Am I ignored?

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
dead14vii1640

Am I ignored?

Post by dead14vii1640 »

Slightly off-topic
When I post a competition idea or a request, why do people ignore me?? When anyone else post an idea, some say yes, some say no... but they have an answer!!!
I think I should stop commenting on others' work and just download it.
NOTE: When I post a reply on a thread, the topic gets almost locked, nobody posts another reply for... a week or so?? That happens even in the "forum games"!!! A couple days ago, I posted some really difficult question on "Motorsports trivia", what do I get?? Just answers by 2 guys, nobody even post something stupid or a request for a hint or anything.

Btw, I've talked to some of you and I'm not the only who feels completely ignored in the forum.
Power without control is nothing
"So long and thanks for all the meat"
Pava

Re: Competitions ideas

Post by Pava »

die996 wrote:Slightly off-topic
When I post a competition idea or a request, why do people ignore me?? When anyone else post an idea, some say yes, some say no... but they have an answer!!!
I think I should stop commenting on others' work and just download it.
NOTE: When I post a reply on a thread, the topic gets almost locked, nobody posts another reply for... a week or so?? That happens even in the "forum games"!!! A couple days ago, I posted some really difficult question on "Motorsports trivia", what do I get?? Just answers by 2 guys, nobody even post something stupid or a request for a hint or anything.

Btw, I've talked to some of you and I'm not the only who feels completely ignored in the forum.
Relax man. i play Generally for 4 or more years(buka know for sure :D ) and maybe 9-10 guys talked to me. but it's ok. maybe i'm unsociable :roll: . but don't stop. try to argue your thoughts, not just using simple phrases. i hope you'll understand me :hattip:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Competitions ideas

Post by Trigger Happy »

die996 wrote:Slightly off-topic
1st - 3 guys tried to answer your unclear and difficult question (not two). Nobody has clue. Do you expect 100 of blind guesses? In fact it's your fail, you should have add a next hint for them to stimulate more answers.
2nd - your ''forum game'' had unclear and complicated rules - this is reason, why people ''ignored it'', not because it's ''die996's game''. (Until you told me, I had no clue that it's meant as manager game of AIs) And the theme was not so interesting for guys from Europe, IMHO.
3rd - people discuss ideas, which are interesting for them (as you can see by often repeating of idea of a drifting compo) and ignore boring ideas. Simple, but true.

And offtopic splitted from original topic which has a different theme than this.
resir014

Re: Am I ignored?

Post by resir014 »

:iagree: We simply don't understand what you said.
@resir014 | GWR Stats | My GeneRally Stuffs | Twitter
"When I have finished explaining you will understand less."
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

I'll talk about what I see through my computer screen:
First, You speak a very understandable English which I understand at about any moment
Second, Some of your posts are so long that I don't take the time to read them... Sorry, over 4-5 lines of full line-length text, I start geting lost in both my ideas, mind and thoughts... :D
Third, Hum... I had a really good point...
Fourth, Just wanna put a "Fourth"
Fifth, If you say something and nobody replies over it, it does not mean they agree or not since as say the proverb "Who doesn't say word agree"

So that's about it...

@Ivo: Why not merging this with Haruna's complains thread and rename something like "Personal Esteem Problems" or something? :hide: :D
Hiken17

Post by Hiken17 »

No te preocupes por eso,estoi seguro de que ellos no lo hacen queriendo :bg:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't worry about that,I'm sure that they don't want to do it :bg:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my gr creations
GeneFans/The official spanish forum
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thunderstrucker

Post by Thunderstrucker »

yo concordo cun maxi17, no hay problema neso. sí, yo hablo español ;)
-----------------------------------
i agree with maxi17, there's no problem here. yes, i speak spanish ;)
Facebook / YouTube 1 / YouTube 2 / Twitter / Steam

PSN accounts: Thunderstrucker2 - Thunderstruker - ThunderGearhead
1nsane

Post by 1nsane »

Don't worry about things like that. :) Indeed, the games you posted on the off topic area were... Really complicated. There were so many kinks to the rules that the interest at joining in was pretty low.
I don't know what ideas you have had in the GR world (since I never read that place), but they might just be a bit too generic there. I mean I guess there are enough of normal asphalt hot lap racing competitions for all of the wanting racers to drive on, so maybe people won't post on those because there is just no need for them to post. But don't worry there's around the same level of ignorement meant for all of us. :D
Check out my music at Youtube!
And don't forget my homepage Here!
dead14vii1640

Post by dead14vii1640 »

1nsane wrote:Don't worry about things like that. :) Indeed, the games you posted on the off topic area were... Really complicated. There were so many kinks to the rules that the interest at joining in was pretty low.
I don't know what ideas you have had in the GR world (since I never read that place), but they might just be a bit too generic there. I mean I guess there are enough of normal asphalt hot lap racing competitions for all of the wanting racers to drive on, so maybe people won't post on those because there is just no need for them to post. But don't worry there's around the same level of ignorement meant for all of us. :D
Once, I even uploaded one or two supercross tracks to make a competition with stadium-based stunt tracks with the original monster truck (now, it could be done with Arenacale's trophy trucks) but people said the tracks sucked and that they were not interesting and all kinds of bull**** like that.
Power without control is nothing
"So long and thanks for all the meat"