NASCAR manager game

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
dead14vii1640

NASCAR manager game

Post by dead14vii1640 »

GrIF NASCAR championship

· Intro: 36 cars, up to 3 drivers per team, trivia questions to improve your performance and some cool racing in NASCAR racing 4.
· Entries: 36 different users and up to 3 drivers per team. If there are too many drivers (I don't think so), there'll be a short qualifying race.
------------ Liveries and numbers: racing numbers, teams and livery should be posted in this thread (use the file uploaded on the 4th post).
· Races, results and highlights: the results of the races will be posted on a blog, video highlights will be posted on my Youtube channel and commented by me.
· Performance: to improve, you'll have to make some Gr races WITHOUT strict deadlines (the competition will be posted the 1st week of a month and the deadline would be the last day of that same month). Competitions will include hotlaps, short races without pits and long races.
· Problems: I need Fechna's permission to tweak the physics of some of his cars and I also need someone to help me with the software I need.

Example of entry (mine, but I won't be racing, I'll just be the commentator)
Name: Diego Ruiz
Racing number: 36
Team: Ruiz-Torres racing
Sponsor: Monster energy
Livery: post link here or upload attachment

OPTION:
Since some people won't be able to make a good scheme, you can also say only the main sponsor and the color scheme (something like "red-yellow Viper-like stripes").

The video should have had "Stand up for rock'n'roll" but WMG disabled it... bad luck for me :sorry: .
Last edited by dead14vii1640 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
Power without control is nothing
"So long and thanks for all the meat"
dead14vii1640

Re: NASCAR forum racing game

Post by dead14vii1640 »

+30 views and no entry or comment, what is wrong now?? It's a forum racing game and I think it is much easier than the others that have been presented. You just have to visit this website every 36h or so (like most of you do) to be the best in the game. It's not that hard!!!
1nsane

Re: NASCAR manager game

Post by 1nsane »

Let's say that I'm thinking about joining in... But the offtopic forums have gotten a little more quiet because of the summer...

And then, the answering thingie. Will we answer here or via PMs? The other game just got locked because of the spam thing, wouldn't this get locked too?

You might want to give us the base blueprint though.
Check out my music at Youtube!
And don't forget my homepage Here!
dead14vii1640

Post by dead14vii1640 »

1nsane wrote:And then, the answering thingie. Will we answer here or via PMs? The other game just got locked because of the spam thing, wouldn't this get locked too?
You might want to give us the base blueprint though.
Trivia questions will be answered here so you can see which questions have already been answered (I don't want to make it too hard). About the blueprint thing... I think I'll post here just a saloon blueprint that more or less resembles a real NASCAR car since I haven't found any BLANK blueprint of the stock car.
Btw, if you don't work well with blueprints, just post a description of the car and I'll post here my interpretation.

The video should have had "Stand up for rock'n'roll" but WMG disabled it... bad luck for me :sorry: .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dead14vii1640 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darjo
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: NASCAR forum racing game

Post by Darjo »

die996 wrote:+30 views and no entry or comment, what is wrong now?? It's a forum racing game and I think it is much easier than the others that have been presented. You just have to visit this website every 36h or so (like most of you do) to be the best in the game. It's not that hard!!!
Just wait at least 24 hours for bumping a topic. It's annoying when you post after 2 hours in the same thread just to complain about replies.
Signatures are overrated
dead14vii1640

Post by dead14vii1640 »

I don't know what else to do to make this competition interesting, I'd like to make it something like GeneRally + NASCAR racing 4 :scratch: , you know, something like hotlapping boosts the performance of your driver at NR4 but I don't know if I can manage that without help... :weep: .
Btw, if someone helps, the competition will include hotlaps (to improve things like track type performance and qualifying) and long runs (to improve consistency and strategy) and there would be no deadlines, just a bunch of tracks (Bristol, Martinsville, Atlanta, Chicagoland, Miami, Daytona, Talladega, Sears point and Montreal) and cars (Cup, National, Trucks and Legends) so you can race them any time you like.

Admins, if this thread gets "old" (you know, the no-bumping rule), please delete it.