What do you do?

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
Martyn

What do you do?

Post by Martyn »

I currently work for Odeon Cinema in Cardiff. What do you guys do with your days?
Last edited by Martyn on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
bduddy

Re: What is your job?

Post by bduddy »

I'm mostly a college student right now, although sometimes I officiate intramural sports games... it's fun, and gets a little money too.
I like short, simple signatures!
Scholl
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Scholl »

I´m a 3rd year college student. (Logistics)
But I´m currently doing a 6month internship at the Supply Chain Department of Opel.....and I´m supposed to work while I´m browsing the Generally forum.... :hide:
Martyn

Post by Martyn »

Scholl wrote:...and I´m supposed to work while I´m browsing the Generally forum.... :hide:
Win!!

Just heading out for an interview for a new job. The job I'm going for is Duty Manager at a Karting circuit :)
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
SammieVL

Post by SammieVL »

I dont do anything. I dont have a job.
Do you have/need useful GeneRally tips & tricks?

Well...

The Great Track Tips & Tricks Topic
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Currently sleeping long and writing applications so I wouldn't have the chance of sleeping as I want in the future. ;) Before this I've been doing reading research and really wish I get the funding to continue that.
Doorslammer
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Doorslammer »

TuomoH wrote:Currently sleeping long and writing applications so I wouldn't have the chance of sleeping as I want in the future. ;) Before this I've been doing reading research and really wish I get the funding to continue that.
I hear Finland has had a rough old time as far as unemployment goes?
1nsane

Post by 1nsane »

Well, right now I study full time again. Last summer I was helping moving a finnish company from place a to place b. That was quite fun actually... And that might have opened up a chance for me to get a summer trainee place in the helpdesk/etc.. company that also handles this company. Let's just hope that actually happens. :)
Check out my music at Youtube!
And don't forget my homepage Here!
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

going to school... but on the weekends I work in our local computer store (at least I plan to, nothing's sure yet).
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

XYY wrote:going to school... but on the weekends I work in our local computer store (at least I plan to, nothing's sure yet).
Wanna make some money or what? :mrgreen: :P Well, I'm still a student. ;)
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

I think the thread should be also about studying, because many of the members aren't in work age yet :shhh:

I just started high school (lukio), but I'm planning to study medicine in the future... or information technology :roll:
LongBow
GeneRally Wizard

Post by LongBow »

Well, I finished my studies quite some time ago. Now I work in the second biggest bank in my country ...for about 7 years or so...
I love playing around with other people`s money :taped: :rofl:

BTW the thread should be renamed to "What is your occupation" IMO
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

Bob Barker wrote:
XYY wrote:going to school... but on the weekends I work in our local computer store (at least I plan to, nothing's sure yet).
Wanna make some money or what? :mrgreen:
Why not ;) it may be helpful in future ;)
1nsane

Post by 1nsane »

Doorslammer wrote: I hear Finland has had a rough old time as far as unemployment goes?
Gah, I forgot to reply to this earlier.. Yeah, it's still pretty bad. Even though all the news say there are many IT-companies needing more workers, none of then even contacted me back when I sent my letters for summer traineeship. I'm quite afraid on what will happen with Greece & Co, because if that fails, I think my chances on getting a job when I graduate will be very close to zero. :/
Check out my music at Youtube!
And don't forget my homepage Here!
MattyG

Post by MattyG »

I work at dulux paint and decorating centre fulltime :P
its actually pretty cool
Doorslammer
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Doorslammer »

AleksiNir wrote:I think the thread should be also about studying, because many of the members aren't in work age yet :shhh:
It's now been a decade since my high school adventures finished. Such a carefree time. Even the homework was free of care... :sweatdrop:
Buka

Re: What do you do?

Post by Buka »

I still pretend to be an editor in the Ukrainian News Agency. But I don't like it as much as I did 2 or 3 years ago. All this politic stuff and economic problems are dull and stupid. I need an a*s kick to change my career.
Scorpion

Post by Scorpion »

I'm a student and I work as reporter too. :)
Allan Simonsen, Sean Edwards, Andrea de Cesaris, Renzo Zorzi, Jules Bianchi... God please save my buddies... hope that more won't ever go away too fast
Pava

Post by Pava »

I'm a student. It's my last year and I'll be an engineer. :D