Tracks by Zaekyr

Tracks released on forum of RSC.com and lost by its crash(es). Reupload currently possible only by original authors and TR.

Moderator: Track restorers

Zaekyr

Tracks by Zaekyr

Post by Zaekyr »

I am putting all these tracks I have made in chronological order.And I'll be using the original zips and screenies.They should all work but please tell me if you have any problems.

This first track,Zoom,is the first I ever made and not too bad considering it was done entirely with the track editor.Sometime after I made it I came up with "winter" and "flood" versions and rereleased it.
Attachments
ZoomPak.zip
(29.02 KiB) Downloaded 252 times
Zoompic.gif
ZoomW.gif
ZoomS.gif
Zoom.gif
Zaekyr

Re: Tracks by Zaekyr

Post by Zaekyr »

Here is the second track I ever did during the anniversary(cannot remember of which year) of the release of Generally.And so I dedicated it to the makers.It was originally crafted in the editor but then finished with pixia and another free graphics program I had at the time.Once again I think it turned out well.
Attachments
Tribute.zip
(16.7 KiB) Downloaded 258 times
Tributepic.gif
Zaekyr

Post by Zaekyr »

I started experimenting alot with ideas as so many others were at the time and ended making this track(Diablo) because someone had said it was nearly impossible to make a viable track with a bridge over another bridge.Viable perhaps but not as fun as I has hoped.
Attachments
Diablo.zip
(13.65 KiB) Downloaded 269 times
Diablo.gif
Zaekyr

Post by Zaekyr »

Once again with another brain tickle of an idea.I think it was a fun idea except for wood grip being like mud.The Docks.
Attachments
The Docks.zip
(30.99 KiB) Downloaded 253 times
The Docks pics.gif
Zaekyr

Post by Zaekyr »

These 2 were originally put together sort of as a pack.I spent alot of time on Big Budget and it shows.There were quite a few comments on the hmap and it is a fun track to race on,unfortunately I did not work as hard for its red headed little stepbrother Low Budget.
Attachments
LowBudget.zip
(13.3 KiB) Downloaded 264 times
LowBudget.gif
BigBudget.zip
(15.9 KiB) Downloaded 253 times
Bigbudget.gif
Zaekyr

Post by Zaekyr »

Ooooops! I knew I would screw this up.I forgot a track in the order so I'll present it here,It is either the 2nd or 3rd I cannot remember.It used an unusual setup and didnt race very well.I don't plan on trying this idea again.LeFoil
Attachments
LeFoil.zip
(8.54 KiB) Downloaded 235 times
LeFoil.gif
Zaekyr

Post by Zaekyr »

This is another unusual attempt with an unorthadox idea inspired by the bralli tracks.I kinda thought it might be cool to see how much racing distance I could cram into a track.I suggest sticking to smaller cars when racing on it.4BXC
Attachments
4BXC.zip
(9.46 KiB) Downloaded 237 times
4BXCpic.gif
Zaekyr

Post by Zaekyr »

Here is another track pack.I was trying to make something different and really didn't approach it the right way.I was trying to make thre fun exciting tracks out of one and I should have kept the tarmac in the appropriate areas and used softwall or haybales as a divider.This isn't a horrible set and maybe it could inspire a better execution of it.It is a bit like an example of trying to rush a project out the door before its time.I now have Paint Shop Pro and I am wise enough to slow down and make my mediocre ideas into fabulous tracks in the future.
Attachments
Greek Raceway.zip
(63.07 KiB) Downloaded 242 times
Gammapic.gif
Complex.gif