Track by RodSk8Punk - [ral] Riverside

Tracks released on forum of RSC.com and lost by its crash(es). Reupload currently possible only by original authors and TR.

Moderator: Track restorers

RodSk8Punk

Track by RodSk8Punk - [ral] Riverside

Post by RodSk8Punk »

Reuploading my rally track previously posted on RSC. I will edit the post for more info later (storm coming!!! Seriously, really bad weather.).

"AFTER THE "STORM"" EDIT: Well, this is an (not much) old track I made and posted on RSC.

I was at start inspired by (read "copying") Gran Turismo 2's Tahiti Course (not the rally), then I think I mixed the Tahiti Rally Course in it, but also doing some simple but convincing (easy work hiddening) style.

Can't see any of the Tahiti circuits (or big effort) in there though..

EDIT 2: Oh, I forgot:

-"Roam": Well, it's a free roam, with "endless" laps (but still have just one layout to run, so WT*?).
-"Weekend Trial": Like a small improvised race, just three pit stops.
-"Weekend Cup": Like a sponsored race, with 6 pit stops and lots of people watching (the way this place is, like, in Nowhere, it is considered a lot).

Ha'fun! (Have Fun) (Am I on weed?)

Edited by Trigger Happy: corrected name of topic and comments moved to Restored tracks discussion topic.
Attachments
Riverside.JPG
Riverside.zip
(202.02 KiB) Downloaded 301 times
Last edited by RodSk8Punk on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.