Newspaper

General discussion about your experience with the game.
Rendy

Re: Newspaper

Post by Rendy »

Gzehoo wrote:People who are working on newspaper, can know more about any compo if he's keeping an eye more on any compos. I don't know who is writing any news in this magazine, but YoNnie observes GRPL competitions, zgr leads GR Formula Cup and probably that's why there is more about one compos and less about other compos.

It's not bad, I hope that in the future you'll be writing more also about other competitions. I'm leading GTT fanpage on Facebook, you can base on that if you'll be writing anything about Grand Tour Trophy ;)
I guess each "journalist" can stick to one event "organization" (i.e., GRPL, IGRL, etc.) or two if possible. As IGRL (?) and GRPL are taken, I guess I would focus on other organizers. This makes sure that the news contents are effectively balanced.

Also we might try extra columns like track and car of the month, compo teasers, etc.
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

We're looking for new journalist!

If you:
  • -know what's going on currently in the GR world
  • -have talent to writting articles or you just want to try it 'cause you think you could be good
  • -wanna be more famous in GR community
  • -wanna do something "huge"
  • -wanna help US!
  • -just want to do something

Write to me or zgr by PM or emal: g.bebenista@interia.pl or marckreft94@googlemail.com!

ALL TRACKS
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

How about reserving 1 page of magazine for some advertising, if somebody here in our community wants to introduce something new? :yummy:
Just because i might have something for you this time :shhh:
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Yes, I had that idea, we could make this as for example last page (what is normal in magazines though).. However I lost this think. However it could be great idea, so if you have more ads, you can send it to us ;)
ALL TRACKS
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

We're again looking for new journalist!

If you:

-know what's going on currently in the GR world
-have talent to writting articles or you just want to try it 'cause you think you could be good
-wanna be more famous in GR community
-wanna do something "huge"
-wanna help US!
-just want to do something

Write to us by e-mail: g.bebenista@interia.pl or marckreft94@googlemail.com or send us PM.

I think you've seen huge delay we have - as I mentioned before we're only peple.. And we have some problems. Marc's notebook said to him he don't need his files anymore and everything gone. With fact he's busy it makes some "great" mix of troubles we couldn't have. But we have and we have to cope it. That's why we're asking for help - Marc don't have enough time to make articles, and we can't give everything to Robert. GeneRally has huge community and we hope someone will want to help ;)
Cheers!
Pattburg Magazine Team
ALL TRACKS
Gzehoo

Post by Gzehoo »

I'd like to join Pattburg Magazine team, but I'm not good in writing articles :(
Chairman of Lambda Motosports Cars
Lambda Motosports
Team Manager | Gzehoo on GWR

[*] Grand Tour Trophy (2011-2017) [*] International Endurance Series (2012-2017) [*]
GeneRally Polska Discord Server
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

I want are in the Pattburg Magazine team, but only for design the covers of the magazine. :D
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Official note:
Pattburg Magazine Team has stopped any work at their "Pattburg Magazine".

However we didn't cancelled it, it has "until further notice" status.
We realised it's too much for us (Marc and me). We apologise we didn't manage it well. We also want to apologise RobertRacer, because of his engagement was huge and if we'd have a least a bit more time, it could work. Unfortunately it didn't workout. Maybe it will start again. Maybe without us (like GR 2) or with only our little help and advice. I don't know. Hope it will start again. But that's not this time

Bye,
Pattburg Magazine Team
ALL TRACKS
zgr

Post by zgr »

I want to apologize to all of you guys, specially YoNnie, RobertRacer and Gzehoo (PattburgMagazine). I had so much things to do and didn't managed to make pictures...I had to less time, working at home (we built a new wall), in school (final exams coming), girlfriend come back from NZ after 6 months :D and some other things...in GRIF the FormulaCup with so many drivers is the most important thing for me here

Fact is, I'm the one who had no time and will have no time in the future...maybe, when I finished with all things we can start again.

But I also want to thank YoNnie, Robert and Gzehoo for there huge help and to every other member of GRIF, that you liked the magazine :clap:

I hope you are not too mad at me :sorry:
Hello.
Gzehoo

Post by Gzehoo »

I was missing (and I'm still missing) for Pattburg Magazine and I decided to start with "#0 edition" of my magazine about GR.
I know it probably won't be the same as Pattburg Magazine, but I just found a little bit free time to make that.

Anyway... this Sunday :shhh:
(progress at this moment: 80%)
Attachments
RacingTV #0.png
Lambda Motosports

[*] Grand Tour Trophy (2011-2017) [*] International Endurance Series (2012-2017) [*]
Gzehoo

Post by Gzehoo »

And here it is!

RacingTV News #0

NOTE!
It's my first time when I'm making something like this.
It's "pilot edition" of my magazine so sorry about "blank" pictures on some sites.
I hope for making that also in the future (next time, I'll try to do it with RobertRacer).

And apologize me that I didn't write about current PGR F1 season - the next edition of "RacingTV News" will be concentrated more on PGR F1 and IGRL competitions ;)

I know it's not the same as PattburgMagazine, but why not to make something like this :)
Lambda Motosports

RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Very good starter edition! :bg: ;) Reminds me very about old ''PattburgMagazine''. ;)

And yes, I'll work on the next edition. ;)
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
Gzehoo

Post by Gzehoo »

RacingTV News is based on MadMagz (like older Pattburg editions).

RacingTV News #1 will be published in September ;)
Lambda Motosports

YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Good job!
New version of PM was too ambicious I think. That's why it failed.
Happy that somebody is making that ;)
ALL TRACKS
Gzehoo

Post by Gzehoo »

Important:

RacingTV News #1 will be published in October and will include info about all events from August and September ;)
Lambda Motosports