Gadgets.

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
SammieVL

Gadgets.

Post by SammieVL »

Gonna get this!

Its a Nintendo Wii U-Draw Game Tablet!
Im soo excited!

You can draw on the tablet and make drawings with alot of different materials.
And youll get a extra free game (where we are buying it, the Intertoys, dutch toy store)!
Do you have/need useful GeneRally tips & tricks?

Well...

The Great Track Tips & Tricks Topic
Hiken17

Re: Gadgets.

Post by Hiken17 »

so.. soo soooo strange :?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my gr creations
GeneFans/The official spanish forum
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex

Post by Alex »

Lol it looks like a baby toy i had years ago where the pen had a magnet that put this dark ironish stuff on a grey background. It also had stamps.
Look to the left ----------------> that's to the right, mate :(
Owner of Team GeneAlex
GRACE S1 - 25th out of 47 drivers and 14th out of 18 teams. Not bad for a first season eh?
GRC S18 - 15th out of 26 (7th out of 14 in junior standings)
Paw

Post by Paw »

So it has any advantage over real tablet, which you can use with professional programs like PS? :shrug:
1nsane

Post by 1nsane »

I was kinda thinking the same... If you really want to go for a drawing tablet, you might want to get a real tablet... You'd get a same sized Wacom with pretty much the same price as the Wii tablet. Obviously you couldn't use it in a Wii game, but... Why get a ~50 tablet just for one game.
Check out my music at Youtube!
And don't forget my homepage Here!
Thunderstrucker

Post by Thunderstrucker »

Alex wrote:Lol it looks like a baby toy i had years ago where the pen had a magnet that put this dark ironish stuff on a grey background. It also had stamps.
I had one of these. That's why I think Nintendo Wii is for babies. Nothing against you, Wouter. But if I was going to spend money, I would buy the Playstation Move with that Smart Shooter thing. I found it preety nice. :hyper:
Facebook / YouTube 1 / YouTube 2 / Twitter / Steam

PSN accounts: Thunderstrucker2 - Thunderstruker - ThunderGearhead
Hiken17

Post by Hiken17 »

Thunderstrucker wrote:
Alex wrote:Lol it looks like a baby toy i had years ago where the pen had a magnet that put this dark ironish stuff on a grey background. It also had stamps.
I had one of these. That's why I think Nintendo Wii is for babies. Nothing against you, Wouter. But if I was going to spend money, I would buy the Playstation Move with that Smart Shooter thing. I found it preety nice. :hyper:
i don't agree with you, i had the ps3 and the only things that makes the ps3 atractive are gt5 and litle big planet, if you don't matter that, you should definitly buy the xbox 360, kinect it's just awesome :mrgreen:
my gr creations
GeneFans/The official spanish forum
Rich Nagel
GeneRally Wizard

Post by Rich Nagel »

Hehe, eons ago, well before PC writing tablets were popular (and affordable), I had bought this little PC serial port pen thing.

It was made by Crayola, looked sort of like a fat crayon, and had two little buttons on it. It would connect to your PC's serial port, and would utilize most any DOS Microsoft Mouse driver.

The thing had a little ball in it (just like a ball mouse), and you held it like you would any other writing utensil.

Heh, never used it much, as it never would track worth a crap... not to mention, I'm NO artist <grin>!

(edit) P.S. Looked all over the Internet for a pic of it (to attach here), but I'll be damned if I can find one... THAT is how obscure that little piece of hardware was LOL!
Rich ¥Weeds¥ Nagel
www.richnagel.net
¥Weeds¥ GeneRally Stuff - ALL broken links FINALLY fixed!
¥Weeds¥ File Archives - Music, stuff, and more.
SammieVL

Post by SammieVL »

I always like it when we play Wii Party here, and i thouht the U-draw game tablet was pretty neat. And i dont have a PS3. I have a Wii, a DS Lite, a PSP 2000 Slim & Lite, and this pc.
I had one too. We still have because we havent sold it yet.

Well...

SammieVL

Post by SammieVL »

Almost going to the InterToys! It seemed to be that, instead of the Bart Smit (if i said), i thought first they sold it there but i found out it was the InterToys.

First the library, second the InterToys!

IM HYPER AND NOT CAUSE OF THE NYAN CAT!!!
meow meow meowmeow, meowmeowmeowmeow meow, meow meow meowmeowmeow, meowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeow meow

Well...