Track Reupload Request Thread

Tracks released on forum of RSC.com and lost by its crash(es). Reupload currently possible only by original authors and TR.

Moderator: Track restorers

The Grimeloid

Re: Track Reupload Request Thread

Post by The Grimeloid »

I'm also looking for San Jose. I asked Camros once, don't remember if he answered.

I have NevaRing, not sure if it's the same author.

I'm looking for Mo I Rana, Pembrey and Miami, as well.
"He's FAT!" - Steiner, Scott

"YOU'VE GOT WILLY JAKES!" - Johnson, Ahmed

"Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH" - Penzer, Dave

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Herbal »

Does anyone have a comprehensive trackpack from GRB? I remember he's released several street circuits in a long period and I didn't find his tracks here on GRIF.
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Try to search it via tom (type GRB in seach). Maybe tom gamepacks will content some of his tracks. ;)
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
Flayshon

Post by Flayshon »

Can someone post the Xmilek track pack (200 tracks, I believe)? I really loved playing those back in the day and the original website is gone =/
Paw

Post by Paw »

Flayshon wrote:Can someone post the Xmilek track pack (200 tracks, I believe)? I really loved playing those back in the day and the original website is gone =/
Send me a private message with your email address and I'll send it to you.
Reckdal

Post by Reckdal »

Hello, friends

Sorry for the delay in answering.
I don't have access to my tracks.
If you can still recover, it will be a great joy.
I'm Reckdal, and I have some tracks.

Thank you very much.
Txizzle

Post by Txizzle »

Just a sudden idea, but I have a huge load of tracks in the game right now (close to 2400), I can try to sort them out by user, and offer them all in a google-drive, so people can look for tracks their missing, or the ones they made, to re-release them by themselves here?
To finish first, first you have to finish!
lazlo_bravo

Post by lazlo_bravo »

Does someone have Accipiter's GeneRally Tracks? Thanks
John_Edward

Post by John_Edward »

A shot in the dark, but would anyone happen to have tracks (and cars) made by me? I don't have a clue on their names though (other than the drivable haybale I made as a joke).
I remember doing a few, but other than my small contribution to the early JointEffort tracks, I haven't managed to find any of them.
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

Hello John_Edward, and welcome ! :wave:

I have a full package of early tracks I am sorting right now, but I don't find your name on anyone of them. Can you be more precise please ?

Like, did you put your name or your nickname on your tracks ? Have you made only rally tracks or other kind of tracks ? Did you have a special signature (using the same colors for kerbs, squared circuit, logo on the tracks,...) ? Did you have the habit to make record on your own track and with which name ?

Any information like that will help us a lot to find your tracks.

For cars, I really don't know if one of them is from you, as it's not sorted like tracks. If you want, I can send you my carpack from this old era and you will surely recognise what you have done.

For tracks, I'm waiting for your answer, as I don't have any clue to recognise anyone of them, apart from the drivable haybale you said but I remember nothing about it.

@To anyone : If you are searching for tracks, don't hesitate to PM me, as I'm working on sorting all tracks made for GeneRally (not all, of course, but a pretty decent amount of tracks), along with all things related to Generally.

And if you can help me to find other tracks from PitbullFIN like Jumpernault or other ones from him that are not on TOM, I will be grateful and ready to share it with others as well. Still searching also for any Errorman's tracks especially his first micro tracks.
Last edited by Kikwik on Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
Txizzle

Post by Txizzle »

Txizzle wrote:Just a sudden idea, but I have a huge load of tracks in the game right now (close to 2400), I can try to sort them out by user, and offer them all in a google-drive, so people can look for tracks their missing, or the ones they made, to re-release them by themselves here?
The idea is still possible, anyone interesting in it? Then i might put in the effort.
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

Hello Txizzle ! :wave:

I'm really interested by your trackpack and if I can sort them all I will put my work available for anyone, but only by PM, as GRIF don't allow to share someone else's work if the original authors don't give their agreement (it's really a shame but I understand that's a responsibility for GRIF administrators). It will surely greatly complete my database (working in underground :P ). So don't worry about sorting them yourself, as I have some time to do it. (If you want so :P )

Can you give it to me by PM please ? In return, it's not finished yet, but I will give you what I have, and you might be surprised. ;)

Txizzle

Post by Txizzle »

I'll approach you soon, gonna do a little sorting at first i guess. Right now (in game) i've got them not very sorted, but already planning to sort by RL or non-RL and finished (sometimes downloaded the 'you go finish it'-ones) and non-finish ones. Next to that, some of the tracks I have have minor edits, but the ones you know as your stuff you will probably also see if/what i changed so you can bring it back to normal.

Probably somewhere next week you'll hear from me.
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

Okay, it will give me also more time to polish mine.

See you then ! I'll be waiting. :)

mickymax69

Post by mickymax69 »

Hello guys,

I'm interested by your tracks compilation, cause I'm looking for some gems, like BlueridgeB (by Crono), Sampo's style tracks like Mutamaailma3, Freeway 75, DblTriOval (by strava), and Rushmore, etc...

Thanks
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

Hello mickymax69 ! (un compatriote ! ;) )

I'm on holidays for 2 weeks, and the connexion here is not optimal to upload my whole database (not only tracks but all GeneRally related, which goes up to more than 2 Gb... :sweatdrop: ).

I have some of the tracks you want, so while waiting for the whole package, I can give you the one you ask ? (Apart from Pongo's tracks such as Rushmore and the one he made with the ovni, as I don't have them, and searching for them also. :D ).

BlueridgeB was from Strava, not Crono by the way.

PM me if you want them. ;) (Don't hesitate to ask anything else, as I may have them as well).

And after my holidays, I will give you the big pack by PM.

Txizzle

Post by Txizzle »

Concerning the track-database i told about before, I just created a Gmail account (grtrackdump@gmail.com), it comes with a 15GB drive, so there should be some space to put them and sort them out. I'll give a shout when I've uploaded stuff.
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

I promised to upload my GeneRally Database but I want to complete it with more track and car packs I received recently, it will take me a lot of time, but it will be the most complete one, with maximum accuracy and minimum mistakes as possible.

Once this rough sorting done, I will upload it and update it/polish it regularly.

So wait a little more please. ;)

I may begin to upload some other files than tracks and cars (as I have a lot of them and intensely working on it), I don't know.

I will give you news on this thread anyway.

Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

Hello again guys ! :bsmile:

Just wanted to tell you how it's going on here with the GeneRally Database, and sorry for double posts. :sweatdrop:

Thanks to TuomoH, I received a giga-enormous and well already sorted (by month and by year) track and car pack, and I'm working intensely on it.

So far, 2006-2009 are completely sorted, and the years after are nearly completed also, just have to download the lesser known track and car makers, or simply those which I forgot...

2002-2005 are partially sorted, but I must restart it since I got the original zips by TuomoH, much more interesting with original readme.

Cars are nearly sorted also, as I can't tell which one made this one or this one, as I don't have any clue for the author, apart if explicitely told in the name of the car.

Just to tell you, I'm near 1000 trackmakers and approximately 70 carmakers, and the number is still growing.

So I continue my sorting work, and you can expect more news when I will finish it. After this I will upload it to you. I'm eager to do it, as you may help me to recognise some cars or tracks, and make the GeneRally Database better.

But there's still a lot of work to do, and I will continue right away. :squid: :tired:

See you ! :)

RudyOosterndijk

Post by RudyOosterndijk »

Just a big thank you for your work!

I got a little excited when I first heard. :D
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

Thanks a lot Rudy, your comment really touched me, as it's a really time-consuming work. But I'm really glad to do it, it's so interesting ! :D

I will create a new topic in Misc for the GeneRally Database, as it's not only track related, but all GR related. News will come in this new thread. ;)

Islnd

Post by Islnd »

Hello everybody who is still active on this board

Can someone please help me find some tracks?
Looking for San Jose by CamrosX, and Miami Bayfront Park by unknown

both not on ToM database or anywhere on this forum :(

any help would be gladly appreciated thank you in advance!
turboterrifictinchun

Post by turboterrifictinchun »

How about the old tracks by Tizio ?
RudyOosterndijk

Post by RudyOosterndijk »

You've got mail. Or a rather a personal message.
turboterrifictinchun

Post by turboterrifictinchun »

How about the old tracks by mith612 and happy412?