gibernau_fan's tracks (Upload request)

Tracks released on forum of RSC.com and lost by its crash(es). Reupload currently possible only by original authors and TR.

Moderator: Track restorers

Martyn

gibernau_fan's tracks (Upload request)

Post by Martyn »

Does anyone have any of my tracks, I've posted as Gibernau Fan and fzzbcs
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: gibernau_fan's tracks (Upload request)

Post by TuomoH »

I surely have some but do you remember any names?
Martyn

Post by Martyn »

i dont remember many names, but there was a trackpack that me and kinichie IV made for our GP2 series, there was a street circuit called Camwynsia or something like that, a lot of my tracks had football (soccer) or rugby stadiums in them
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
Martyn

Post by Martyn »

there was also an oval called Martynsville (M-Ville), and a course called Linlouta

will remember more eventually
Alonsomania

Post by Alonsomania »

and a track with 'Salut Gilles' on the S/F line. You remade it.

Just don't ask me the name!
Martyn

Post by Martyn »

ahhhhh the fungaroring, which was my first ever track, then i made it better and called it regaroring

i remember that
LongBow
GeneRally Wizard

Post by LongBow »

I have found Aberstad and mumfordv1.02 on my HD. Send me an email so I can reply you attaching the files :)
Christian_Warrior

Post by Christian_Warrior »

I have M-Ville somewhere. Being an oval nut, it was one of my favorites.
Martyn

Post by Martyn »

my email addy is martyn95@gmail.com