Show your lawn!

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
1nsane

Re: Show your lawn!

Post by 1nsane »

The Great Falcon wrote: @1nsane: The colours of the photo are great and look almost unreal :bg: Did you watered your lawn to prevent it from burning? :scratch:
Nah, we don't water the lawns here in Finland. Atleast I haven't seen anyone do it... We just let it live if it wants to live and die if it wants to die. :) The pictures was taken right in the beginning of the heat wave so the grass haven't burnt that much. Right now it is all yellow.
Check out my music at Youtube!
And don't forget my homepage Here!
thegreatfalcon

Re: Show your lawn!

Post by thegreatfalcon »

1nsane wrote:
The Great Falcon wrote: @1nsane: The colours of the photo are great and look almost unreal :bg: Did you watered your lawn to prevent it from burning? :scratch:
Nah, we don't water the lawns here in Finland. Atleast I haven't seen anyone do it... We just let it live if it wants to live and die if it wants to die. :) The pictures was taken right in the beginning of the heat wave so the grass haven't burnt that much. Right now it is all yellow.
Hum... Interesting... In here, some people water their lawn and Driveways all day long... But actually, it is supposed to be prohibited... :scratch: