Kids-PC

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
SammieVL

Kids-PC

Post by SammieVL »

Hi, im making a site called kids-pc.org.
It is meant to connect kids that like computering with other kids that also like that. Im gonna host game days where kids can meet eachother, sell and swap games, and follow tutorials how to make games and stuff.
I also made a chatroom, a guestbook, and a forum with an english part!
So you guys can also participate for a bit!

The forum is on the navigation bar at the left, on the site, and the forum itself is www.kidspc.yourbb.org.

I hope youll write something in the guestbook, or register on the forum.

Wouter.

PS: my name on the forum is kidspc.
Do you have/need useful GeneRally tips & tricks?

Well...

The Great Track Tips & Tricks Topic
SammieVL

Re: Kids-PC

Post by SammieVL »

Anyone wants to respond?

Well...

Martyn

Post by Martyn »

errr... this post might be a bit controversial so mods please do as you feel with it.

In theory it is a good idea to have a safe place in the internet for kids to go. But what will you have in place to stop a 55 year old paedophile called William pretending to be a 9 year old Scooby-Doo fan called Billy. Your idea of arranging meetings over the site is frought with danger. If I had children I would not be happy letting them use a site like this.

Like I said Wouter, In theory it's a great idea, but in reality, unfortunatly it's not going to work.
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
SammieVL

Post by SammieVL »

Martyn wrote:errr... this post might be a bit controversial so mods please do as you feel with it.

In theory it is a good idea to have a safe place in the internet for kids to go. But what will you have in place to stop a 55 year old paedophile called William pretending to be a 9 year old Scooby-Doo fan called Billy. Your idea of arranging meetings over the site is frought with danger. If I had children I would not be happy letting them use a site like this.

Like I said Wouter, In theory it's a great idea, but in reality, unfortunatly it's not going to work.
Yes, now i see, didnt think about that.

Well...