MotoGp '10 *spoiler*

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
Hiken17

Re: MotoGp '10 *spoiler*

Post by Hiken17 »

I think that it's only a grip lack(or fault i'm not sure) of the tyre and veeeeery bad luck.
A really sorrow :(
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my gr creations
GeneFans/The official spanish forum
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

I don't like to watch MotoGP. :D I like to watch Isle of Man TT races what is lot tougher race than MotoGP races, and Superbikes I also like to watch but not MotoGP I find it quite boring.
"If you really think and say you want to do it and believe you can do it. And you have ability to drive a car. Then you will do it." - Colin McRae

"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters."- Kimi Räikkönen

"Everything I do about motor racing, I enjoy it. Anything because it is my passion."- Francois Cevert
Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

I watched superbike competitions when the normal sport channel was in finnish TV. They were racing on street tracks. The tracks were mostly in Britain and Ireland, but sometimes in Japan too. :D
.[̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅u̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅].YOU FOUND IT! YESH! YESH!
...... ಠ_ಠ
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Vale tested today after his injury in Brno on WSBK machine (after weekend races), 36 days after his accident, when he broke his leg (among other hurts).

His best lap today in Brno was 1:59.135 :jawdrop:
He used Toseland's bike, who run in WSBK's superpole: 1:59.699.
Hiken17

Post by Hiken17 »

only two races more until vale come to motogp again :D :mrgreen: :trampo:
my gr creations
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

maxi17 wrote:only two races more until vale come to motogp again :D :mrgreen: :trampo:
2 races? No, 2 days! He'll be back in Germany. :rolleyes:
Hiken17

Post by Hiken17 »

only 2 days :o :trampo: :heyea:
that's good news
my gr creations
resir014

Post by resir014 »

I still chuckled at that national anthem "incident" at Laguna Seca. You can't find that in F1 :lol:
@resir014 | GWR Stats | My GeneRally Stuffs | Twitter
"When I have finished explaining you will understand less."
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

You could. When Red Bull won first time, they played British one for them instead of Austrian. ;)
bduddy

Post by bduddy »

resir014 wrote:I still chuckled at that national anthem "incident" at Laguna Seca. You can't find that in F1 :lol:
I was actually at that race... pretty good, although Laguna Seca is so big and hilly, and the bikes so small, that I couldn't see that much. I noticed the national anthem mistake instantly, although I'm not sure many of the other American fans there did... :scratch:
I like short, simple signatures!