Hello and welcome, friends!

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
Paw

Re: Hello and welcome, friends!

Post by Paw »

Quklis wrote:Now we have the north Paw and the south Paw :P
Are you referring to me? :scratch:
Andreas Hultgren
GeneRally Trackmaster

Hi all :)

Post by Andreas Hultgren »

Hi there dear GR-friends! Hope I'm not forgotten :cool2:

I read through the forum a little and decided to register. I will in the next few days upload my old tracks and cars so that those who want them can get them without trouble. I can't promise that I will be hyper active like in the old RSC-days but I have a couple of tracks in the making so something will pop up on this board from me in the near future ;)

Cheers!
/Andreas
"The faster you drive round the Ring the less you know... and maybe that's the best thing to do." - Sir Jackie Stewart
http://www.theblackrebels.com
http://www.simracingteamchallenge.com
resir014

Re: Hi all :)

Post by resir014 »

Hi Andreas! Finally you got here! :welcome:
@resir014 | GWR Stats | My GeneRally Stuffs | Twitter
"When I have finished explaining you will understand less."
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

Nice to see some good old trackmakers back :clap:
Andreas Hultgren
GeneRally Trackmaster

Thanks for the warm welcome :) Reading up on some rules and checking some tracks... Need a whole day to go over them all :P
"The faster you drive round the Ring the less you know... and maybe that's the best thing to do." - Sir Jackie Stewart
Thunderstrucker

Post by Thunderstrucker »

Hi, never seen you before, because i never been in RSC, but :welcome:
I downloaded GR in May...
Facebook / YouTube 1 / YouTube 2 / Twitter / Steam

PSN accounts: Thunderstrucker2 - Thunderstruker - ThunderGearhead
1nsane

Post by 1nsane »

Cool to see you back here! :)
Welcome back. :)
Check out my music at Youtube!
And don't forget my homepage Here!
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Hi, Andreas. :clap:

BTW I moved this topic to better (and more correct) place and merged it with with Andreas' one. :)
Andreas Hultgren
GeneRally Trackmaster

Hi to you to :) Was looking for a thread like this but must have overlooked it.
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Hi Andreas, and welcome. Nice to see you here. :wave:
Buka

Post by Buka »

:woohoo: And who is it? It is AndHu! Welcome here, Andreas!
Soltys
GeneRally Trackmaster

Hi Everyone - It's good to be back :)

Post by Soltys »

Hi everyone!

I'm glad that I've found this forum. Some time ago I wanted to go back to the GR society since I left it in 2004, I missed my old fellows and everything that went around GR. RSC was down and I was waiting till it would be back. I was worried that I couldn't find GR forum at the new RSC, I thought that GR simply passed away. Thanks to all of you it's still alive, it's great to come back to the GR society. I also read that James has the source code so perhaps I came back just in time :)

I saw that some of the old GR freaks are still here like Alx.it, TuomoH, LongBow, Raska, James, Rich. It's great to see that you're still participating in the GR World.

Best Regards to all of You!

Blazej 'Soltys' Soltysiak
Paw

Post by Paw »

Welcome to our forums, and welcome back to our community!

Well, I personally didn't remember you, but heard about your results in competitions.

Hope you will have a good time here!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Im membernumber 990. Just ten more numbers i would have been special :mad: And hello Soltys! A lot has changed since you left. You missed a lot because in 2006 and 7 there were a LOT more cars, tracks and other things at rsc. In 2008 a server crash happened, a lot disappeared and in 2009 the existing RSC went KABOOM! All the existing forums e.g Generally were deleted. We are currently recovering all of the works that were lost in the restored cars and the restored tracks subforums. Feel free to check them out.
Look to the left ----------------> that's to the right, mate :(
Owner of Team GeneAlex
GRACE S1 - 25th out of 47 drivers and 14th out of 18 teams. Not bad for a first season eh?
GRC S18 - 15th out of 26 (7th out of 14 in junior standings)
Alonsomania

Re: Hi Everyone - It's good to be back :)

Post by Alonsomania »

Soltys wrote:Hi everyone!

I'm glad that I've found this forum. Some time ago I wanted to go back to the GR society since I left it in 2004, I missed my old fellows and everything that went around GR. RSC was down and I was waiting till it would be back. I was worried that I couldn't find GR forum at the new RSC, I thought that GR simply passed away. Thanks to all of you it's still alive, it's great to come back to the GR society. I also read that James has the source code so perhaps I came back just in time :)

I saw that some of the old GR freaks are still here like Alx.it, TuomoH, LongBow, Raska, James, Rich. It's great to see that you're still participating in the GR World.

Good to see everybody is coming back. Best wishes Soltys!
LongBow
GeneRally Wizard

Re: Hi Everyone - It's good to be back :)

Post by LongBow »

Soltys wrote:Hi everyone!

Welcome back my old friend...good to see you here :wave:

After G.C.F. demise I thought that you left the GR scene for good.
You even got the Honorary Awards in Memoriam ;)

Any new plans for GR?
Soltys
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Soltys »

Paw wrote:Welcome to our forums, and welcome back to our community!

Well, I personally didn't remember you, but heard about your results in competitions. When were you active at most? I joined the forum in late 2005.

Hope you will have a good time here!
Nice to hear that some of you heard about me, well I started GPF1 competition in the end of 2002 (I still remember that BGW - Michail Trankov was the very first driver who joined), in 2003 in I took part in my very first competition - GeneRally Racing League runned by Mark Burnett. I remember like today that I was fighting with Cladio Benzi, very fast driver. I won one race he won another and it went in that direction up to the last three races. The worst thing was that Mark disappeared, he had some troubles with girlfriend if I remember right and we had to wait few months until he told us who won the last race and the competiton :). In 2004 I took part in few competitions and left the GR scene due to University/Job/Money issues.
Alex wrote:Im membernumber 990. Just ten more numbers i would have been special :mad: And hello Soltys! A lot has changed since you left. You missed a lot because in 2006 and 7 there were a LOT more cars, tracks and other things at rsc. In 2008 a server crash happened, a lot disappeared and in 2009 the existing RSC went KABOOM! All the existing forums e.g Generally were deleted. We are currently recovering all of the works that were lost in the restored cars and the restored tracks subforums. Feel free to check them out.
LOL, everyone is special on its own way, remember that :). Looking at the quality of the tracks I see that I missed a lot. Thank you for an excerpt of the GR history, it's a pity that so much of hard work has disappeared... I'll look into my archives perhapes I've got something that is missing, but belive in 2003 everything looked different :).
Alonsomania wrote:
Good to see everybody is coming back. Best wishes Soltys!
I'm glad that I finally did this step, I really missed the GR atmosphere that comse with the greatest society over web. I noticed that Jo.Sk is also here, and he's still raning GWR - Great Job :hattip: !
LongBow wrote:
Welcome back my old friend...good to see you here :wave:

After G.C.F. demise I thought that you left the GR scene for good.
You even got the Honorary Awards in Memoriam ;)

Any new plans for GR?
LB! Long time no see mate! I remind you few days ago when I chat with fans of top viewed racing games from Croatia. I wanted to ask them if they know you but then I was enlighted that you come from Slovenia :)

That was a great pity, someone hacked our forums and it was all gone... I've just read a warm welcome PM from Ivo - it looks that he did a great piece of work to maintain this forum, and he informed me about Rabina awards. I'm still in a shock once I saw that you guys remember in such a great way. I need to admit that I can not find the right words to say what I feel right now, I'm really touched (I'll properly answer on that once I get myself into one piece :)).

About the plans... I have some... I'd love to help in game development, I own a PR/Marketing company so I can help bring "right people's" interest into this game.

I'm back for good, not even thinking about loosing all of you. I need to go right now, in other way my girlfriend will kill me. She has just called me with words like "Where the #^$#^ are you?"

Below my contact data:

msn and mail: b.soltysiak@brandrelations.pl
skype blazejsoltysiak

Best Regards to all of you!
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Herbal »

Welcome between us, Soltys! :wave:

It's such a pleasure for the community (and of course for us, site runners too), that you've decided to remain with us for a good time, this honours us. ^^ Fortunately some of your old mates are still here, while most of the faces are new, but then, this is the order of a game forum... :D

As Alex told you, we had several troubles until RSC #1 closed its doors, this includes a long downtime, loss off datas, and at the end losing our main forum too. Fortunately the community seems to recover itself, we're getting more and more old pals between us, this is somewhere a pleasure for me too, as I've joined the community about 3 years ago.

Ah and BTW, what are your intentions, Soltys for the close future? Tracks? Compos? Or maybe something else?
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
Buka

Post by Buka »

It's so great to see here such an 'old' GRers. Welcome back Soltys!
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Oh my, Soltys. :shock: Welcome back, great to see you here! :wave:
ksm314

Post by ksm314 »

I'm new here in this forum! Hope I can contribute something related to GeneRally here since I played it since 2005 (I was age 9)

So glad to see that many people still appriciate this game!

By the way nice to meet you all! :)
For those who know the game Need For Madness, please check out кรภ-ภŦ๓.๒l๏ɠรթ๏t.ς๏๓ for more of my works!
Sutinen wrote:Monkeys live in trees! MY god thats an interesting fact!1!!
Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

Hello, ksm314. :wave: :boxing:
.[̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅u̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅].YOU FOUND IT! YESH! YESH!
...... ಠ_ಠ
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Welcome, ksm314. :bg:
ksm314

Post by ksm314 »

Hi!

I might contribute only starting this December as it takes time to inspire works from this forum...
For those who know the game Need For Madness, please check out кรภ-ภŦ๓.๒l๏ɠรթ๏t.ς๏๓ for more of my works!
Sutinen wrote:Monkeys live in trees! MY god thats an interesting fact!1!!
LongBow
GeneRally Wizard

Post by LongBow »

Welcome aboard ksm314 :wave:

Dont forget to check out the tutorials for more info. It could help you make your contributions easier and better :bg: