Tracks by Dan Hakulín (haq)

Tracks released on forum of RSC.com and lost by its crash(es). Reupload currently possible only by original authors and TR.

Moderator: Track restorers

Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Tracks by Dan Hakulín (haq)

Post by Mad Dan »

In this thread I will upload my "old" tracks from :rsc: and few unrelased old ones ;) mainly rallies but I made few circuits as well :misch:

Tracks by haq :rally:

Oldest to newest (maybe some mistakes because I don´t have all of my tracks and I don´t remember proper chronology)

List of tracks

--early tracks--
Ihsaax - first one relased
Rakeyede - never relased
Ygih - first ToM nominee and first vote
Peat-bog - 3 ToM votes - btw this track started new wave of making FSR tracks
Siberia - 2 ToM votes
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Tracks by haq/Dan Hakulin

Post by Mad Dan »

Early tracks

Everything started when I decided to finally upload my track Ihsaax at :rsc: I was wery afraid of being ignored :shhh: :D. It recived quite positive responses like: "not bad for first track". I felt that maybe I could try to make another one, it was Ygih at its first version it was quite bad, it had big tarmac road across whole map :D, some people said that it deserve 2nd version so I made a re-make which wasn´t including short version of Ygih because I deleted that tarmac road ;). After that I was told by onder :bowdown: that I should make 3rd version with better "field" and this version is included in zip ;). It recived ToM nominee and one vote. Rakeyede was started in the same time as Ygih but I abadonned it, now finally relased without any changes. Two weeks passed and I made two tracks which were quite nice commented, Peat-bog and Siberia, and they started rallye revolution (with egamads rallies :sherlock:), even trackmaster Jak_GR and great racer Murano decided to try make FSR :D. Both Peat-bog and Siberia recived ToM nominees and 3 and 2 votes :misch:.

And little bit of description of tracks
Ihsaax - tarmac rally in snowy land with lakes
Ygih - dirt rally around small field - fullscreen
Rakeyede - dirt rally across tarmac road, two poor bridges
Peat-bog - Rally in Jizerske Hory/Jizera Mountains, small pond included - fullscreeen
Siberia - snowy rally in siberia - fullscreen
Attachments
early tracks by haq.zip
(340.55 KiB) Downloaded 263 times
shot0051.jpg
Ygih ver3b.jpg