worst days ever in your entire life

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
Razzoy

worst days ever in your entire life

Post by Razzoy »

okay, to make this short... in here we are going to talk about 1 or 2 things that was your worst days ever! (or more, you decide) i'll start:

worst day nr. 1: when i was 5 years old i lost two of my left fingers in an accident :vsad: (grose, but true)

worst day nr. 2: monday the 3. february 2011 my pc suddently shot down after i tried to install a program, and i figured out that the reason for this was because of overheating of my harddisk. (forgot to clean my pc for dust :doh: ) sooo.. i lost all my memory, (even all my homemade gr-tracks) and then i got it repared. and now it works again...
Martyn

Re: worst days ever in your entire life

Post by Martyn »

Friday May 14th 2004

My mother passed away aged 49. Worst day ever
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
Alonsomania

Post by Alonsomania »

On the other hand, it can't get any worse after your worst day ever
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Very true. So far I can think of a couple of horrid days, the day I got expelled from my middle school, the day my grandpa died... mostly tho I have had terrible sections of days that either got better or started off right.
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

I guess it's easy to go with the day my father died when I was 8, and then the day my mother died last year.
Thunderstrucker

Post by Thunderstrucker »

My grandfather died one year before I've born... of course it's not counting in my life, but I didn't even met him... :(
Facebook / YouTube 1 / YouTube 2 / Twitter / Steam

PSN accounts: Thunderstrucker2 - Thunderstruker - ThunderGearhead
Doorslammer
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Doorslammer »

I've honestly lost count of the days. Try living with depression...
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Well, yes, that isn't fun (was there when I broke my jaw, and other times) :\
The MNZ

Post by The MNZ »

I can list four:
1-My aunt passed away
2-My foot gets a big accident and i get 4 points.
3-February 6, 2011(monday) The Samba City burn and destroy my samba school's carnival entirely.
4-Now, because, i am remembering all those tragic days.
SammieVL

Post by SammieVL »

Erm, i had some worse things also.

1 - IDK wich day but somewhere near the beginning of 2011 my roblox account got hacked and everything where i worked for to get in the game for 3 years was gone.
2 - Somewhere in 2008 my grand-grandmom died. Altough i didnt care that much... (dont think that i didnt like her!!!)
3 - A few weeks ago we had to go to a party (a baby of a friend of my mom turned 1) and it was TERRIBLE!!! All those i***t f*****g young kids were touching me and there was way too loud music from K3 (they are 3 girls that make music and only kids aged 2 - 5 really like it so...) and so i felt like an i***t!
And almost every kid there (they were all just older than a baby) didnt stop crying and it was so FUSTRATING!!!
Thunderstrucker wrote:My grandfather died one year before I've born... of course it's not counting in my life, but I didn't even met him... :(
Oh, about that, my real grandpa lives on indonesia. I once saw him when i was 2, but still i dont remember him (so ive actually never really saw him). Resir, if you know him, (resir lives in indonesia, not?) his name is Friedie Riekus Willem or something like that.

@Message edited by Paw
Do you have/need useful GeneRally tips & tricks?

Well...

The Great Track Tips & Tricks Topic
Paw

Post by Paw »

Wouter, please limit those bad words in your posts. Even if they are "disguised" by omitting one letter.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Idiot's a swear word? :really:
Look to the left ----------------> that's to the right, mate :(
Owner of Team GeneAlex
GRACE S1 - 25th out of 47 drivers and 14th out of 18 teams. Not bad for a first season eh?
GRC S18 - 15th out of 26 (7th out of 14 in junior standings)
Thunderstrucker

Alex wrote:Idiot's a swear word? :really:
Calling someone an idiot is against the forum's rules.

SammieVL

Post by SammieVL »

Sorry for that, but it really was so bad. Its not very fun when your listening to the baddest artist in the world so...

Well...

Larcen Tyler

Post by Larcen Tyler »

The worst day of my life had to be Friday, April 20th, 2001. I'd just had dinner with my dad, which was our weekly tradition, and unfortunately he'd been in a grumpy mood. So I was unwinding with a game of Super Punch-Out!!, with my cat Ernie sitting next to me. (Don't laugh at his name, please.)

Ernie was the first pet I ever owned. I'd adopted him in 1984 at the age of six months old. He was an orange marmalade cat, and one of the most affectionate cats we ever owned. He loved everyone and was known for purring loudly after just one pat. He was with me from my days in preschool all the way up to college.

I was fighting against (I think) Narcis Prince, and I saw Ernie make a leap, almost like he was chasing his tail. Then he suddenly started shaking like he was having a seizure. It lasted for like 30-45 seconds, but it felt like an eternity. After that, he seemed somewhat dazed, and was dragging his hind legs. We ended up taking him to the animal hospital where he had to stay overnight.

The next day, I got the bad news: His kidney disease had gotten too severe to be able to keep treating him, and the following Monday, he would be put to sleep. I remember having to go into the bathroom at work to avoid breaking down in front of customers. I never cried so much in my life.

That Monday, I said my last goodbyes to him before heading off to class. That was the worst day (or days) of my life.
Larcen Tyler
Some Eternal Champions just never die.
Rich Nagel
GeneRally Wizard

Post by Rich Nagel »

Rich ¥Weeds¥ Nagel
www.richnagel.net
¥Weeds¥ GeneRally Stuff - ALL broken links FINALLY fixed!
¥Weeds¥ File Archives - Music, stuff, and more.
Hiken17

Post by Hiken17 »

Razzoy wrote: worst day nr. 1: when i was 5 years old i lost two of my left fingers in an accident :vsad: (grose, but true)

Oh my god :o that hurts, you have my support...
well, about my worst day in my life:

when i was 12 i broke in 3 places my right arm, i had that arm totally inmovilized for a year
that's all i think :shrug:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my gr creations
GeneFans/The official spanish forum
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAVI
Location: From your home drive straight, right, left, right, U-turn, left, right, left, straight and TADA!

Post by LAVI »

My 2 worst days
1. It was christmas evening, everything was fine. We had 2 dogs, both dalmatians. Another one is a girl, now it is 9 years old. Our second dalmatian was a boy. At christmas evening, the boy passed away at the age of 3. I have still a photo from it over my bed. It was horrible. It just fell on the ground, and it slowly stopped breathing. The next day, we went to animal hospital so thay would freeze the dog ( or I think so... ) . It's grave is our garden.
2. It was summer, and holiday. I had birthday just the next day after this happened. I had 1 gift before my birthday. I opened it, and it was a knife, so I could do some art from wood. But then I cutted my hand with the knife ( accident ). I was taken to hospital. The wound was not bleeding much, but I cutted to my joint.
LAVIProductions2011
-------------------------------------------------------------
Owner of team WaveRace
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Not so much a worst day per se, but currently my life is lurching from extreme highs to extreme lows, which isn't entirely fun.
SammieVL

Post by SammieVL »

Yesterday was worse...

I was at the Scouting, and we were gonna play bulldog.
This is how it goes: there are about all scouts who have to run to the other side of the field, and there are two (the "bulldogs") who have to stop them and lift them in the air for 3 seconds. Then he is a bulldog too.

But today we were gonna play with a rope. The scouts had to grab a rope all together, and the bulldogs had to pull someone of the rope.

Well, i got off. And i was a bulldog. But so, i was about in the middle of the field, and then two of the scouts came running just by me.

I fell f*cking hard. Well, then i didnt knew what happen. A while later, i sat on the brick wall, near the campfire (wich wasnt on), having no idea what happened between the fall and that i sat there.

My back hurted alot, and i had a headache.

Well, my headache is gone today, but my back still hurts. Yesterday night, it even hurt more than when i fell. :scared:
And the worst thing is, there is a funfair in town!

Now i cant even go in the bumpercars :weep:

Well...

Thunderstrucker

@above

I was pushed of some stairs last week and my back and my butt are still hurting until now, but I don't give a "funkymonkey" about it because I'm getting better :rofl: Now it does only hurt when I'm sitting and when I'm standing up.

Scorpion

Post by Scorpion »

My worst days:
- sudden my grandfather died ;(
- next year my grandmother ;(
- in this year my girlfriend says me: "I regret that I met you. Vanish from my life" ;(
Last edited by Scorpion on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Allan Simonsen, Sean Edwards, Andrea de Cesaris, Renzo Zorzi, Jules Bianchi... God please save my buddies... hope that more won't ever go away too fast
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

The last one doesn't really count xD The others are bad though.
SammieVL

Post by SammieVL »

Yay! We went to the doctor and they said there is nothing wrong with my back!

Theres just a little much blood going thru the place where i fell on wich hurts a bit! :goodvibes:

Well...

Martyn

Post by Martyn »

Wouter wrote:Yay! We went to the doctor and they said there is nothing wrong with my back!

Theres just a little much blood going thru the place where i fell on wich hurts a bit! :goodvibes:
You're lucky there dude. Back injuries are the worst kind. I broke my back playing rugby when I was 14, I cracked 3 vertebrae and slipped 4 disks. Needed a wheelchair for a month and couldnt walk properly for a year. That pretty much ended my karting career, only done little local races since
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!