View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Car Reupload Requesting Thread 

Post Re: Car Reupload Requesting Thread
Steelronin wrote:
Hello, i am looking for the IRC cars that were used in the GRMFED IRC championship a while ago (year or 2?)
anybody still got em?

You can download a 2009 pack from here:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=169&hilit=IRC

I have the competition pack. If you want I should upload it somewhere, just write me

Pronounce my name like Smiley.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:50 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Post Does anyone have the cars I made?
Hello, I used to make cars some years ago when Generally was fairly new under the username "Coleco". I'm interested into getting back into making new addon cars for Generally but I'm also interested into finding my old cars. I made these cars back when I was about 13 years old so I'm very interested in having them all for nostalgias sake.

Thank you for any help and look forward to playing and modding again.

Merged double reply from Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:45 am:

Also, does anyone have a tutorial for making cars for Generally? Its been years since I have done it and I cannot remember the details, and I imagine some of the tools and such have changed.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:40 am
Profile E-mail

GeneRally Wizard

Post Re: Does anyone have the cars I made?
Welcome back Coleco :D

I'm sure I have some of your cars but Its hard o find them out as you didn't left any readme behind in the cars zip.
At least I have your Lancia stratos but maybe you can give us some names, hints about your car creations and maybe we can find them more...

For the car making tutorial you could check this thread in the tutorial section.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:56 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

GeneRally Carmaster

The tools won't have changed since then, CarEditor is ancient. If you want help beyond the tutorials, feel free to add my MSN account/Skype account, and I'll do my best to help you.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:38 pm

Post Re: Does anyone have the cars I made?
LongBow wrote:
Welcome back Coleco :D

I'm sure I have some of your cars but Its hard o find them out as you didn't left any readme behind in the cars zip.
At least I have your Lancia stratos but maybe you can give us some names, hints about your car creations and maybe we can find them more...

For the car making tutorial you could check this thread in the tutorial section.

Thanks guys.

The cars I remember offhand and the ones I am most interested in are my Dome Zero and my pack of 60s era Japanese cars that raced at the Suzuka GP, it included a Mazda R360 and I think one or two other cars. I also wouldn't mind my Lancia stratos as I don't even remember making one.

I also made the first AE86 Toyota Sprinter Trueno if I remember correctly, as well as a bunch of fictional cars that were designed in a realistic way though, but Ill be damned if I can remember what they were called, I think one was called the Horizon Im interested in that one mainly.

thank you for the help.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:19 am
Profile E-mail

2010 Stock Car Brasil

Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:31 am
Profile E-mail

GeneRally Carmaster

If it's a 2010 pack, it'll already be here in the main section. That said, I don't remember a 2010 pack, but I do remember my 2009 pack.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:16 am

Finally got around to making a new account here.

The only packs I'm looking for now are the 2006/2007? Nascar nextel cup cpk, the NASCAR legends pack, and the Craftsman truck pack, all released at roughly the same time. I think Fechna made all three of them.

Sat May 04, 2013 9:49 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi !

I'm looking for a car, called "AC Cobrawing", I didn't find on any forum about generally.
I don't know the name of the author, but I have a screenshot, and I know that Rat Boy used it much time, like in this video (the best video about GR in my opinion) :

Attachment:
File comment: car
shot4.jpg
shot4.jpg [ 178.55 KiB | Viewed 7033 times ]

/!\ look at the best time section /!\

Thanks ! :wave:

Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:28 am
Profile E-mail

It is made by Genetleman -- and can be found on his old webpage.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:47 am

oh, Thank you very much ! :happythanks:

Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:40 am
Profile E-mail

GeneRally Trackmaster

Dadouf1 wrote:
I'm looking for a car, called "AC Cobrawing", I didn't find on any forum about generally.
BTW in general if you're having a trk with such records and Tracktool (by Juan), you can export the car from it into new car file by pressing ''Verify'' button and then saving the car which ''couldn't be found''. :)

My GR Racing Stats; thanks to GWR!

Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:28 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Anyone has the A1GP by Jimmy?

Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:43 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Post Does anyone remember this old car? Can anyone upload, please
Hi,
I'm looking for the car in the attached picture; perhaps it is an old 2002 year model, and perhaps his name is Indy. I have an old "Indy.car" file, but it is corrupted.
Many thanks to everybody in advance!

Attachments:
What_car_is_this.JPG
What_car_is_this.JPG [ 1.92 KiB | Viewed 6957 times ]
Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:37 am
Profile E-mail

GeneRally Trackmaster

I think it's a car made by Strava. I guess it will be a problem to restore it, because he's hard to contact, but if he restored some tracks (and I think so), the car may be in record laps there and then you can export it from trk via Juan's tools.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:35 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Trigger Happy wrote:
I think it's a car made by Strava. I guess it will be a problem to restore it, because he's hard to contact, but if he restored some tracks (and I think so), the car may be in record laps there and then you can export it from trk via Juan's tools.

You are right, Strava used it and probably he is the author: I have some tracks with his lap times using this car.

Thank you very much! :D I will try to export it with the tool. :happythanks:

Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:03 am
Profile E-mail

GeneRally Carmaster

Anyone have the "Fatal Racing" car pack by me? I lost this a long time ago in a HD crash, but I know I posted the cars on the old RSC forums. Probable file name: fatal_racing_v2.car

-- World Endurance Championship 2015 Promotion

Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:23 am
Profile E-mail

I recall there having been 1967 and 1970 NASCAR cars made for GeneRally way back when. Would anyone happen to have any of those? Anything similar?

Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:48 pm
Profile E-mail

GeneRally Trackmaster

Yeah, by Fechna. I think I have those somewhere, PM me your mailbox address. :)

Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:49 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

GeneRally Carmaster

Haruna wrote:
Anyone have the "Fatal Racing" car pack by me? I lost this a long time ago in a HD crash, but I know I posted the cars on the old RSC forums. Probable file name: fatal_racing_v2.car

Nobody? This pack had a good few comments in the RSC and DSRC (back when it had a GR section) days...

Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:38 am
Profile E-mail

Hi there, I was wondering if you have the carpack S2000 that includes those rally cars and even an old Citroen if I'm not wrong, also I've searched EVERYWHERE for a car pack of drift cars that included cars as "Blitz R34" "APEX RX7" some AE86 <-- this one was white, white a red diagonal strip, em, s2000's, imprezas, etc, please you have to help me, in case you have any of this here's my email :sweatdrop:

Zackyster6661@gmail.com

Thanks!!! :bg:

Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:51 pm
Profile E-mail

Does anyone have Doorslammer's cars? As in, the ones he has uploaded since 2010? For some reason, godknows why, he decided to re-visit his threads on March 13th last year and retroactively deleted all of his mods from the internet, even the ones made right at the beginning of this forum. No-one, apart from me, seems to have noticed this and Doorslammer hasn't said a word about why he did it. This may be the first time ever this site restores something that was originally uploaded here.

Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:04 pm
Profile E-mail

GeneRally Trackmaster

It's a legitimate choice, so if he did it on purpose, he only used own right over his creations, so we'll respect it and won't restore it (like we would in e.g. a case of lost attachments due a technical failure). Of course it doesn't imply people cannot send some to you (e.g. by e-mail). BTW Some of them may be on CoM site.

Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:22 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

@tonmegub: Did you make sure to go to his restored cars thread? I didn't find anything released prior to his DHV Moravia 2011, sorry. :shrug:

Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:53 pm
Profile WWW

GeneRally Carmaster

Does anyone have any cars from winr? I remember him releasing a pack of various sport compacts and supercars. They were all a bit slow and handled weird, but I want to give them another try.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:41 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 322 posts ] • Topic rating: Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.Ratings: 0, 0.00 on the average.  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next