Good bye and other personal announcements

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
ivaneurope

Re: Good bye and other personal announcements

Post by ivaneurope »

I'm pretty sure that someone will continiue the WoR legacy. But It's sad to see another longtime member go.
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
puttz

Post by puttz »

I'll probably pick up some of the WoR stuff in my management compo, at least some of the drivers will show up there I'm sure.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Haruna
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Haruna »

Today, I woke up after tossing about in bed, and a more rational thought came to me. I have a lot of business that's still unfinished. To say my career is over isn't quite putting it right. Rather, it's in the final stretch now.

I did say likely to be over, and that's still true; but considering how long I've been with you guys, it would be wrong for me to just leave. I have released some pretty good stuff, yeah, but nothing I consider "truly" great yet. I'm going to do something about that.

I've restarted development on the World of Racing project, with reworked physics using many of the principles I laid out in this post. Completing World of Racing is the only thing that'll offer closure to me as a Car Master. If I'm going to leave, damn it, I should at least leave one last gift for you guys.
"In my world, we don't have enemies. Only rivals.
In my world, our dreams become REALITY."

-- World Endurance Championship 2015 Promotion
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

I knew it that you won't leave before you finish your important business ;)

Good luck! May your gift the best one we ever had! :)
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

I'm not a car enthusiast but that sounds great, Haruna. :)

And btw, as ACM said in your tutorial thread, forget already about what happened in the past. No one, me included, would remember it if you didn't bring it up yourself time and again. ;)
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Hey everyone,

apologies for my inactivity in the forum for the last couple of weeks due to school and stuff but I feel like it's mostly because I've become a slacker when it comes to GR. :sorry: Unfortunately my interest in this nice little racing game has been waning. I'm not leaving the community permanently, yet GRIF and I will have to go separate ways for an indefinite time. Thanks to everyone who made our forum become a welcoming haven for fans of GeneRally and to whom I had a blast with here for the past years since I had joined GRIF.
Adieu everybody. It was nice meeting you all. :wave: :boat:
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

So, who's next leaving? ;)
Everything the best Dukla :)
ALL TRACKS
Krisu
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Krisu »

Hello everyone, I'm happy to state that I'm officially back :) I have been messing around with cars during my absence every now and then. I didn't release anything in one and a half years until yesterday, my forum activity being nonexistent for almost as long a period. A lot of stuff has happened considering my personal life, but now I feel good enough to make a return that hopefully will stand. I have a bunch of WIP cars basically waiting for final touches and release, so stay tuned, I haven't been a lazy bum ;)
My latest creation: F-Astor Junior

I know only that I do not know

Long live speed, thrash, death, black and doom metal without forgetting grindcore!
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Krisu wrote:Hello everyone, I'm happy to state that I'm officially back :) I have been messing around with cars during my absence every now and then. I didn't release anything in one and a half years until yesterday, my forum activity being nonexistent for almost as long a period. A lot of stuff has happened considering my personal life, but now I feel good enough to make a return that hopefully will stand. I have a bunch of WIP cars basically waiting for final touches and release, so stay tuned, I haven't been a lazy bum ;)
Hi Krisu! Welcome back :shaking: We'd missed you and your cars :hug:
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
cocney

Post by cocney »

Itz is nice to see someone coming back instead of leaving :D !!! Welcome aboard again Krisu :goodvibes: !!!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Guys, i have to leave this community due to personal problems, i enjoyed my time in this awesome community, bye
just an empty spoiler
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Humm... 1st April?
ALL TRACKS
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

YoNnie wrote:Humm... 1st April?
Humm... maybe? :rofl:
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Well, I wanted to write it at 11:00, but I deleted it, even when it was in ''Spoiler''. :P
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
GR Driver

The GR Driver Comeback 2015

Post by GR Driver »

It has been a long, long time now since I have been seen the last tine.
One and a half years or 18 months to be exact.
Not too many people from the International GeneRally Forum know me.
So, it´s time to (-re)introduce myself to those, who haven´t seen me a long time and don´t remember me and those, who haven´t heard of me yet.

My Name is GR Driver, I´m 17 years old and I live in Germany.
One fast hint from me, before I start with introducing, I was "Rookie of the year 2013".
GeneRally has been a long journey for me, the history with it goes back to 2007, when I first bought it on a CD with plenty other games.
But GeneRally was the one game from that CD, that faszinated me the most.
You could build your own tracks, race against each other and just have fun with the game.
Then on 2009 I registrated myself on the Planet GeneRally Forum and started uploading tracks (but never cars, I´m too bad to build them).
Next at the end of 2009 we started the PGR F1 Series, from then on I was almost only involved with PGR F1 and I enjoyed it.
I also registrated the same year this community went online, but I never was active here, only on the german speaking forums.
But that will change, from today I will also be active on the GRIF.

And now at the end, a little article regarding my future in the PGR F1 Series and their new season in 2015.

Greetz,
GR Driver
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
?
. ?
. ?

PGR F1 Driver in?
"I´m proud to be back as GR Driver in the world of GeneRally in the year 2015!"
zgr

Re: The GR Driver Comeback 2015

Post by zgr »

Welcome back GR Driver! :goodvibes:
Hello.
GR Driver

Re: The GR Driver Comeback 2015

Post by GR Driver »

Thank you ZGR. :bg:
It´s also great to have you back in PGR F1 the first since the 2011 season.

Greetz,
GR Driver
?
. ?
. ?

PGR F1 Driver in?
"I´m proud to be back as GR Driver in the world of GeneRally in the year 2015!"
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Hi guys!
Yup, that, what I'll write won't be so happy.. That's I'm posting it in this thread.
So it's been more than a year when I released my own track (hope U remember - Kaisenring). During this time was changed many things, but one not - I'm not interested in GR. I can't force myself to finish any of my tracks.. Because I have no time for it, no desires, simply I don't want to. I hade hope some day I'll gather myself and make at least one small track. Unfortunately, after some tries, it didn't start as I would want..
To be honest, GeneRally doesn't interest me as before. I don't play, don't create, don't make anything. I forgot about this game. Yup, I spent many nice time with it, and I thank for it, thank to Rabina's, thank to U, who could make my time with GR better ;) Who helped me many times when I had some problems. Then I started to help to other newbies.
But that's almost done. I can't lie - my time with GR is over. If I didn't make practically anything in this thing through year, I won't make anything in the future, almost for sure. I have no empty place for it in my life. Sad I'm almost 18 and I have no time.. What to do?
I forgot about it, forgot about community... But not exactly. I will remember you. Thank you again for everything. Maybe I won't write anything after this post, maybe only give you my unfinished efforts.. But there was time I was spending still with GR. And you were with me.
I don't know, there's something I should add but I can't make it as words.. It's inside of me. And maybe it still will be. But U can be sure you was some episode of my life, which was huge at some time. Now everything changes. New life, new challanges.. I'm not saying I won't come back again, won't make something new. But, be honest, it's nearly impossible. I want you to know it. That's a hard moment of parting.. When you don't know what to say.. And you're saying everything and nothing..
Good bye guys ;) I will visit you sometimes, maybe sometimes I'll post something.. For sure, when my first track (talkin' about music) will be released, I will post it there ;) And so on and so on..
OK. Stop. You'll be bored there ;) Thank you all and everyone ;) Hope that I'm writing won't be so true in the future.. Hope I'll back there.
ALL TRACKS
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

I hope you all the best and who knows, maybe you will come back as many others before you, YoNnie. :cool2:
Scholl
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Scholl »

Good luck for the future YoNnie! I´m sure you will come back here! ;)
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

I wish also good luck for your future, YoNnie. Sad to see, that so much will leave. :(

If this continues, in a few years, the forum will be (almost) dead. :ashamed:
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Good bye, YoNnie. Thank you, and good luck for your future. :wave:

We need some regeneration for the community now. Time to grow some new GR seeds so our community will always be kept alive.
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Well, last year we only had very few ''GR seeds''. I think, this year will be the same.

But I can't say, that we didn't had this year rookies. Kengp joined us this year and posted a few (some not so good, but also some pretty good) tracks. ;)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Yeah, I've also seen it - this generation which raised up with GR, now becomes adult (or is for a couple of years). That's natural they don't have time they have to stop it. I also become (officially) an adult this year - but it's not the reason I leave it. Hope that will change, hope I return, but be honest - that's not as huge game with huge community as some other old games.. That's only mini-game and thing we have 2015 and it's (worse and worse but still) not dead - it's fabulous! Maybe we have to be prepared to end, maybe not now, maybe in a few years, maybe year, maybe half.. Maybe. What will be, we'll see.
ALL TRACKS
Ol7hYa

Post by Ol7hYa »

Well... Long time no see! :wave:
I need to say sorry for my "little" problems I caused (I hope anyone remember them...). It's been 2 years since my last post, 2 long years to me. Now, I'm 12 and I think different than 2013. I'm not the same kid, now I can reason a lot of more things. Also, I learned a LOT of english and now I can write my posts without Google Translator :D (I think :s)

I don't think that I'll be into GR, but maybe I can play again.
Also, I want to know what happened with GR2, and GR1 :bg:

My tastes changed: Now I play FPS games (like Counter Strike) and Habilities games (like Geometry Dash). Now I like electronic music (like Melbourne Bounce and Trap). Now, I love PC games and I can't play console games (more becouse I haven't one hahaha). What do you play? What do you listen? Where you play games? I'm so curious hehe.
Thank you for all guys!

Ol7hYa (Next nick: FBriZ. It's my artistical name. Yeah, I make Electro songs :D)

PS: My english is still bad but now I can write my own phrases hahaha!
Sorry for my bad english!