESH! YESH!
...... ಠ_ಠ
Cristiano Bohessef

Post by Cristiano Bohessef »

Warning: Take advantage by flying in a race is forbidden. :shock: :D
ECOlogic Racing Team
Doorslammer
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Doorslammer »

More gun and fames.