Mafia forum game

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
puttz

Re: Mafia forum game

Post by puttz »

The mob approached a house on the street. It was the house of a citizen who had not been seen around the town much, and so that had possibly raised the suspicion of the citizens. He was taken, tied up, and placed in a rather makeshift electric chair. Fortunately for Herbal (for that was the accused citizen's name), the chair didn't seem to work. Unfortunately, the failure of the chair caused a short in the electrical grid, setting a fire to the top of a nearby electric pole which then burned so that it broke off and fell through the roof of the building that Herbal was to be executed in, and fell on him killing him instantly. Upon searching his home afterwards, the citizens found nothing suspicious at all. In fact, he had been running around helping to map out parts of the world, and that was why he hadn't been seen often. Thus, a poor, innocent citizen was accused and executed as a member of the Mafia.

This actually kind of works out since Herbal appears to be on hiatus at the moment.

Night fell on the town, and that now-familiar fear crept up on the citizens as they settled into their beds. They might have a hard time sleeping that night. But some of the town members weren't sleeping. Two awoke and began creeping around, up to no good. Two more, the unknown heroes, awoke to attempt to save a life and to find out who the perpetrators of these dastardly deeds were.

It is now the night phase. Non-important/non-informative chatter is allowed. Roles with nighttime actions, PM your desired kill/save/investigate.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
bduddy

Post by bduddy »

Oh dear... well, I guess if he's not here then he was doomed anyway...
I like short, simple signatures!
puttz

Post by puttz »

The sun rose on the not-so-sleepy little town once again, and to the horror of the citizens, another body was found. The poor unfortunate soul was found buried under a pile of automotive rubble on the outskirts of town. It was discovered that someone had placed a time bomb in the engine of his car. Unfortunately for bduddy, it exploded while he was still on the way home from a local auto race, killing him instantly. After searching his home to find if the Mafia had reasons for killing him, it was only revealed that he had a medical degree, and thus was the Medic.

It is now the day phase. Only live people may post (the exception being that bduddy is allowed to give his "death letter.") Post your nominations for lynching and why.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
bduddy

Post by bduddy »

Well, I tried... Good luck, everyone. You may need it, looks like it's not going so well!
I like short, simple signatures!
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

I nominate DuklaLiberec, because there're now only 4 people alive and 2 are mafia member. And I think, that he is it.
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
Areen

Post by Areen »

Uhhh, I want to nominate RobertRacer99. I hope I'm right with guessing.
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Areen wrote:Uhhh, I want to nominate RobertRacer99. I hope I'm right with guessing.

No, you're wrong :D :goodvibes:
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

RobertRacer99 wrote:I nominate DuklaLiberec, because there're now only 4 people alive and 2 are mafia member. And I think, that he is it.
You decided to avenge yourself, right? Let's see who will bite the dust first.
DuklaLiberec wrote:I'll nominate RobertRacer99. No hard feelings, but I somewhat feel like it. :mrgreen:
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Wow... sad that bduddy is killed in this game, and I still don't know who the mafia really is... :(

Nevertheless, I'm going to nominate RobertRacer99 here, you probably are the mafia here (Just a guessing game, ok?) :p
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

All vs me......

Ok, a vote isn't longer necessary, because I know, that all others are against me.
But then the mafia will win.
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

Okay, I guess now we vote between Dukla and RobertRacer, send in your votes. If a Mafia is not killed, this game will be over as there will be only one citizen left who will be killed in the night. Vote wisely.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

The angry mob, now much smaller, arrived at the front door of a house. They knocked, and as soon as the door opened, RobertRacer99 was seized, and subsequently executed by being hung from a tree. After searching the house, a detective badge was discovered, along with a letter from the police informing him of the potential Mafia activity.

Night falls. The one remaining normal citizen, Areen, was filled with dread as he went to sleep, a knife by his side just in case. Alas, the knife would do no good, as the Mafia were clever enough to cause a gas leak in his house, and strike a match while leaving. The house immediately exploded and went up into flames. Alas, the Mafia had accomplished their evil purpose, to wipe out the population of the sleepy little town. DuklaLiberic and Rendy moved on, going to find their Mafia brethren located in other nearby towns. No one knows why they did it, just that they did.

The game is over, the Mafia have won. I hope you all enjoyed playing, I don't think I'll be doing it again as the participation was too low to justify another round.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

B*TCHES!!! :rofl: We won! :P

First lynch was very succesfull, because I stalked Herbal and I wanted to "point him" as a Mafia member so you wanted to kill him. And you did it. Rest of all game was great perfomance of Mafia. I was thinking, that Mafia will be DuklaLiberec but i had no clue about other one. :D
/all gg wp
I really have to stop playing League of Legends so often last days
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
Areen

Post by Areen »

LOL! :D It looked like everyone played for mafia purpose xD gg guys :(
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Actually I'm saying to me ''YOU HAD ONE JOB!'' :ashamed:

But it was still a good round, the last lynch was not smart :ouch: and the town is now EVIL :twisted: , but gg. :happythanks: 4 the game, puttz.
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Herbal »

Is there any chance of starting a next round? Unfortunately I wasn't available last months, but then, let's give the game a try! :yummy:
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
puttz

Post by puttz »

Well, if there's enough interest I can do it again, but it was hardly worth running the first time.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Ok, I'd play a 2nd round. But with only 7 persons a round is too short. I wouldn't play a new round with less then 10 people. For me there is a minimum of 10 Players.
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

marass wrote:Sorry, it seems to difficult for me.
I can assure you that you are mistaken. :P

Thanks puttz for hosting this forum game I enjoyed playing. I wouldn't mind starting another round if you want to hear my opinion. :)
marass

Post by marass »

DuklaLiberec wrote:
marass wrote:Sorry, it seems to difficult for me.
I can assure you that you are mistaken. :P

Thanks puttz for hosting this forum game I enjoyed playing. I wouldn't mind starting another round if you want to hear my opinion. :)

You know,.. it was before 1st round goes off. Now, I am taking part,.. I can not lost anything :scared:
Martin B. - CZRT racer
Best Czech rookie in January 2014
Last tracks: SnowHill [stc], part of JEA 24 [ral], Ruta [cir]
Last misc.: Wacky wheels sounds
WIP: Ingliston [rwl] [cir] (5%), AirChaos [cir] [tpk?] [ovl]
puttz

Post by puttz »

Okay, I guess I'll open up game 2. People that said they want to play so far:

marass
DuklaLiberec
Herbal
RobertRacer99
FRUKIScze

This will not start unless we have at least 10 people, 7 was not enough.
Last edited by puttz on Sat May 10, 2014 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

I am going to join and i bet i will be first blood again :P
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
puttz

Post by puttz »

FRUKIScze wrote:I am going to join and i bet i will be first blood again :P
Careful, you may accidentally make that turn into a running gag/self-fulfilling prophecy :P
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Sorry 4 bump, but is someone interested in here?
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
Gzehoo

Post by Gzehoo »

At this moment, I'm organizing another mafia forum game on GRPL. I want to invite everybody to play with us. I'll be writing also in English for non-Polish people.

Here is the link for our mafia topic.

EDIT: We've just started :/
Chairman of Lambda Motosports Cars
Lambda Motosports
Team Manager | Gzehoo on GWR

[*] Grand Tour Trophy (2011-2017) [*] International Endurance Series (2012-2017) [*]
GeneRally Polska Discord Server