Track Reupload Request Thread

Tracks released on forum of RSC.com and lost by its crash(es). Reupload currently possible only by original authors and TR.

Moderator: Track restorers

Crowella
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Track Reupload Request Thread

Post by Crowella »

Surfers should be in my restored tracks thread. :)
View my archived circuits/cars here
puttz

Post by puttz »

I've got Crowella's Surfer's Paradise track. Check your inbox :bg:

Edit: I'd like to second the request for Texas, either Dan Belcher's or Tom McKay's version, and also Kentucky by Dan Belcher.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
mangualdebeira

Post by mangualdebeira »

Does anyone have the Christian-F1 Tracks? I'm looking for his Jacarepaguá in particular.
Many thanks!
Krisu
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Krisu »

mangualdebeira wrote:Does anyone have the Christian-F1 Tracks? I'm looking for his Jacarepaguá in particular.
Many thanks!
I think I have most of his tracks, including Jacarepaguá :) I can send you a zip or something...
My latest creation: F-Astor Junior

I know only that I do not know

Long live speed, thrash, death, black and doom metal without forgetting grindcore!
Paw

Post by Paw »

Krisu wrote:I think I have most of his tracks, including Jacarepaguá :) I can send you a zip or something...
I sent him a zip containing these tracks:
Adelaide'85.trk
Adelaide'86.trk
Adelaide'92.trk
Brands Hatc2.trk
Brands Indy.TRK
Budapest 03.trk
Budapest 86.trk
Budapest 89.trk
Buenos Aires.trk
Detroit.TRK
Estoril 04.trk
Estoril 84 - 2.trk
Estoril 84.trk
Estoril 94 - 2.trk
Estoril 94.trk
Hockenheim02.trk
Hockenheim70.trk
Hockenheim82.trk
Hockenheim92.trk
Hockenheim94.trk
Imola 81.trk
Imola 90.trk
Imola 95.trk
Jacarepagu .trk
Jerez 86.trk
Jerez 94.trk
Kyalami 85.trk
Kyalami 92.trk
Mexico City.trk
Mobile.trk
Montreal 02.trk
Montreal 78.trk
Montreal 88.trk
Montreal 94.trk
Montreal 96.trk
Monza.TRK
Paul Ricard 2.trk
Silerstone87.trk
Silverstone '50.trk
Silverstone1.trk
Silverstone2.trk
Silverstone3.trk
Spa 85.trk
Spa 94.trk
Spa 95.trk
Stadtkurs.trk
tracks.txt
Zandvoort85.trk
™sterreich.trk
Some of them got renamed by me because I already got a track named like one of his when they were in my "Realworld" folder, before being taken to his personal one.

If you don't have any of the tracks listed by me I can send them to you.
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Emil Patanen »

Could you, Paw, send all those Christian-F1's tracks to me, too?

And I saw that you posted a list of Markus Möller's tracks you have some posts ago, and noticed that I don't have the following of his tracks:

Code: Select all

Antiochia.trk
Flein.trk
Hoppelpark.trk
Schwaben08.TRK
Can you send those also?
Latest releases:
Tracks: [ovl] Riabate | [cir] Yeavy | [mic] [ovl] Xandom ||| More at My Website
Cars: [cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil
Marco

Post by Marco »

Paw wrote:I sent him a zip containing these tracks
Could you send me those to? :please:
Owner of Wulff Motorsport team and car company
Formerly marinator
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All my released tracks and cars
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

Has someone got Willow Springs by CamrosX? I can't find it in his reuploaded tracks :? If you have it please send it to me via email :)
The Grimeloid

Post by The Grimeloid »

XYY wrote:Has someone got Willow Springs by CamrosX? I can't find it in his reuploaded tracks :? If you have it please send it to me via email :)
I want it too! And I would like San Jose, also from CamrosX!
"He's FAT!" - Steiner, Scott

"YOU'VE GOT WILLY JAKES!" - Johnson, Ahmed

"Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH" - Penzer, Dave

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

What about asking directly CamrosX at first place? No success? :scratch:
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

Hm I haven't tried that yet, but why shouldn't he also read this? I think it could be the faster way asking here ;)
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

At first place I think wise man would ask directly CamrosX and ask him not to send him the track, but to restore it like his other works (to be available for all). Only when it's not possible for some reason is IMHO right time to ask others to search and e-mail something. ;)
The Grimeloid

Post by The Grimeloid »

Does anyone have:

-Pembrey (from GibernauFan)
- AVUS - The 90's layout (from NickyF1)
- Hockenheim Short Circuit from the OLD layout, it's NOT the National or Short Circuits from nowadays, it's the short version from the old one!. Pretty sure someone already did that.
-Mo I Rana (from steviefaz)
- Brands Hatch Rallycross layout. Pretty sure someone did that also
- Heartland Topeka (from AntiHero)
- Kentucky (from Dan Belcher)
- Miami Bicentennial Park (from Jesseferrari)
- Mid-America (from Hanson Tuning)?

If someone has, then pleeeeeeeeeeeease tell me. I'm waiting.

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

Hmm, I can't help with most of them, but I once made a Brands Hatch Rallycross track. Don't expect too much, it was one of my first tracks and entirely based off ToCa Racedriver 3... :D If you're lucky, someone else made a better version.
The Grimeloid

Post by The Grimeloid »

XYY wrote:Hmm, I can't help with most of them, but I once made a Brands Hatch Rallycross track. Don't expect too much, it was one of my first tracks and entirely based off ToCa Racedriver 3... :D If you're lucky, someone else made a better version.
No problem, looks just fine to me. Thanks for the rallycross track, XYY.

Still looking for other tracks I mentioned before.

Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

Hi everyone !

Errorman's website has fallen down a couple of years and I wondered if someone have his tracks and cars ? I really enjoy his mini and small tracks !

Thanks in advance if someone can reupload them ! :bg:
Edit : Found it, thanks !

And is there a private club or something on this topic ? I ask this because all the tracks requested here are send by PM. Why nobody upload tracks to all and not just for one person ? I don't criticize, I'm sure there are good reasons for it but which ones ? :shrug:
Last edited by Kikwik on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
puttz

Post by puttz »

It's a copyright issue about people not having permission to upload people's works, which IMO is a little silly in a case like this where things have been lost due to a forum crash and a number of the content owners no longer play the game or probably care.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Guys, don't forget, we're not RSC, we have not the continuity to only tell ''by restoring we're fixing our own past technical failure'', so unless granted by author in past in a readme etc, or confirmed by e-mail on request or so, the forum (equally like any common individual) doesn't have a right to publicly share (=upload) any random GR track, which would like to.
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

I understand if somebody has posted on RSC, he give the right to share his creations to RSC but not on GRIF, that's ok.
Yes, ok. So if someone has downloaded a track on RSC, he can share it freely, but not on forums or websites, just on upload's website like Mediafire or by PM. That's it ? :sweatdrop:
And excuse me if I asked those questions, but I was annoyed that the only way is by PM. I would like that all members could download and discover old tracks. I didn't know about all this, sorry.

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Kikwik wrote:I understand if somebody has posted on RSC, he give the right to share his creations to RSC but not on GRIF, that's ok.
Yes, ok. So if someone has downloaded a track on RSC, he can share it freely, but not on forums or websites, just on upload's website like Mediafire or by PM. That's it ? :sweatdrop:
No, he still needs permission to legally share publicly, it's authors' right to determine how and who can publicly share the things, it's based on law. E.g. ToM for years had to ask for permission every single individual, when wished to include his track into the trackpack with monthly results. In presence such permission is given to ToM by individuals in general agreement with GRIF rules. GRIF itself is bound not to breach these rights, both by own actions (like activity of track restorers) and indirectly (by making sure, that users follow it. If necessary moderators have to take an action). But whatever anybody does outside GRIF (e.g. Mediafire, other forums and sites), it is on his own responsibility.
Kikwik wrote:... I would like that all members could download and discover old tracks. I didn't know about all this, sorry.
Of course I wish the same. Thanks to hard work of LongBow, Garbre (and TheLostNinja in past) at last some margin is available in this subforum and it's growing. :-)
Garbre
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Garbre »

Okay, so holidays are over! Time to awaken my body from slumber! :D First I think I'll look up all the tracks you guys have requested above (I'm searching the database at the moment...) but let me tell you that even if I think I have found the right track I can't say it is that one with 100% possibility. Because, you see, not every trackmakers use textfiles or the track properties window, so nearly all the time we have no proof of whose this track is we are looking at.

So please in the year 2014 please start to use whatever methods you can to leave a signature of yours so we can find out certainly that the track is yours and yours only! :D By the way, congratulations to Longbow for making the first restoration in the new year! Great work! :bg:
Always sign your every work in GR! Or use .txt files to inform us about ownership!
*My tracks* Contact me on garbregr1.2@gmail.com
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
LongBow
GeneRally Wizard

Post by LongBow »

Garbre wrote:...By the way, congratulations to Longbow for making the first restoration in the new year! Great work! :bg:
Nah, that job was made some time ago ;) However I'm very happy that Piet re-found our community :up:

And I'm glad you are ready for some more restoring jobs :D
marass

Post by marass »

Guys,.. I have remembered pack of 200 tracks by Xmilek,.. have anybody got it? Or at least some his tracks? I reminds me lots of memories,.. for example how I went with my cousin by bicycle on these tracks.
Martin B. - CZRT racer
Best Czech rookie in January 2014
Last tracks: SnowHill [stc], part of JEA 24 [ral], Ruta [cir]
Last misc.: Wacky wheels sounds
WIP: Ingliston [rwl] [cir] (5%), AirChaos [cir] [tpk?] [ovl]
puttz

Post by puttz »

I've got a few sitting around. I *did* have a whole pack of his tracks that I got from somewhere, I can't remember where, but I think I tossed most of them. I think they came in something I downloaded from here.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Marco

Post by Marco »

Hi, does anyone has Long Beach '95 made by Strava?
Owner of Wulff Motorsport team and car company
Formerly marinator
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All my released tracks and cars