Tracks by SpeedFreek

Tracks released on forum of RSC.com and lost by its crash(es). Reupload currently possible only by original authors and TR.

Moderator: Track restorers

Garbre
GeneRally Trackmaster

Tracks by SpeedFreek

Post by Garbre »

To avoid any misunderstandings let me tell you that the next trackmaker who I will introduce to you is not Speed Freako, but SpeedFreek. Just look at how many "Speed" members we have now! :D Real name's Lol Barker, as it stands in his readmes. My investigation has found out that they are not the same person, as the information gathered untill now certifies. Anyway, you have probably already come across some of his works on the Track of the Month :tom: site. My opinion with LongBow was that SpeedFreek's track should be reuploaded here as well. Enjoy! :D

[rwl] [cir] Monaco 1986-2002 (4 versions)
[rwl] [cir] Monaco Historic F1 (2 versions)
[rwl] [cir] Monaco 1929-1971
[rwl] [cir] Spa 47'-78'
[cir] Tredegar Park (3 versions)
[cir] Adenau Forst

You can find updated versions in the zips. All of SpeedFreek's tracks are in the "SpeedFreek Tracks" zip below!

:!: Note: If you're the author of the content restored in this topic and you want to manage these files on your own (e.g. for updating attached files to their latest version), feel free to ask forum administrators or Track Restorers to replace poster of the topic by your forum profile, which will allow you to edit the topic according your needs and wishes.
Attachments
SpeedFreek Tracks.zip
(326.94 KiB) Downloaded 493 times
Spa 1947-1978 & Tredegar Park.jpg
Monaco 1929-1971 & Monaco 1986-2002.jpg
Monaco Historic F1 & Adenau Forst.jpg
Last edited by Garbre on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Correcting inconsistency
Always sign your every work in GR! Or use .txt files to inform us about ownership!
*My tracks* Contact me on garbregr1.2@gmail.com
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Garbre
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Tracks by SpeedFreek

Post by Garbre »

Good news! :D Here's an update! One of our member, bgcatfan was very kind and sent me a message about some tracks from SpeedFreek! So thanks to him I can show you guys 4 new tracks from the before mentioned trackmaker! Bgcatfan also has an interesting story with these tracks, ecspecially with the track called Milano66. I suppose these are the first tracks from SpeedFreek. So clearly their value in GR history is as big as the library I have with unrestored tracks! Thank you very much bgcatfan! :bg:

[cir] [rwl] Glen67
[stu] Jumpford
[cir] Milano66
[cir] Brooklands

I may be wrong, but just to be sure I put a real world tag in front of Glen67 becouse it ghastly resembles the Watkins Glen Raceway from 1956-1970 in the United States. I guess the best way to assure is to talk with SpeedFreek, which I've already tried. But if someone has a clue just drop a PM and I'll correct it.

The 4 aformentioned tracks can be found in the "SpeedFreek Tracks 2" zip below. Enjoy! :bg:

:!: Note: If you're the author of the content restored in this topic and you want to manage these files on your own (e.g. for updating attached files to their latest version), feel free to ask forum administrators or Track Restorers to replace poster of the topic by your forum profile, which will allow you to edit the topic according your needs and wishes.
Attachments
SpeedFreek Tracks 2.zip
(66.94 KiB) Downloaded 419 times
Brooklands_Milano66_Glen67_Jumpford.jpg
Always sign your every work in GR! Or use .txt files to inform us about ownership!
*My tracks* Contact me on garbregr1.2@gmail.com
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§