Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
tony

Post by tony »

Hey, fellows!
I've got an idea, maybe an unreal one but who knows. I've recently registered in Skype and today thought about making a video conference with players from GR world. It of course depends on whether you have a webcam or not your Internet connection speed, but at least we can try it. It's maybe an alternative to the forum's discussion but I think it can become a nice feature for our community. Chatting about recent race, or championship in whole. I'd be happy if someone else found this idea worth thinking of and maybe we'll invent something else with the help of Skype!
thegreatfalcon

Re: Skype

Post by thegreatfalcon »

The GR community is actually composed of at least 25% of geeks... And as you might know, geeks are not quite strong on being social :D This applies to me... :geek: :hide: (<<< Where is he???? :weep: )
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

The Great Falcon wrote:The GR community is actually composed of at least 25% of geeks... And as you might know, geeks are not quite strong on being social :D This applies to me... :geek: :hide: (<<< Where is he???? :weep: )
I never found the smilie of :hide:, even if I tried, so if anybody have it, mail me with it. ;) I miss him too.
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

Ivo Porc wrote:
The Great Falcon wrote:The GR community is actually composed of at least 25% of geeks... And as you might know, geeks are not quite strong on being social :D This applies to me... :geek: :hide: (<<< Where is he???? :weep: )
I never found the smilie of :hide:, even if I tried, so if anybody have it, mail me with it. ;) I miss him too.
I have it in my MSN emotes but is it possible to extract it in any way? :scratch:
1nsane

Post by 1nsane »

Hehe, this would be rather interesting. I guess I have to install my Skype again.
Check out my music at Youtube!
And don't forget my homepage Here!
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

The Great Falcon wrote: I have it in my MSN emotes but is it possible to extract it in any way? :scratch:
I already sent it to Ivo ;)
1nsane wrote:Hehe, this would be rather interesting.
:iagree:
tony

Post by tony »

when I saw 5 replies to the topic I thought all of them would be concerning the idea, but actually almost half were about smiles!!! :mad: :down: :(
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

:hide:
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

I dislike Skype, so unfortunately I will not be supporting/using this.
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

Ivo Porc wrote::hide:
:rocks: :iagree:
LongBow
GeneRally Wizard

Post by LongBow »

Even if I had Skype installed I have a crappy Internet connection and no web cam so I guess I couldn't take part in this real time chatting :hide:
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Herbal »

Actually, it could work for me, I would need only to install skype on my laptop, but just if I can find enough space somewhere (the HDD's free space is already under 200 MB)...
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
Scorpion

Post by Scorpion »

I have Skype account. Here is my nick: scorpion.yp
If anyone want talk with me, please send me invitation.
Allan Simonsen, Sean Edwards, Andrea de Cesaris, Renzo Zorzi, Jules Bianchi... God please save my buddies... hope that more won't ever go away too fast
Thunderstrucker

Post by Thunderstrucker »

Since the bump, mine is thunderstricker (Thunderstrucker was already taken... and yeah, I know it should be Thunderstriker...)
Facebook / YouTube 1 / YouTube 2 / Twitter / Steam

PSN accounts: Thunderstrucker2 - Thunderstruker - ThunderGearhead