Hello and welcome, friends!

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
RobertRacer

Re: Hello and welcome, friends!

Post by RobertRacer »

Welcome back! :wave:
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
Serginho

Post by Serginho »

Thank you, Robert!

The GeneRally brings me many good memories.
SR|12
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

Well. It sure has been a long time.

Hello everyone again! I'm back, sort of. I haven't been active for like a, year or so. I guess I just lost interest in all of this and because I spent all of the previous year in the army doing my conscription. I'll try and be a bit more active from now on. I won't be making any tracks anytime soon, mainly because I haven't got a (I don't want to say a good PC) right PC for the job. I most likely will be active in F1, sports, other game threads.

Any-hoo, it's great and a bit exciting to be back in this great community!
"If you really think and say you want to do it and believe you can do it. And you have ability to drive a car. Then you will do it." - Colin McRae

"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters."- Kimi Räikkönen

"Everything I do about motor racing, I enjoy it. Anything because it is my passion."- Francois Cevert
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

The Noose wrote:Well. It sure has been a long time.

Hello everyone again! I'm back, sort of. I haven't been active for like a, year or so. I guess I just lost interest in all of this and because I spent all of the previous year in the army doing my conscription. I'll try and be a bit more active from now on. I won't be making any tracks anytime soon, mainly because I haven't got a (I don't want to say a good PC) right PC for the job. I most likely will be active in F1, sports, other game threads.

Any-hoo, it's great and a bit exciting to be back in this great community!
WELCOME BACK Noose :wave: :hug:
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
marass

Post by marass »

Should I? Shouldn't I? I am back, although running on Linux now, and not sure about GR ;)
However, more in dear diary...
Martin B. - CZRT racer
Best Czech rookie in January 2014
Last tracks: SnowHill [stc], part of JEA 24 [ral], Ruta [cir]
Last misc.: Wacky wheels sounds
WIP: Ingliston [rwl] [cir] (5%), AirChaos [cir] [tpk?] [ovl]
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Isn't it just for your birthday which is today. :shhh:

Anyway, welcome back. :wave:
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
FogoRJ

Post by FogoRJ »

A quick visit. Hello everyone :wave:
ECOlogic Racing Team
G. Marques

Post by G. Marques »

Hey y'all! :bg:
...Pátria amada, BRASIL!
Garbre
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Garbre »

Hi everyone!

I apologize for my abscence. :sorry: I've moved out from my parents' house with my brother and in a short time period I have changed jobs three times. I recently became the CEO of the Dunaújváros Wastewater Plant Ltd., but my employment is only temporary(maybe it will be re-newed, who knows). Anyway, I was so preoccupied with life that I completely forgot about GR. Recently though (while I was writing a bunch of emails) I came across LongBow's email address (thx to active search support) and that reminded me about GR and the BEST COMMUNITY ON EARTH :P !

So I'm back, and even though I can get busy (like most of you) I want to come back to the forums and all! I wish to continue the restoring task as well!

I'm happy to see you guys again!
:D

Cheers
Always sign your every work in GR! Or use .txt files to inform us about ownership!
*My tracks* Contact me on garbregr1.2@gmail.com
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Marcinho
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Marcinho »

Hello Garbre.
Sorry for my English :D
Marcinho Motorsports :: GeneRally Championship Association
Generally Touring Cars Challenge :: Season 6
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

Such a nice surprise to see you here Garbre :).
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Hello Garbre.
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
DanjelRicci

Post by DanjelRicci »

Greetings to everyone! I'm paying a visit here after quite a bunch of years. I have been pretty active on the old Italian forum, but mostly lurked here.
I'm pleased and amazed to see that after all this time, somehow GeneRally still manages to live. :)
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

So I've been on sabbatical for GeneRally these days because I focused myself on creating stuffs on another top down racing game, yet at the same time I am also busy with my internship program which I am still currently running to this date (it's been more than a month now), which take its toll on my main blog too, and with the fact that I'm carrying my brother's laptop all the time which I hate because it's slow as hell when browsing internet although packed with good specs and that I can't carry mine because the LCD is broken made the condition worse.

But now I have returned. I might not be making some content for GR as much as I do in the past but with the recent cars and tracks I've just seen I'm looking forward for making a new track / car anytime soon.

In that case, hello everyone, it's good to be back after months. :)
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
Marco

Post by Marco »

Welcome back from from your short vacation, Rendy :D :wave:
Owner of Wulff Motorsport team and car company
Formerly marinator
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All my released tracks and cars
Glen

Post by Glen »

Fast hello passing
rcpongo
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by rcpongo »

Just dropping in to say hi to everyone from someone that has been a long time absent.

Came across this forum during a search and was surprised and humbled to see some of my past work mentioned. I will try to pull up my old backups and get all my old cars and tracks posted up soon.
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Herbal »

Hello Pongo, great to see an old carmaster passing by! :wave:
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
Houston83

Post by Houston83 »

I'm returning to GR after a long break (last participation was in 2009 I believe :shake2: ) and I immediately and exclusively went to the Championship subforum without posting a little something here... How rude is that ? :oops:

So let's put things straight. Hi I'm back :flip:
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

I can't believe I left this place since December. Now, I've finally considered reuniting with the sites I used to go to in the past, including this place. I know I no longer play games much now because I have a final paper to deal with, but I feel like I want to continue being here.

I know that this place isn't as crowded as it used to be, but hey, it's still alive! :D

EDIT: Wow, I can't believe it's been seven years since I joined here. Here's to ten!
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
MidnightRunner

Post by MidnightRunner »

So... after many ups and downs in my life(mostly "downs", but with a good "up" recently), I'm trying to get back to GR.
To be fair I've been lurking aroung for a few months already, and I've been working on some tracks, finishing a few WIPs and trying to make some new stuff.
I'm planning on posting some preview later today, if not, later this week. :goodvibes:
Gzehoo

Post by Gzehoo »

Welcome back MidnightRunner :wave:

BTW. this week there will be GTT race on your Londrina :)
Chairman of Lambda Motosports Cars
Lambda Motosports
Team Manager | Gzehoo on GWR

[*] Grand Tour Trophy (2011-2017) [*] International Endurance Series (2012-2017) [*]
GeneRally Polska Discord Server
Aluce

Post by Aluce »

Good afternoon guys.

I randomly thought of GeneRally again, and of course was instantly led back to this place. Probably nobody remembers me, but I remember some of you guys. I haven't participated in much, and only completed one race (in which I qualified very well, but raced rather poorly), but I remember having fun and being in awe about how well kept and alive this community was (and still is!) with its many well-organized championships and statistics.

I plan to join some races in the future again, after playing some GeneRally to get back into it. Any suggestions for championships to join? :) I'm a bit lost there.
DropboxKenshiro

Post by DropboxKenshiro »

Hi everyone!
My name is Bart. I'm seventeen years old(not to young to enter here?). My history with Generally is very long. In the past, I played game just for fun. And I'm still doing it :D
I really like GR for its simplistic style. It's really charming for me. I also love it's modablity: when other racing games have detailed models, many modders use just conversions :mad:
I've never entered any kind of competetion, and I'm aware of doing it. I'm just bad driver. But maybe someday...
I started creating track, but GR addons won't be my priority cause of my school project(a simple game in Unity).
I really want to enter this great community!

PS One thing. PLS don't ban me for this. Long time ago I had a account KrustyKrab, and I wrote some crap from it. I lost password tbh, and it was on temporary e-mail. I've written a PM to admin about this. Now I'll be better, I promise!
Szmajli

Post by Szmajli »

Hello everybody!

Sometimes I disappear for a year, or two, but I always turn back to this fantastic game and community. :) I hope I can finish some of my tracks and release them soon. I have a lots of WIP tracks from Hungary, some are close to release (the closest is Pannoniaring, and an abandoned Autocross track from Miskolc), so I will try to finish them soon. Off course I have plans on continue carmaking too.
My Tracks & Cars
Tracks: Kakucsring, Rabocsiring ([rwl] Rallycross tracks)
Cars: FIA Group R4, FIA Group R5(Car of the Month), FIA Group RRC, Seat Leon Eurocup 2014, Suzuki Swift Cup Europe 2014, Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008, Copa Tiida 2011

Pronounce my name like Smiley.