Christmas music

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
NicolasP

Christmas music

Post by NicolasP »

What Christmas songs are heard in your country - Polish, German, Russian or other, Links are
recommended! :)
zgr

Re: Christmas music

Post by zgr »

Well, this is no joke!!!

In Germany, EVERY YEAR, Last Christmas by Wham! and All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey are in the Charts again, every year :D
It's a bit annoying, but there are no other christmas songs which are german and really popular... :? or maybe I just can't think of any song right now :doh:

You know it's Christmastime, when Last Christmas by Wham! is in the Charts :frying pan:
Hello.
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

Well, here in Chile almost all the years (since 2006) are in the charts Santa Claus llegó a la ciudad (that it's a version in Spanish from Santa Claus it's coming to the town).
puttz

Post by puttz »

For some inexplicable reason, the song "Do You Hear What I Heae" seems to be popular. There are a zillion versions, and the radio stations play them all frequently. I get sick of the song from hearing it so much. :P
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Buka

Post by Buka »

Carol of the Bells in Ukrainian with beautiful cartoon.
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

Was very beautiful cartoon how you said, Buka.
ps. Merry Christmas for you, Buka :santa: