GeneRally Fiction (Race Stories)

General discussion about your experience with the game.
andrew2209

Re: GeneRally Fiction (Race Stories)

Post by andrew2209 »

This fictional story is based on real-life incidents.

There had been many great seasons of Generally Foruma Racing (GFR), but none as close as this. Going into the last race, 8 drivers could become world champion, and the winner would take home the trophy. The 8 drivers also drove for 3 teams. Cavallo Rosso had 3 drivers, a German, known for his dangerous manouvers, a Spaniard known for his favourtism, and an unlucky Brazilian, who'd been injured a few races ago, and wasn't competing in this race, and wasn't in the race for the championship. Walters Racing had 3 drivers, who could all win the championship: a brit, known for his moustache, a Frenchman, known for for his rivalry with Silver Racer's Brazilian driver, and a Canadian, who was a champion in America. Silver Racers 3 drivers were a Brazilian known for his wet-weather skill, a Finn, known for being calm and consistent, and a Brit, known for his no fear attitude.

As the race started, the Walter's car, driven by the Frenchman took the lead, but the Silver Racers Brazilian driver didn't back down from a dangerous manouvere to take the lead, and both cars retired instantly. Further back, the Spaniard forced the Silver racers car driven by the Brit off the road, but the Brit continued on, albeit behind the 5 other remaining title contenders. The calmed down until there were just 10 laps left. The Walters Racing car driven by the Brit, suffered a puncture, eliminating him from the race. Then with 8 laps left, the Finnish driver made a silly error, and lost the lead. He was distraught. Then 3 laps later, the Canadian made a move on the German. Unfortunately, the German's block failed, he spun off and retired, but not before damaging the Walters Racing car. On the last lap, the Brit dived around the outside of the Spaniard, and moved up to 2nd. Everyone thought the Canadian would win. Suddenly, the suspension gave way, due to his earlier collision with the German, and he crashed at the fastest corner on the track, gifting victory to the Brit from Silver Racer's on the last lap. No GFR fan would forget this race
Alex

Post by Alex »

Let me guess... The german that does dangerous manouvers is Michael Schumacher The spaniard known for favourtism is Fernando Alonso The unlucky brazilian that had an injury is Felipe Massa (big crash in hungary 2009 due to a spring flying into his helmet) The brit known for his moustache is obviously Nigel Mansell The frenchman known for his rivalry with a Brazilian Driver is Alain Prost and the brazilian driver himself is Ayrton Senna I think the finn is either Mika Hakkinen or Kimi Raikkonen. And finally the brit known for his no fear attitude is Lewis Hamilton How many did i get right? :misch:
Look to the left ----------------> that's to the right, mate :(
Owner of Team GeneAlex
GRACE S1 - 25th out of 47 drivers and 14th out of 18 teams. Not bad for a first season eh?
GRC S18 - 15th out of 26 (7th out of 14 in junior standings)
Alonsomania

Post by Alonsomania »

The Brith without fear should be Billy Ivy, but I doubt he's referring to him :P
andrew2209

Post by andrew2209 »

Alex wrote:Let me guess... The german that does dangerous manouvers is Michael Schumacher The spaniard known for favourtism is Fernando Alonso The unlucky brazilian that had an injury is Felipe Massa (big crash in hungary 2009 due to a spring flying into his helmet) The brit known for his moustache is obviously Nigel Mansell The frenchman known for his rivalry with a Brazilian Driver is Alain Prost and the brazilian driver himself is Ayrton Senna I think the finn is either Mika Hakkinen or Kimi Raikkonen. And finally the brit known for his no fear attitude is Lewis Hamilton How many did i get right? :misch:
All of them. The Finnish driver was Mika Hakkinen
RudyOosterndijk

PGR F1

Post by RudyOosterndijk »

If someone was interested and able to understand the German language, I would love to recommend our PGR F1 website to you. It's all about that German F1 competition hosted on Crono's planetgenerally.de. Results are true as you can download every single replay (and check). Background stories are more or less fiction but with some true aspects to them.
Alonsomania

Post by Alonsomania »

While discussing racing memories, this came to my mind :mrgreen:

Years ago I decided to do a couple of GRASCAR events, which I enjoyed in the past. Downloaded everything, set everything right, did a race and send the files.

Later got a message from Tuomo, quite hilariously saying I ran a lap too short ( :clap: :headbang: ) and therefor was the first ever driver to retire from a GRASCAR race :lol: