Your circuit designs

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
RobertRacer

Re: Your circuit designs

Post by RobertRacer »

Good layouts! :bg:

Well, I realized that, apart from the airfield course in Daytona, I've always ''only'' upgraded existing tracks since a long time....

Well, now I wanted to create a new circuit. ;) Some of you could remember of my track Cahir (which BBA started and I finished). Even when it's a fictional track, I placed it in Cahir, a town in Ireland. Well, now I recreated this layout on Cahir itself. :) That's the result. 2,86km long. :yummy:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
The Grimeloid

Post by The Grimeloid »

victoriawestcircuit.jpg
Victoria West Circuit = a 3,86km clockwise permanent circuit located in Victoria West, a town in the Northern Cape province, in South Africa.
otanmakiraceway.jpg
Otanmäki Raceway = a 4,28km anti-clockwise permanent circuit located in Otanmäki, a village to the south-west of Kajaani, Finland.
liverpoolstreetcircuit.jpg
Liverpool Street Circuit = a 3,97km clockwise street circuit located in Liverpool, Merseyside, England. You can clearly see the Anfield Road, the stadium of Liverpool F. C..
sthelensstreetcircuit.jpg
St. Helens Street Circuit = a 3,42km clockwise street circuit located in St. Helens, Merseyside, England. Not too far away from the circuit is the Langtree Park, the home of the St. Helens RLFC, one of the top rugby league teams in England.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"He's FAT!" - Steiner, Scott

"YOU'VE GOT WILLY JAKES!" - Johnson, Ahmed

"Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH" - Penzer, Dave

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator
The Grimeloid

Post by The Grimeloid »

miamistreetcircuit.jpg
Miami Street Circuit
My masterpiece, possibly (or I'm being too biased). A 5,11km anticlockwise street circuit located at the Bayfront Park. A part of the track was used by CART/Champ Car in 2002-03. (Useless trivia: that CART/Champ Car track in Miami will be always one of my favorites)
mechelenstreetcircuit.jpg
Mechelen Street Circuit
A 3,06km clockwise circuit located at the streets of Mechelen, Belgium.
"He's FAT!" - Steiner, Scott

"YOU'VE GOT WILLY JAKES!" - Johnson, Ahmed

"Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH" - Penzer, Dave

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator