Tracks by Raibe (a.k.a. Risto Salonen)

Tracks released on forum of RSC.com and lost by its crash(es). Reupload currently possible only by original authors and TR.

Moderator: Track restorers

Garbre
GeneRally Trackmaster

Tracks by Raibe (a.k.a. Risto Salonen)

Post by Garbre »

This time let me introduce to you guys our freind, Raibe. :D His real name is Risto Salonen. He's quite a veteran in trackmaking. I happen to show you two tracks from him (beside the other tracks) which was made in collaboration with one of our most treasured freind TuomoH, and our long time no see freind ChillyDog. Although I have the feeling we have Shanghai from Raibe, unfortunetly I can't grasp any evidence that proofs it is the real one. :(

[rwl] [cir] Alastaro
[cir] Astoria
[cir] Caldwell
[cir] Belleville
[cir] Bexton
[cir] Havells
[roa] Ferida
[cir] Innsbruck
[cir] Rasceve
[cir] Twin Pin Raceway
[cir] Äänekoski
[cir] Stormy River
- Collaboration with ChillyDog -
[cir] Caldwell Lite 2
- Collaboration with TuomoH -
[cir] Las Calderas

As always, feel free to drop me a PM if you come across any other tracks from Raibe! :D You can find all the tracks in the ZIP bellow. Enjoy!

:!: Note: If you're the author of the content restored in this topic and you want to manage these files on your own (e.g. for updating attached files to their latest version), feel free to ask forum administrators or Track Restorers to replace poster of the topic by your forum profile, which will allow you to edit the topic according your needs and wishes.
Attachments
Raibe Tracks.zip
(215.41 KiB) Downloaded 403 times
Las Calderas_Caldwell lite 2.jpg
Stormy River_Bexton_Twin Pin Raceway_Havells.jpg
Rasceve_Aanekoski_Alastaro_Caldwell.jpg
Astoria_Belleville_Ferida_Innsbruck.jpg
Always sign your every work in GR! Or use .txt files to inform us about ownership!
*My tracks* Contact me on garbregr1.2@gmail.com
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Garbre
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Tracks by Raibe (a.k.a. Risto Salonen)

Post by Garbre »

Thanks to ACM I'm able to show you another circuit from Raibe, called Zaanstad! :bg: Enjoy his clean GR-ish style!
Attachments
Zaanstad.zip
(12.5 KiB) Downloaded 374 times
Zaanstad.jpg
Always sign your every work in GR! Or use .txt files to inform us about ownership!
*My tracks* Contact me on garbregr1.2@gmail.com
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§