Movies, TV-series', You name it.

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
1nsane

Re: Movies, TV-series', You name it.

Post by 1nsane »

Oh, this one was great too! Thanks for this, I'll have to add these to the list too...

But it wasn't this. In the one I'm thinking they focused more on the actual building part, showing the competitors buying the cars and everything. I think they worked on some kind of hangar on these cars. Oh and it was UK based, for sure.
Check out my music at Youtube!
And don't forget my homepage Here!
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Anyone here watch Orphan Black?
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Mr.J wrote:If you havn't watched Band of Brothers you should be imprisoned.
The Noose wrote:Yeah I've watched Band of Brothers :yummy: Masterpiece indeed :)
High five guys. :cool: I've been watching that too after I had watched Saving Private Ryan.

Watch out, spoiler:
Speaking of the latter and to anyone who watched it, do you recall that sequence? :shock:
cocney

Post by cocney »

I watched Star Wars again recently and came to the conclusion that it is the best serial ever made because I'm still thinking of it and everyday I listen to Battle of Heroes on my way to the school! Just magnificent! I think that first 3 films would not be complete without prequels.

I really liked Inception (Time is one of the best soundtracks in film history) and that idea. Sometimes I even think that I'm in a dream on my way home and that I entered a wrong train :rofl: but, luckily, it never happend :sweatdrop: .
This Saturday I watched Django unchained and it is hilarious and bloody. Beginning is the most awesome thing I've seen lately :cool2: .

Dukla: Saving Private Ryan is a great film. One of the best war-themed movies. The only thing I didn't like is that cliche in the end when Marine troops come right when USA soldiers's butts were about to get kicked :roll: .

Did anyone here watch The Shawshank Redemption? It is my favourite film :bsmile: ? WHat were your thoughts about it?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

Few days ago I saw movie Gran Torino with Clint Eastwood and it is definately worth watching :).
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

cocney wrote: I really liked Inception (Time is one of the best soundtracks in film history) and that idea. Sometimes I even think that I'm in a dream on my way home and that I entered a wrong train :rofl: but, luckily, it never happend :sweatdrop: .
Inception was jaw-dropping indeed, it's also one of my favourites. Also, I watched The Hunter, starring Willem Dafoe, a couple of months ago on television.
Mad Dan wrote:Few days ago I saw movie Gran Torino with Clint Eastwood and it is definately worth watching :).
Heard about it a lot, but never really watched it. I'm definitely going to watch that someday nonetheless. :cool2:
MidnightRunner

Post by MidnightRunner »

Not possible to talk about Inception without mentioning Shutter Island, they are quite similar.
Both were released in 2010, both has Leonardo NoOscaro as main character and both questions "what is real".
cocney

Post by cocney »

Mad Dan wrote:Few days ago I saw movie Gran Torino with Clint Eastwood and it is definately worth watching :).
I was really impressed by that movie. It made me question myself: What is really worth in life? Clint Eastwood is real badass actor. That voice and face...stunning.
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Like basically everyone I'm thrilled by the latest season of Game of Thrones... :popcorn:
cocney

Post by cocney »

I haven't watched the first 3 season but I have watched some episodes in 4th, including last one. Really good series, very good...
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Watched Tali-Ihantala 1944 today and it is arguably one of the best WWII films I watched thus far even though I expected a tad more thrilling ending. By the way, don't be surprised by swastikas on Finnish AFVs and aircraft and that the Finns look like Jerries Krauts Landsers thanks to the German-made equipment the Finns used.
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Actually, I've understood that swastikas were used by the Finnish air force before the Nazis adopted the symbol.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

TuomoH wrote:Actually, I've understood that swastikas were used by the Finnish air force before the Nazis adopted the symbol.
You're right.
cocney

Post by cocney »

I rewatched some old movies I like and I added few to my "watched" list
I really liked both of them: Fight Club and Back to the future.
Fight club is very complicated and I can't solve it (maybe someone can help me).
At the end of BttF I was sad because we didn't accomplish anything that they imagined back then.
I'd also like to watch Casablanca, Seven and The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

I started watching White Collar from the 2nd season because I watched the 1st on national television. Anyone else watching it?