Post your real cars

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
FRUKIScze

Re: Post your real cars

Post by FRUKIScze »

Me on a trip around my city with my first car :heyea:
gosh, this 800x600 rule always f**k up my pictures everytime :vsad:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

:D
My Audi 80 (2.0 Litre) also has broken but at Friday ;)
ALL TRACKS
bduddy

Post by bduddy »

My autocross:

My poor tires :weep:
I like short, simple signatures!
1nsane

Post by 1nsane »

I don't own this (unfortunately), but l got to have a little test drive with the Tesla Model S on friday. It's such a crazy experience to see the needle rise to 100+ super fast but hear no sound from the engine. Unfortunately it was a bit wet so the car didn't give the max power, but it was still fast to accelerate. The autopilot system was also crazy. It could even handle the moment when there was no drawn middle lane. It needed constant lookout though, since it would freak out randomly. It's one of those moments I wished I had 100k€ of money I didn't need. :D
Check out my music at Youtube!
And don't forget my homepage Here!
bduddy

Post by bduddy »

I live very close to the Tesla factory, so I see them around all the time... haven't driven one, though. Maybe I should, some of the bosses at my company own them... :twisted:

Here's some more autocross with my own, slow car! You should probably skip to the second half, turns out filming from the back window is a really bad idea...
I like short, simple signatures!