My GeneRally tattoo

General discussion about your experience with the game.
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

My GeneRally tattoo

Post by TuomoH »

Ever since I got my first tattoo, I've known I want to have a GR themed as well. I've been thinking about the design every now and then and it has always come back to the General. :gr: Now that GR2 is coming to reality, I've been marveling at the cool logo design and suddenly it just clicked: that's the tattoo I'm going to get! Today I had an appointment with my tattoo artist for another piece and I asked him to do this one as well. :D

Does anyone know of any other GR tattoos or am I the first one?
Attachments
GeneralTattoo.jpg
Kikwik

Re: My GeneRally tattoo

Post by Kikwik »

I think you're the only person who have a GR tattoo, or someone is making one after viewing this post. :D

I wonder how your tattoo artist reacted to your request after showing what you wanted ?

"You want me to tattoo you a cosmical avocado surrounded by 4 moons ? ... Ok." :rofl:

In my opinion it's the most recognisable logo that links to GR for many of us ; the General car is iconic, it's the icon of GR after all. I like that you took the most simplistic look of the General, the logo one ; this design suits the best for a tattoo.

May be a good starting conversation for those not knowing about GR.

Is James using you to promote GR2 by the means of this tattoo ? "Was it in the terms and conditions to test the track editor and creating tracks for GR2 James ?" "Yes. Yes it is. :notme: "

:D

Thanks to share it with us. :)

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: My GeneRally tattoo

Post by TuomoH »

Kikwik wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:38 pm"You want me to tattoo you a cosmical avocado surrounded by 4 moons ? ... Ok." :rofl:
Now that you mention it... It does look like that! :rofl:
Kikwik wrote:I like that you took the most simplistic look of the General, the logo one ; this design suits the best for a tattoo.
Kikwik wrote:Is James using you to promote GR2 by the means of this tattoo ? "Was it in the terms and conditions to test the track editor and creating tracks for GR2 James ?" "Yes. Yes it is. :notme: "
:lol: Fortunately it didn't come to that. :D