Tracks by Primeracer

Tracks released on forum of RSC.com and lost by its crash(es). Reupload currently possible only by original authors and TR.

Moderator: Track restorers

Garbre
GeneRally Trackmaster

Tracks by Primeracer

Post by Garbre »

This time we will look at one of our well-known trackmaker, Primeracer! You can also meet with our friend as FenrirBR or Daniel Gonçalves de Carvalho. By the way, LongBow has been in contact with him for some time and Daniel has been a big help to us restoring his tracks(Thanks Daniel! :D ). Primeracer is a registered member on the forum, and his last three tracks can be found here. Enjoy!

[cir] Alvorada (2 versions)
[ovl] Balsamus Race Club
[ral] Boreal Garden
[cir] Areal
[stc] Fenrir City (2 versions)
[cir] Lime Rock (2 versions)
[roa] Longrevers (5 versions)
[cir] Kirkland
[cir] Meridiano (3 versions)
[cir] Meteora
[ovl] N-Milhas
[roa] Vilar Apec
[cir] Velódromo (3 versions)
[cir] Santseryan
**Collaboration with Otto Wilson**
[rwl] [cir] Ahvenisto Mootoriatta (2 versions)

All tracks starting from Alvorada can be found in the zip bellow. Enjoy! :bg:

:!: Note: If you're the author of the content restored in this topic and you want to manage these files on your own (e.g. for updating attached files to their latest version), feel free to ask forum administrators or Track Restorers to replace poster of the topic by your forum profile, which will allow you to edit the topic according your needs and wishes.
Attachments
Primeracer Tracks.zip
(668.71 KiB) Downloaded 486 times
Alvorada_Ahvenisto_LimeRock.jpg
N-Milhas_Velódromo_VilarApec_Santseryan.jpg
Kirkland_Longrevers_Meridiano_Meteora.jpg
Balsamus_Areal_BorealGarden_FenrirCity.jpg
Always sign your every work in GR! Or use .txt files to inform us about ownership!
*My tracks* Contact me on garbregr1.2@gmail.com
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Garbre
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Tracks by Primeracer

Post by Garbre »

Thanks to Trigger Happy I can present you another great track from Primeracer! A beautiful street circuit, Menasa. Enjoy! :bg:

[stc] Menasa

:!: Note: If you're the author of the content restored in this topic and you want to manage these files on your own (e.g. for updating attached files to their latest version), feel free to ask forum administrators or Track Restorers to replace poster of the topic by your forum profile, which will allow you to edit the topic according your needs and wishes.
Attachments
Menasa.zip
(28.04 KiB) Downloaded 406 times
Menasa.jpg
Always sign your every work in GR! Or use .txt files to inform us about ownership!
*My tracks* Contact me on garbregr1.2@gmail.com
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§