Your circuit designs

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
Sartalas
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Your circuit designs

Post by Sartalas »

Yes, it must be bridge. ;)
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Hello, again a (updated) track. This time I extended Castle Combe by much track passages in the Infield. :) The GP-Track is 6,82km long. :yummy:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

Castle Maze? :rofl:
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Don't worry. If you want to skip the Infield parts 2 and 3, you can do it. Without part 2 the track is 5,27km long. Without part 3 this track is 4,7km long. ;) :)
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

RobertRacer wrote:Don't worry. If you want to skip the Infield parts 2 and 3, you can do it. Without part 2 the track is 5,27km long. Without part 3 this track is 4,7km long. ;) :)
OK, but i made a joke with the comment, that's because i wrote ''Castle Maze''
The Grimeloid

Post by The Grimeloid »

rjstreetcircuit.jpg
Here is a street circuit in Rio de Janeiro... anti-clockwise
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"He's FAT!" - Steiner, Scott

"YOU'VE GOT WILLY JAKES!" - Johnson, Ahmed

"Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH" - Penzer, Dave

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Who needs Daytona International Speedway, when he haves Daytona Airport Circuit. :P :mrgreen:

No, but both tracks should be used. :bg:

This track is 5,1km long, have at the beginning and at the ending very long straight and in the middle a technical sector. :) :yummy:
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

A better version of the airfield circuit of Kiskunlacháza, which is 3,96km long. :)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

Are very good, BTW you can make a new layout for the Wunstorf Airfield Circuit? :shy:
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

As you wish. 7,81km long. :)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

RobertRacer wrote:As you wish. 7,81km long. :)
ME GUSTA! :bg:
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

NicolasP wrote:
RobertRacer wrote:As you wish. 7,81km long. :)
ME GUSTA! :bg:
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

hahahaha!! :lol:
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

I extended Baskerville Raceway and the Symmons Plains Raceway in Tasmania, Australia.

My Baskerville is 3,22km long, my Symmons Plains is 5,53km long. :)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

I see many of this tracks have very long straights, Robert. It couldn't be in real life cause engines would blown out! I know they could use another gearbox set or sth but that hasn't any sense. Racing would be also really boring though.
ALL TRACKS
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

Take a look at the current Symmons Plains track, the straights in RobertRacers' version aren't actually longer at all. :P
But I actually prefer Symmons Plains nice and simple... Although I think it needs a GR version like Otto's Watkins Glen, that would be perfect for Symmons Plains... :)
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

YoNnie wrote:I see many of this tracks have very long straights, Robert. It couldn't be in real life cause engines would blown out! I know they could use another gearbox set or sth but that hasn't any sense. Racing would be also really boring though.
Like XYY said, my added straights aren't longer then in Real-Life. On both versions, I even shorted the longest straight. :shhh:
XYY wrote:Take a look at the current Symmons Plains track, the straights in RobertRacers' version aren't actually longer at all. :P
But I actually prefer Symmons Plains nice and simple... Although I think it needs a GR version like Otto's Watkins Glen, that would be perfect for Symmons Plains... :)
Thank you for this comment. :) In Symmons Plains I saw the sand hill (or whatever is this place in the middle of the picture) and it inspirited for me to do a track like Pergusa or Castle Combe. ;)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Let's help New Jersey to make a Grand Prix track until Hermann Tilke will make totally rubbish with it. It's 6,041km long. :)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
Sartalas
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Sartalas »

I don't like this PITs, but anyway, it's great track!
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

According to this here is my design for the RoC in the Motoarena Torun (Length 694m, width around 3,7m). ;)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

After the out of the German GP in 2015 I thought, that I could make layouts to bring the F1 back to Germany, even when not to the Nürburgring or the Hockenheimring.

Here is the F1 version of the Lausitzring. ;) It's 4,94km long.
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
Sartalas
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Sartalas »

Nice tracks Robert, especially Motoarena. XD

Next Toruń track:

The Grimeloid

Post by The Grimeloid »

IllawarraStreetCircuit.jpg
This is a 5,15km (I believe) anti-clockwise street circuit created by myself and it's located in Illawarra, Australia.

Yeah, that's a very tight hairpin at the bottom.

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator
The Grimeloid

Post by The Grimeloid »

Sorry for the double post, so I'll bring for you three circuits at once:

1) Engenho de Dentro = a middle/lower-middle-class neighbourhood in the North Zone of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. This is a 2,14km street circuit.
2) Roraima = a 3,76km street circuit around Boa Vista, the capital of Roraima. Includes a tight hairpin, like the Illawarra Street Circuit that I showed to all of you before.
3) Charlotte = a 5,34km street circuit in Charlotte, NC, United States. You can see the Bank of America Stadium, the Time Warner Cable Arena, the NASCAR Hall of Fame and the BB&T Ballpark.

All of those are clockwise. Yeah, I like street circuits. So I (attempt to) create new ones via Google Maps, which does not mean that I can't create permanent circuits.
engenhodedentrostreetcircuit.jpg
roraimastreetcircuit.jpg
charlottestreetcircuit.jpg

ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

Here's my first custom track - Lillehammer International Circuit. Length - approximently 4.5-5.2 km. Multiple layouts for single seaters, motorcycles, touring and sportscars.
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports