Tracks by DjiM

Tracks released on forum of RSC.com and lost by its crash(es). Reupload currently possible only by original authors and TR.

Moderator: Track restorers

Garbre
GeneRally Trackmaster

Tracks by DjiM

Post by Garbre »

The year 2003, Race Sim Central was the paradise of GeneRally tracks. That's where you could find one-hit-wonders like Iron from DjiM. A fast and bumpy circuit with promising dithering and texture.

[ral] [cir] Iron

Note: If you're the author of this content restored in this topic and want to manage these files on your own (e.g. for updating attached files to their latest version), feel free to ask forum administrators or Track restorer to replace poster of the topic by your forum profile, which will allow you to edit the topic according to your needs and wishes.
Attachments
Iron.jpg
IronV1.0.zip
(50.63 KiB) Downloaded 389 times
Always sign your every work in GR! Or use .txt files to inform us about ownership!
*My tracks* Contact me on garbregr1.2@gmail.com
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Garbre
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Tracks by DjiM

Post by Garbre »

Thanks to ACM I can show you guys another relic from DjiM! :yummy: Bronze was made in 2003 as well and I'd like to have your attention on the those fake monster trucks in the upper left corner. They look pretty impressive, don't they! Reminds me of the landmap cars Glen is showing us these days. Trackmakers back in those days knew something too! Enjoy! :bg:

[cir] Bronze

Note: If you're the author of this content restored in this topic and want to manage these files on your own (e.g. for updating attached files to their latest version), feel free to ask forum administrators or Track restorer to replace poster of the topic by your forum profile, which will allow you to edit the topic according to your needs and wishes.
Attachments
Bronze.jpg
BronzeV1[1].1.ZIP
(32.67 KiB) Downloaded 384 times
Always sign your every work in GR! Or use .txt files to inform us about ownership!
*My tracks* Contact me on garbregr1.2@gmail.com
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§