[mic] [oth] Harlequin

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Kikwik

[mic] [oth] Harlequin

Post by Kikwik »

During a walk in a park I just discovered yesterday, I stumbled into a nice little circuit meant for rollers, bikes and so on. I tried to reproduced this layout in GR keeping it micro sized.

I begun with a natural landscape and tarmac for the layout but I thought it would be better to go to the art side, and something that wasn't made before, with a white layout as a base. I added the red and black color with some patterns made in Gimp, Distorsions tool.
So here it is, Harlequin ! :jester:
Harlequin.png
Harlequin C.png
Harlequin O.png
Harlequin OM.png
Harlequin.zip
(53.5 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
It comes in 3 layouts :

Harlequin C is the circuit version ; you have to begin your lap by doing 1 full circle around the litle circle.

Harlequin O is the oval version.

Harlequin OM is the oval mini version. I wanted to make a zoomed version first but I finally prefered to use the pits as in the other versions, thought it was better than pits all around the circle.

Tested with Formula.

I wanted to keep it simple artwise, not too much crowded with objects nor lmap elements, and to not delimitate with walls, road cones or else the exterior of the layout. In the mini track I saw in the park it's longer and have 2 bumps instead of 1 here, but I prefered to keep a small size.

Hope you'll have fun, and I'm quite curious about what you'll think about it. :goodvibes:

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database