View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 GeneRally v1.2c Update 

Post GeneRally v1.2c Update
According to the blog update Generally v1.2c will have an ultimate update to fix some minor bugs, but no new updates.

I'm looking forward for Generally 2 , but still i believe that Genrally 1 and generally 2 will never be the same feel. Maybe I have wrong feeling.

Would it be possible to add 2 more computer drivers to it, making it support 8 cars in all. Maybe it does not require a big deal of programming. Don't know :)

jeffrey

Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:08 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: GeneRally v1.2c Update
jefcam wrote:
Would it be possible to add 2 more computer drivers to it, making it support 8 cars in all. Maybe it does not require a big deal of programming. Don't know

I think it is a big deal. To add few more cars would mean tempering with with the main codes, I don't know I'm not a programmer. But I'm sure that this was discussed previously and if I recall it correctly James said that it would be too much work I think. Just like putting other features in GR1, like day-night cycle etc. and that's basically why they decided to start new game in the first place.

All my released tracks and cars

Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:42 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: GeneRally v1.2c Update
It must be a really big deal if it's easier to make a new game from scratch, which took them a few years already.

Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:09 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]