Räbinä Awards Gala Thread 2012

General discussion about your experience with the game.
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Räbinä Awards Gala Thread 2012

Post by TuomoH »

Congratulations to all winners, each of them well deserved. :up: :up:
Garbre
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Garbre »

Congratulations to all! cheerleader:

Thanks for the vote, Areen! I apprecitiate it! :D I loved to read those readmes! This is the only show where I don't turn away when commercials come in.
Always sign your every work in GR! Or use .txt files to inform us about ownership!
*My tracks* Contact me on garbregr1.2@gmail.com
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Jo.sk
GeneRally Wizard

Post by Jo.sk »

Congrats to all awarded folks and thanks to all voters :bg:
And a special congratulations to Trigger Happy for his 10 Räbinä Awards :wow: (3 competition Org. + 5 commentator + 2 community)
Buka

Post by Buka »

Jo.sk wrote:And a special congratulations to Trigger Happy for his 10 Räbinä Awards :wow: (3 competition Org. + 5 commentator + 2 community)
Walt Disney of GR community. :bg:

Congratulations to all winners. You were cool last year, but don't relax in 2013. :cool2:
Reh

Post by Reh »

Congratz to the winners and thanks to all who made this possible! :champa:
"It's the power of simplicity in the hands of individuals that keep inspiring and challenging each other with their wonderful creations." nielske
visit www.planetgenerally.de !
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Sometimes I feel like a notorious spammer. :D I'm waiting each year, if somebody will finally ''overtake'' me, because here's always plenty of great ideas to read, Dukla, egamad and also BBA or e.g. Garbre, whose posts are real pleasure to read, and many others, in the end it was very hard for me to pick a name.

About the compos, I must admit Dan and me had there several weaker moments in our compos this year, so I understand this year award as an expression of trust to our capabilities, we certainly must try to repay by better work in 2013, so I certainly won't relax! :nod: It's real honour to be with Dan next to Herbal (I'm so glad we didn't lost you, man) and Jo.sk (a very special compo for me in the end). :goodvibes:

However GRMFED was never meant as something running some compos all year long, rather to fill the gaps, which are left by others, who couldn't because devoted all their energy in organizing of major genres like GRC, various F1s or F1 HL Cup, Grascar at the time, that's why I like a lot the choice of in memoriam award. :up:

Once more, congratulations, not only to all awarded, but also to all who received a vote or were nominated. :bg: :drink: :D

And thanks to all, who voted, finally same like Reh, big thumb up for Buka, Herbal and XYY. :up: