Tracks by Nielske

Tracks released on forum of RSC.com and lost by its crash(es). Reupload currently possible only by original authors and TR.

Moderator: Track restorers

nielske
GeneRally Trackmaster

Tracks by Nielske

Post by nielske »

Hello everyone

Here's a rather large pack which contains most of my tracks.

These tracks were mostly made between 2003 and 2009. The pack, if I didn't lose count, contains about 140 tracks. That's over 23 tracks a year, so about one every two weeks for 6 years, on average. Don't know where I got the free time from. Of course, some aren't all that fantastic (but if it looks boring, it's usually made to be fun to drive).

Some haven't really been released before, although I did compile a track pack like this before RaceSim Central crashed. But that one got lost, obviously.

Instructions on how to download and install

Due to the size limits on this forum, and the rather large file size (~7MB), I have split the archive into three volumes. In order for it to work, you have to download all three files, and only extract the first one. The other two will be extracted automatically.

Pix please!

Now, I'm not going to take 142 screenshots. You aren't going to look at 142 screenshots. So here's a link to a promotional picture!

Enjoy! :cflag:

nielske.
Attachments
nielskes_tracks.part03.rar
(1.63 MiB) Downloaded 498 times
nielskes_tracks.part02.rar
(1.99 MiB) Downloaded 513 times
nielskes_tracks.part01.rar
(1.99 MiB) Downloaded 560 times
// My old tracks (2003-2010) | My new tracks (2011-2012) //